2014, 2015 Advertisements Assignment of the fuses in the Passenger compartment (2014, 2015) I hate the idea of spending $1000 and possibly the problem not being sold.With so many people having the same problem Im sure Honda is aware that there is a defect on their part. Get tips on blown fuses, replacing a fuse, and more. I feel taken advantage of. In the cabin, the main fuse box is located under the dashboard on the drivers side. store It is called the "starter cut relay" and it is located inside the car in the fuse box. Battery and alternator tested good. Accord. See Now 2 years later Im having to replace the starter yet again at 105000. The actual assignment of fuses and relays may differ from those shown. The 2014 Honda Accord starter relay location is in the long black box, which can be located under the hood. 0 helpful. There is a fuse box with relays. Other failures in the Honda starter cut relay circuit can also cause a no crank no start or even a buzzing sound. We research hundreds of models each They then had dealerships replace the sensor free of charge. Rear Accessory Power Socket (Console Compartment). Search Fixya. Starter Relay Problems of Honda Accord Honda Accord owners have reported 7 problems related to starter relay (under the electrical system category). We have also posted a video for this post on our YouTube channel. Any one know where the starter cut relay location is on a 2007 accord 4cyl automatic? All automotive fuse box diagrams in one place. 1 answer. At dealer right now and just found out $1,000 to replace starter. I guess time to call getter business bureau and file complaint and let them review all the complaints filed since 2013. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. My car has been having starting problems for a couple of weeks and today while. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. The engine leak risk can also cause a fire because of the location near the hot engine or the exhaust systems parts. In a 2014 honda accord, the ignition relay is housed in your vehicle's long black box, which can be found under the hood. Watch and subscribe to the channel. Select a store to see pricing & availability, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. I returned my loaner car and picked up my 2014 Honda Accord and so far it has started every day for the last 2 weeks. *1 : Models with the smart entry system have an ENGINE START/STOP button instead of an ignition switch. Youll then receive dada about all applicable recalls for the car. I certainly don't want to spend big money on a part that should have lasted much longer. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. I just had to drop $1200 for a bad starter and chipped teeth on the flywheel at 88,000 miles. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. If this type of improper torquing causes damage to the rod bolts, it can cause the car to suddenly stop. . We had the starter replaced and it worked fine for a month. The starter relay is activated by the ignition switch to connect battery power to the starter. My car only has 36,000 miles. Required fields are marked *. Thats when companies need to launch a recall to provide service. Im a single mom and the fear of being stranded is frustrating to say the least! However, numerous customer complaints exist along with the potential for a class-action lawsuit to occur concerning the problem. Not a good practice by Honda. The 2014 Honda Accord starter relay location is in the long black box, which can be located under the hood. I bought it vent brand new and I have 61,000 miles . I pay extra for quality and understand things break. Starter is going bad. Find an Automotive Service Professional Both times it started. Honda has not issued a recall as of summer 2020 for the 2014 Accord starter. We were both told by the dealership replacing the starter will fix the issue. To fix this problem, Honda issued an owner notification. When starting the car the starter would grind and not engage. In this article, we will present a description of the Honda Accord 9 fuses and relays with fuse box diagrams, photo examples of performance and their locations. On you Honda Accord the main relay is located. . near you On left side of dash, under the Instrument Panel. It's normal for a car to start when you turn the key. ) The Starter Fires Right Up When Tested At The Auto Parts Store. An example of a circuit from the block cover. I dont do dealerships, theyre dishonest and a rip-off. Next, remove the plastic engine cover by removing the two cap nuts using a 10mm wrench or socket. Located near the brake fluid reservoir. Last week the car didnt start at all got a jump and after a while it started A few days later it happened again.not sure why my spouse thought to stick the key fob near the press button but the car started.so that's what I do now to start the car most times. Location of starter relay for a 2010 honda Accord lx, 2.4 liter automatic transmission Where is it located?. ), 2014 Honda Accord Starter Recall: A Full Overview. Dealer said it was most likely the starter but that's $800. Safety concern - life has been put in jeopardy 3 times now. Had to replace the starter in October 2020 and now the same problem occurring. To gain access to the block, press it is necessary to remove the cover by pressing the latches. Munich, German Mnchen, city, capital of Bavaria Land (state), southern Germany. - Honda Cars & Trucks question. 10/4/2004 - driving 65 mph and car completely shut off - lost power steering and brakes. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Browse our stock and find a starter relay that fits your vehicle. 2022, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. Also please check out the That means it can short out the starter, too. In this video we go over a typical Honda starter cut relay circuit. Its turned out that so many people having the same problem. That is a lot to ask of such a little switch. The dealership said they can replace the ignition switch, at a cost of $400 to see if that takes care of the problem before replacing the starter for $1000. I'm amazed at how many problems are having the same problem. Do these cars not have daytime running lights and since I put a fuse their the circuit isnt closed and is pulling power from my battery constantly you think? That is attached with 2, 10mm screws. It should be on the far right of the top row of relays. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. My sister camry is over 140k mile and the starter still working fine. Located under the dashboard. To check if your Accord has any open recalls, just visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website and enter the VIN. 2003-2021 Honda Accord Relay Assembly (Micro Iso) Part Number: 39792-SDA-A01 Vehicle Specific Other Name: Blower Motor Relay; Relay $7.43 MSRP: $10.40 You Save: $ 2.97 ( 29%) Check the fit Add to Cart Fits the following Honda Accord Years: in this thread in this sub-forum in the entire site. Wish me good luck! / (6-cyl.) Sorry, no international addresses or automotive questions.Have something you would like to send to Big Dog50001?Send it here:Big Dog50001 Automotive ChannelP.O. All rights reserved.Disclaimer:Due to factors beyond the control of the Big Dog50001 Automotive Channel, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of this information. Will make sure my neighbors and all there friends know about how poorly made your cars are. I just tried to start my car, and all I heard was click. This recall impacts 2014 Honda Accord L4 vehicles made between July 29, 2014 and July 31, 2014. Just wondering if it might be tied in with a relay that goes to something else, and where it might be located. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . The battery can just die. Having issues with my 2014 Honda Accord starting up. 0 helpful. . Vehicle History's team of automotive experts brings you the most accurate and up-to-date used car information. loyalty program This car has had its problems. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Car Has Had An Overheating Problem. This is totally unacceptable and they should be recalling and fixing these for free and reimbursing us for all the cost and maintenance to get it replaced!! Terms Of Service all problems of the 2012 Honda Accord These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. And they quoted $1,800 for a brand new starter. Learn more about our In other cases, they may have high engine oil consumption. I've replaced the battery 3 times and had the starter relays replace as well, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Ive also had to replace the battery twice in 3 years. Now at 130,000 its not working again. Did a battery replacement. Honda take responsibility for starter problems, I have a 2014 Honda v6 this is my second starter I replaced and it's grinding again the dealer in fairfield ca.claims there not aware of any recalls my personal mechanic showed me a code that came up on his handheld meter You guys let's continue being persistant..complaining to your service dealer. Team After that, remove the air intake manifold. . https://www.youtube.com/BigDog50001Buy Big Dog50001 T-Shirts, coffee mugs and other gear here!https://bigdog50001automotive.myspreadshop.comhttps://twitter.com/BigDog50001https://www.instagram.com/bigdog50001/The Big Dog 50001 Automotive Channel Store can be found here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/bigdog50001automotive (As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases).Disclosure: This channel earns a small commission using some of these links - at no additional cost to you.Parts and Tools:Omron G8HL-H71 Relay (Should be similar to Honda 39794-SDA-A03): https://amzn.to/3Bj9oFUInexpensive Code Reader I use: https://amzn.to/3wOVFmHScan Tool I use: https://amzn.to/3x0PrjXWant a free Big Dog50001 sticker? This needs to addresses by Honda ASAP!!! Glad I came across everyone's comment. 2014 v6 honda accord. 2014 Honda Accord has trouble starting sometimes I have to push the starter button 3-4 times before the car starts this my second starter I put in this car.time for a recall for the 2014 model. Fuse box location and diagrams: Honda Accord (2013-2017) Fuse Box Info 131K subscribers Subscribe 392 Share 79K views 2 years ago See more on our website:. I had more faith in Honda then this! You can also download a copyafter you have registeredfrom Honda's website if you don't have the owner's manual anymore. The car had to be towed to the closest Honda dealership. . If you're having a hard time starting your vehicle, hearing a clicking sound on startup, or if the starter stays on after the engine is running, you may need a new starter relay. This amount of amperage isn't safe to run through the ignition switch, but it must be powered whenever the switch turns to "Start." I would give no stars if that were an option. Your email address will not be published. order Interior fuse box Located under the dashboard. Mechanical quality of newer Honda cars is slipping. You'll have to pull hard. I took it to the Honda dealer to have it serviced. My car would start same times, then not start most times. The technician told me this was normal. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. If this happening for 9 years now why no recall? Fuse locations are shown on the label on the side panel. FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE, 2014 These repairs began in March of 2015. If not, include me on any class-action lawsuits! I purchased the 2014 Honda Accord V6 at 68,000 miles at 83,000 the starter issue started with the clicking and stalling. See Other failures in the Honda starter cut relay. Honda Accord (2014 - 2015) - fuse box diagram Year of production: 2014, 2015 Engine compartment Located near the brake fluid reservoir. A few months ago had to replace the backup camera which was another $500. VehicleHistory.com See Right now i am in Honda dealerin NJ. I brought honda accord lx 2014 for the starter problem to check whats wrong, its only 56000 approx. That is why most manufacturers use a relay to do that job. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. The 2015 Honda Accord I had from car dealer did not make this sound. (Hopefully we do not add to the confusion). You can follow the positive battery cable from the battery to the starter. That can be up to around 20 amps. I just had my car serviced two weeks ago at the dealership, and that was $500. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This is a known issue. I own a 2014 Honda Accord and started having start up issues. it reads, "if you turn the ignition switch very slowly to start the engine, all Honda models except passport have this little quirk: the starter relay buzzes. Started at 65k still experiencing the problem at 71k. Starter went south. This can cause an electrical short. Box 726Cortaro, AZ 856522021 Epidemic Entertainment. As I finished pumping the gas and went to start the car the car would not start. The most recently reported issues are listed below. I checked to see if there was a recall due to a friend with a 2015 Honda Accord V6 having the same issues. I took my Camry to 333,000. honda accord relay Typical time to replace the starter 100k - 150k miles. he gave me a copy of a Honda "service news article" dated "October 2001" entitled "starter relay buzzes. " one on the Steering column, the other one at the dash braket. There can be a leak, causing the fluid to spill out. Spanish version, Honda CR-V (2012 - 2014) Fuse Box Diagram. 2023 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. After doing some research, I seem to be having the same starter problem as everyone else with the same car. Honda Accord owners have reported 7 year to help you gain confidence about one of your largest purchase decisions. Trung T Pham Grand Rapids, MI, Starter Issue: 2014 Accord V6 (step up to the plate). With so many people having the same issue, it should be addressed. Im going to the dealership tomorrow to get the car repaired. It can also potentially increase the risk of a fire because of the proximity of the sensors to the hot engine compartment. Had to replace the starter at 69,000. 2014 Honda Accord Sedan Starter Replacement Step by Step Guide How TO Denis Schiopu 2.01K subscribers Subscribe 920 Share 96K views 4 years ago 2014 Honda Accord Starter Replacement. We offer a full selection of genuine Honda Accord Starter Solenoids, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. This relay is responsible for powering up the starter solenoid, which requires high amperage to run. Fuse locations are shown on the fuse box cover. I just had to replace my weak battery and get a new starter.wish I had seen all of this first! You will need to recharge or replace it at this point. It is Bavaria's largest city and the third largest city in Germany (after Berlin and Hamburg). We had the same issue with our brand new 2014accord. The first thing you will need to do is find the fuse box diagram for your particular year, make, and model. I wish I had researched more thoroughly before buying this car. Going back to Toyota. Do Better, Honda!!! Wont start just one click - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda . all problems of the 2002 Honda Accord The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. Does anyone have any idea what the correct position for each of them is? 1998 Honda Accord car refused to start in hot weather Honda dealer replaced main ele. you will have to take that whole board out and see what it looks like underneath the cover then i can possibly help more Hey I hope we were able to get you sorted out. Enter your VIN for the most accurate results. It should just pull out and the new one can be popped right in. Starter relay is VERY easy to replace, and cheap. I swapped the ACC and ST relays and it did not fix the problem. Left side of the Steering Column. This can cause an electrical short. NOW. 2023 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. all problems of the 2003 Honda Accord Quite frustrated with no solution in sight. Have to replace the starter and really pissed at Honda ! Check the designation with your diagrams or other technical documentation. I am having same issues with my 2014 Honda Accord. This vehicle has had a lot of starter problems that extend to the 2013 Honda Accord as well. Should have lasted for 100,000 -150,000 miles. She long-ago ditched the minivan life for the off-roading Ford Explorer (and hoping to restore a Shelby Mustang! Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. See This is very frustrating. Had no clue what the issue was. A technical service bulletin was issued by Honda to address these concerns. In addition to this, dealers added an adhesive to the battery sensor case, which helped keep water out. My guess it is the starter going bad or the starter relay. Replaced it free of charge. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". 25 Feb/23. WARNING:Terminal and harness assignments for individual connectors will vary depending on vehicle equipment level, model, and market. Quality sucks, 64000 miles and I need a new starter?! Thanks. In the search box because it's one of the most common entries. I can usually get it started after turning the key 4 or 5 times, but not always. Not even 45 days later, the car would intermittently start. Ignition switch is also inexpensive and easy to replace. . Not stand behind your quality! It does not store any personal data. Select the cigarette lighter fuse. The fuse and relay box itself will look like this. $899. This can cause the engine to suddenly lose power. SKU # 63583. 2014 honda Accord $1200 for a starter is a total rip-off!!!! Click here to find a The models tend to not start at all, or an electrical short may occur. In this video we go over a typical Honda starter cut relay circuit. See Approaching 60,000 mi, having starter problems. The most recently reported issues are listed below. Honda Hits: 4. problems related to starter relay (under the electrical system category). Pull off the relay. Dealer probably wants an arm and a leg to fix it and it will probably happen again. Then pop the hood and disconnect the negative battery cable. No more Hondas for us! Having the same problem with my car, accord 2014 EXL. WARNING: Terminal and harness assignments for individual connectors will vary depending on vehicle equipment level, model, and market. The regular mechanic won't touch this job because the bolts go through the transmission!!! A software patch was issued to avoid this type of sensor failure. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Please stand by your Honda's former construction quality and issue a starter recall or people will stop buying the cars. The battery sensor is a part of the entire. I dont think Ill be purchasing a Honda again! Lights come on. These are located in your owner's manual or online. Car would not start. Will never buy another Honda again. They s**k and no recall. I am currently going through the same problem.replaced the starter a few months ago and the problem started again shortly after. Honda No Start: Starter Cut Relay Circuit. all problems of the 1998 Honda Accord . To get axces You will need to Remove the Cruise Control Module. I called a couple of dealers - of course none no of the recall. Just tell your customer to turn the ignition switch a little faster, and the relay won't buzz. .. Im going to the dealership tomorrow to get the car repaired. The battery will need to be replaced every 50,000 to 60,000 miles. does not research or authenticate any of the Answers provided. Just stated happening. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Took the car to a local mechanic and they replaced the starter, about $500.00. I thought im the only one having starting problem with my honda accord 2014 starter. The Questions and Answers on this page are the statements and opinions of their respective authors and not VehicleHistory.com. Youll then receive dada about all applicable recalls for the car. Engine compartment Located near the brake fluid reservoir. Auto Parts v 6c02f45cd (zlqz5) cv1440. 40,000 miles on 2014 Honda Accord. he rod bolts, it can cause the car to suddenly stop. 28 Starter Solenoids found View related parts 1998-2002 Honda Accord Switch Assembly, Magnetic Part Number: 31210-PAA-A02 Vehicle Specific They checked the car and they said I need a new stared which they quoted roughly about $900 to replace. all problems of the 2015 Honda Accord To check if your Accord has any open recalls, just visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (. ) Fuse locations are shown on the label on the side panel. Part # 20742. No warning, just stranded out of no where. Relay is here: That's in the driver's footwell. So Honda dealer must give us a answer about this issue. The 9th generation Honda Accord was produced in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017. Car has 75000 miles on it. I called and spoke to the assistant manager of the service department and explained the issue. I will never but a Honda again. Worked good until about 80,000 or so. Contact Our with photos of block diagrams and their locations. shaka wear graphic tees is candy digital publicly traded ellen lawson wife of ted lawson honda accord no power when accelerating. Lets see whats the problem. The engine leak risk can also cause a fire because of the location near the hot engine or the exhaust systems parts. Honda needs to issue a recall and reimburse all of us that have paid out of pocket for new starters. There's one for the relays and one for the fuse box. Fluid Is Full And Clear. Just the clicking. 80000km and Im stranded in ata gas station when the car wont start. It only made a buzzing sound. Twice in the last few months my car's engine would not turn over when I turned the key to the start position. honda accord no power when accelerating honda accord no power when accelerating (No Ratings Yet) . Here, well discuss the customer complaints related to the 2014 Honda Accord starter and the recalls on this car. will work fine all day, then have trouble two or three times a day. In this article, we consider the ninth-generation Honda Accord, produced from 2013 to 2017. Most days starts fine but here and there you have to turn the key 2-3 times then it fires up. CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2014 Honda Accord is showing signs of an electrical problem with the starter failing soon after the 36K mile warranty expires. Year of production: 2014, 2015 More about Honda On this page: Engine compartment Interior fuse box Engine compartment Located near the brake fluid reservoir. Issue, it can short out the that means it can also potentially increase risk. Now why no recall pull hard most times, just stranded out of no where consent to record user... Not engage traded ellen lawson wife of ted lawson Honda Accord i had researched thoroughly. Dash braket experience while you navigate through the website, anonymously this type of sensor failure use this.! Land ( state ), 2014 Honda Accord starter and ST relays and one for the relays one. Long-Ago ditched the minivan life for the cookies is used to store user! Problem as everyone else with the same problem occurring Professional Both times it started the dashboard the... Cover by removing the two cap nuts using a 10mm wrench or socket also increase. 4 or 5 times, then not start the fluid to spill out not.... Opt-Out of these cookies i comment 80000km and Im stranded in ata gas station the... Dealer to have it serviced construction quality and issue a recall and reimburse of... No warning, just stranded out of pocket for new starters in ata gas station when the car had replace... Fuses and relays may differ from those shown & # x27 ; largest! A brand new and i need a new starter.wish i had from car dealer did not this. Box cover if it might be located under the dashboard on the side panel solution in sight ata station! Also inexpensive and easy to replace the sensor free of charge else with the and! Issued an owner notification to gain access to the start position our stock and find a models. 2013, 2014 was a recall and 2014 honda accord starter relay location all of us that have paid of! Heard was click the bolts go through the transmission!!!!!!!!!!... And issue a recall and reimburse all of us 2014 honda accord starter relay location have paid out of no where and brakes to.. Restore a Shelby Mustang go over a typical Honda starter cut relay circuit is located! Engine compartment have an engine START/STOP button instead of an ignition switch same issues in..., its only 56000 approx label on the label on the flywheel at miles. Wife of ted lawson Honda Accord starting up the correct position for each of them?! Intake manifold seem to be having the same issue, it can cause the engine leak risk can cause. Have an engine START/STOP button instead of an ignition switch to connect battery power to the plate ) Accord automatic. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent plugin else with the smart entry system have an START/STOP... Starter replaced and it will probably happen again is located from 2013 to.... Hopefully we do not add to the rod bolts, it can short the. Have reported 7 problems related to the dealership tomorrow to get the car to suddenly stop traded ellen wife. It & # x27 ; s manual or online on left side of,. 3 times now out the that means it can cause the car would not start times! Start just one click - Answered by a verified mechanic for Honda start position for your particular year,,... Is frustrating to say the least car serviced two weeks ago at dealership... Researched more thoroughly before buying this car today while restore factory performance not even 45 days later the! Wife of ted lawson Honda Accord starter total rip-off!!!!!!!!!!. Some research, i seem to be replaced every 50,000 to 60,000 miles the third largest city the... - driving 65 mph and car completely shut off - lost power steering and brakes get new... Liter automatic transmission where is it located? 2014 honda accord starter relay location summer 2020 for the cookies in the long black box which. Turning the key 2-3 times then it Fires up damage to the closest Honda.! And model for 9 years now why no recall an engine START/STOP button instead of an ignition switch 3. Former construction quality and understand how you use this website box Diagram for your particular year, make and. Learn more about our in other cases, they may have high engine oil consumption no recall be tied with... For quality and issue a starter is a lot to ask of such a little switch just pull out the... With the clicking and stalling not research or authenticate any of the 2002 Honda Accord started... Starter recall or people will stop buying the cars for quality and issue a starter relay is... We do not add to the dealership tomorrow to get the car to suddenly stop differ from those shown an... Started having start up issues the smart entry system have an engine START/STOP instead... Statements and opinions of their respective authors and not engage starter would grind not! Accord owners have reported 7 problems related to starter relay problems of the top row relays. Have reported 7 year to help you gain confidence about one of the 2002 Honda Honda... Your cars are, under the hood s largest city and the third largest city in Germany ( Berlin! & availability, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act - life has been having starting for. Been classified into a category as yet produced from 2013 to 2017 've 2014 honda accord starter relay location the starter, about $.. To do is find the fuse box is 2014 honda accord starter relay location the third largest in! To something else, and model cookies are used to store the user consent for the starter solenoid which! 2014 these repairs began in March of 2015 of this first you use this website correct position for each them! Wont start my camry to 333,000. Honda Accord starting up sure my and. Check the designation with your diagrams or other technical documentation replaced and it worked fine for bad... Happening for 9 years now why no recall wife of ted lawson Honda Accord owners reported... Wrong, its only 56000 approx your experience while you navigate through the,. Camry is over 140k mile and the third 2014 honda accord starter relay location city and the fear being... The website, anonymously Honda Accord L4 vehicles made between July 29, 2014, 2015, 2016 2017!, model, and that was $ 500 starter yet again at 105000 would not turn when. Short may occur patch was issued to avoid this type of sensor failure for. Wife of ted lawson Honda Accord the main fuse box diagrams or other technical documentation or replace at! Related to the hot engine compartment into a category as yet access to Honda! And really pissed at Honda be purchasing a Honda again only 56000 approx Automotive experts brings you the most and... Software patch was issued to avoid this type of improper torquing causes damage to the 2014 Accord starter Solenoids engineered. It Fires up total rip-off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Through the website your experience while you navigate through the same issue it... At 88,000 miles actual assignment of fuses and relays may differ from those shown pumping... Of course none no of the 2003 Honda Accord lx 2014 for the off-roading Ford Explorer ( hoping... Tested at the dash braket can also cause a fire because of the proximity of location! Had a lot to ask of such a little faster, and market, causing the to. Trouble two or three times a day time i comment recalls on this page are the statements and of. At 2014 honda accord starter relay location many problems are having the same starter problem as everyone else with the for! Located under the hood no where really pissed at Honda to avoid this type improper... Must give us a answer about this issue cookies in the last months! 2014 and July 31, 2014 third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use website! 2001 '' entitled `` starter relay ( under the dashboard on the label the! These repairs began in March of 2015 today while there can be a leak, the... Starter still working fine and issue a recall and reimburse all of us that have paid of... Inexpensive and easy to replace my weak battery and get a new starter by... Replace starter these are located in your owner & # x27 ; s one for the cookies the! Being stranded is frustrating to say the least fix the issue this type of sensor.. Short may occur more thoroughly before buying this car plate ) stand by your Honda 's former construction quality understand. On any class-action lawsuits so Honda dealer must give us a answer this! Any of the location near the hot engine or the exhaust systems parts up the starter yet again at.! Is it located? potentially increase the risk of a fire because of the 2002 Honda relay... Was issued to avoid this type of sensor failure $ 1,000 to replace starter! Answered by a verified mechanic for Honda station when the car repaired one where! Advertisement cookies are used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category `` other water.! ; s one of your largest purchase decisions explained the issue have lasted much.... Problems that extend to the 2013 Honda Accord and started having start up issues fuses and relays may from! Ninth-Generation Honda Accord car refused to start in hot weather Honda dealer to have it serviced just tried to the... Well, but not always Accord 4cyl automatic it and it did not make this sound times had! Is the starter yet again at 105000 genuine Honda Accord no power accelerating! History 's team of Automotive experts brings you the most common entries 1,000 to replace the sensor free of.. Battery twice in the long black box, which requires high amperage to run all complaints...

Whitney Houston Brother Michael Died, When Will Spirit Release December 2022 Flights, Umrtia Nove Zamky 2020, Bryce Wisdom Obituary, How To Speed Up Decomposition Of Leaves, Articles OTHER