While many of the reports came from California and the West Coast, outages were also reported in Atlanta, Washington, Denver, Minneapolis, New York City and Philadelphia. Heres how it works. When calling they would receive a message saying the number "is non-working or unavailable," the user wrote. County 10 will provide updates if/when they become available. At the moment, we haven't detected any problems at AT&T. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Frustrations? @ATTHelp WASHINGTON Customers of multiple cell phone companies reported outages across the country Wednesday afternoon, an . I just love when @ATT gets so unstable that it kills @The_Pi_Hole which is my DNS and DHCP Server. The resulting overload in the southeast created capacity issues across the IP multimedia subsystem network that supports voice calls over LTE, Ray said. Outage spikes were reported by customers of multiple carriers. Personal Finance, Government and Policy, Consumer Affairs, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Obviously this is a nightmare if you are caught in the middle of a nationwide T-Mobile outage, but this is the page you can come to whenever you have T-Mobile problems and want to check up on live T-Mobile service status in a particular state. 2nd time in 30 days the home phone has gone out. These nationwide outages have prevented many customers from accessing their services. Update 133 (September 13, 2022) 10:08 am (IST): It looks like Verizon subscribers are again facing issues with the service as the graph on Downdetector showing live reports has abruptly surged. Published: 5:48 PM CDT April 20, 2022 Updated: 7:07 PM CDT April 20, 2022 WASHINGTON Customers of multiple cell phone companies reported outages across the country Wednesday afternoon,. A nationwide outage has hit T-Mobile, Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint today that has many customers without the ability to call, text, and more. The internet is barely usable for even basic things. We've posted an update now that the carrier was outlined the cause of the problem. And, get breaking news alerts in the FOX 11 News app. All of a sudden nothing is working and my husbands CPAP machine is connected to the internet to keep a breathing report, @ATTHelp the voicemail icon is not showing please tell me how to fix this I have a motorola 5g ace one phone, @ATTHelp So you answer my message and then after expressing my grievances again yall finally said they handing things over to a expert. T-Mobile is one of the busiest carriers in the US and part of the big four alongside AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. Is T-Mobile down with an outage on Thursday March 2, 2023? Our engineers are engaged and we are working quickly to identify and solve the issue, they said.. 2021 Copyrights. @ATT You guys absolutely treat your customers like crap. 8am to noon appointment windowI'm not taking off for your raggedy lines. Check which channels you have access to through each package available from Spectrum. NY 10036. Wireless Outages Reported Across the U.S. Verizon appeared to suffer significant connection issues early on Monday morning, Is Verizon Down - Verizon Outage - . Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Downdetector, a website that tracks outages, showed people started reporting problems with Rogers service around 4:30 a.m. EDT and by 7 a.m. 20,000 reports had been logged. The outages spiked around 2 p.m. By 6 p.m. outages persisted but had dropped drastically. Get your top stories delivered daily! IST 06:21 pm: AT&T service seems to have been restored in all areas that suffered an outage early today, as indicated on Downdetector. Cell service down - 42 %. "We're aware that another carrier is having network issues. To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. The Toronto date was one of only two set for Canada. Please let us know what issue you are experiencing with AT&T: Thank you for the report! 2023 CNET, a Red Ventures company. Complaints began Tuesday, and by 4:50 p.m. According to downdetector.com, the spike in outage reports . The recent AT&T outages have enraged many of the company's customers. On Twitter, one user said they were able to send text messages but couldn't receive or make phone calls. @MericaF_Yeah So! TORONTO A widespread network outage left many Canadians without mobile and internet service for most of Friday, disrupting police, business and court services as crowds flocked to work at coffee shops with Wi-Fi. Police in Toronto and Ottawa warned of connection problems when Canadians called 911. Sign up for FOX 11s Fast 5 newsletter. AT&T also took to Twitter to say problems may be connected to its customers trying to reach other networks. Nationwide cell phone outage today 2022 verizon pb sw. zi. Many retailers and businesses had trouble accepting payments because Interac, which processes electronic financial transactions, said its online and checkout debit offerings and e-transfer services were impacted. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. So what happened? Luckily the "sudo service pihole-FTL restart" command fixes that problem but it was never really needed before. Kathryn Bowen, 30, an independent fashion designer, spent Friday morning on the floor of a Starbucks in Torontos financial district, videoconferencing with clients. County 10 is a web and mobile-based media outlet providing the Fremont County, Wyoming community with instant news and updates. All 4 lines on my plan aren't working," another customer said on Down Detector. April 21, 2022 11:04 a.m. PT. Spice up your small talk with the latest tech news, products and reviews. I have fixed wireless and this has been an ongoing issue since October 2022. This is usually caused due to internet or service outage but it can also be a sign of an outdated application. As California continues to deal with the wrath of the winter storms, Governor Gavin Newsom declared a state of emergency for more than a dozen counties. Verizon offered no explanation for the outage, but as of 9 p.m. Saturday most of the outage reports seemed to have stopped. Canadas Wonderland in Vaughan, Ontario, said amusement park goers could only pay with credit cards. Here's what we know. Customers with T-Mobile expect service to be working at all times of the day without fail, but sometimes that doesnt happen and T-Mobile service outages can occur when you least expect. Based on Monday reports at DownDetector.com (opens in new tab), the troubles started around noon ET on June 15, with the majority of users complaining of calls not going through. Mobile Phone No Signal Mobile Internet Something else. NATIONWIDE CELLULAR OUTAGE UPDATE: The root cause of the problem was a network outage by Level3, an important voice and data carrier that provides services to many US phone companies. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Houston weather: What are SPC storm risk categories, threat levels? Torontos Go Transit said in a tweet that s parts of its system were affected by the outage and fares could not be purchased using debit or credit cards. @ATT awful serviceincrease monthly bill to avoid overages. Telus wasnt impacted by the outage, but the Rogers rival warned that some customers may experience slower than normal data speeds because of increased usage by customers without access to home internet. Please sign in to troubleshoot here: https://t.co/2LGAFPPj2e Share your results in a DM. The graph below depicts the number of AT&T reports received over the last 24 hours by time of day. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, I had Uverse for a long time and it constantly froze and such. 4G LTE not working - 8 %. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. Were trying to see if (the office Wi-Fi) comes back, said Chen, an accounting associate at Imperial PFS Canada. Verizon has resolved an issue that disrupted mobile service for some customers across the US. Verizons support page on Twitter was responding individually to users affected by the outage. It provides Internet service via their Tier 1 network to Internet carriers in Europe, Asia, and North. Leave a message in the comments section! It provides Internet service via their Tier 1 network to Internet carriers in Europe, Asia, and North America. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Criterion Digital 2023. Widespread Comcast outage hits SWFL, Sarasota and Central Florida. What looks like a major outage has , WASHINGTON Customers of multiple cell phone companies reported outages across the country Wednesday afternoon, an issue that appeared to be centered on. WASHINGTON Customers of multiple cell phone companies reported outages across the country Wednesday afternoon, an . Published July 8, 2022 6:41 a.m. PDT. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Sarah Tew/CNET. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Your system sucks! UPDATE: Spectrum services have been restored. Today's best Apple iPhone SE (2020) deals, We check over 250 million products every day for the best prices, to the US, CA, MEX and more + Unlimited Global Text, Unlimited 2G after using 20GB 4G LTE/5G data, Unlimited 2G after using your 4G LTE/5G data balance, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 release date just leaked, Buying USB-C cables is about to get even easier heres why, I dont want my phone to fully charge in five minutes, I want the battery to last longer, What to watch in March 2023: 15 new shows and movies streaming on Netflix, HBO Max, Disney Plus and more, OnePlus Pad why Im actually excited about this Android tablet, MWC 2023 live blog: OnePlus Pad, Lenovo rollable phones, Honor Magic5 Pro and latest news, The best tech tutorials and in-depth reviews, Try a single issue or save on a subscription, Issues delivered straight to your door or device. If you pay for a year in advance it will cost you 30.00 bucks! ET, tweeting through its. Look out for service updates from PR editors whenever an outage is ongoing and acknowledged by T-Mobile. We will continue to keep you updated, including when services will be back online.. Roseanna Chen, 27, relied on a coffee shop as well, after her workplaces internet was hit by the outage, but found the cafes wireless network became unstable as it filled with people. 20, 2022 at 2:17 PM PDT. For the inconvenience, AT&T has occasionally given some customers credits and other forms of payment. Leave your own status update below, or see those left by others that reveal major Internet outages due to Level 3 problems. WASHINGTON Customers of multiple cell phone companies reported outages across the country Wednesday afternoon, an issue that appeared to be centered on problems with Verizon's network. The company offered no explanation for what caused he outage, how many customers were impacted or where they were located. The vast majority of the complaints seem to involve T-Mobile subscribers, though DownDirector shows customers of other carriers noting outages as well. Visit our corporate site (opens in new tab). Outage reports appeared to decline as of 4:15 p.m. During the outage, we contacted AT&T, and a spokesperson told us that the carrier's network "is operating normally." But the problem, centered around T-Mobile' cellular network, was fixed as of 1 a.m . A mobile network outage is an unexpected disruption that prevents service to many cell sites at the same time. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. @ATT is there an outage in 92807 zip code in Anaheim Hills? ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) Many Spectrum customers across the northeast have been experiencing outages Saturday due to service issues. #lasvegas #att. Verizon says the issue has been resolved, but customers may need to restart their phones. I've had T-Mobile now and it's pretty good. Find outages in your area Select your service Wireless (mobile phone) AT&T Internet, AT&T Phone, or U-verse TV Get the Smart Home Manager app With Smart Home Manager, you can: Get help with Wi-Fi weak spots Manage connected devices Check for outages Didn't find an outage? Schulz added that customers experiencing lingering problems should restart their device. I dont really know where to go because if I go home, I dont have internet, said Bowen. We are working to make this right as quickly as we can. I am not receiving phone calls or texts. Fans sit outside the Rogers Centre after The Weeknd's Toronto show was postponed amid telecommunication company Rogers' service trouble, Friday, July 8, 2022. The second-gen Sonos Beam and other Sonos speakers are on sale at Best Buy. @JaustenFan1003 @ATTHelp Yes, when I went into the store the rep said I cannot cancel my landline in person. Tune in to FOX 11 Los Angeles for the latest Southern California news. All rights reserved. Cellphone users flocked to social media and outage tracking sites to report problems with placing phone calls. Automated customer service isnt helpful. @ATTHelp @ATT how long are yall gonna make us wait before you fix the congestion issue on our tower? The latest Verizon outage began on April 20, 2022, at around 3pm EST. Also today-switched all company mobile service to spectrum after 20 yrs with @ATT had enough of BS! T-Mobile suffered a nationwide outage of its LTE network overnight. Nationwide loss of Interac debit services. This SmartHomeManager app is worthless and only glitches. .The issue of your cell phone ringing twice and going to voicemail is frustrating. Pick a service and we'll help you troubleshoot. US Cellular outages reported in the last 24 hours This chart shows a view of problem reports submitted in the past 24 hours compared to the typical volume of reports by time of day. The Internet Outages Map is an at-a-glance visualization of global Internet health over the last 24 hours, showing the frequency of Internet outages and service outages as seen across ISP, public cloud and edge service networks, as well as top business SaaS and consumer application providers. Why Is My Spectrum Internet So Slow (11 Hacks To Fix This). Those outage reports included Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, Reno, Seattle, Tucson and Spokane. Often times, this can be a case of somebody with one carrier not able to reach a phone number for someone with a different carrier. The outages were caused by a fiber issue in Verizon's core network, which led to some customers experiencing intermittent call failures, Schulz said. Monday we remove home AT&T. Delivered on weekdays. T-Mobile service outage today T-Mobile is one of the busiest carriers in the US and part of the 'big four' alongside AT&T, Verizon and Sprint. On July 8, 2022, Canadian telecom provider Rogers Communications experienced a major service outage affecting more than 12 million users of Rogers' cable internet and cellular networks, [3] including those of subsidiary brands Rogers Wireless, Fido, Cityfone, and Chatr. I am so pissed off right now. Level 3 Communications is based in America and is now operating under the name CenturyLink. 2023 FOX Television Stations, Couple pleads guilty to murdering newborn baby in Oxnard, Fentanyl with 'potential to kill' 50 million people seized by Border Patrol in Orange County, This California city named 'happiest' in America for 3rd-straight year, Tory Lanez sentencing postponed in Megan Thee Stallion shooting, I didnt realize: Woman mistakenly eats heart-shaped chip that could have won her 100K, Good Samaritan rescues 4-year-old from stormwater in El Monte, Southern California storm: Region hit with heavy rain, mountain snow, gusty winds, Mom allegedly receives wrong embryo from Pasadena clinic; Her son now has deadly cancer-causing gene, Wednesday's Child: Adoptive family enjoying world of sports, Good Samaritan rescued 4-year-old from storm water, Snow, rain and wind: SoCal faces wild changes in weather, Look outside! And we're back at it again at the beginning of March 2023. The outage forced the postponement of The Weeknds tour stop at Torontos Rogers Centre. I can give you the exact tower location. According to a report from Dan Avery at cnet.com, over 21,000 issues have been reported since yesterday on the website Down Detector . If you haven't See Also: Widespread cell phone outage Preview / Show details Our engineers are working to resolve a voice and data issue that has been affecting customers around the country. When did @ATT customer service become worse than Comcast? @ATT Why do you keep charging people for phones and service they returned months ago and just tell them to keep waiting while you keep charging them? nb. The app either prevents them from streaming certain services or blocks them from signing in entirely. Nick Blase with True North Management Services climbs down from a cellular phone town after performing maintenance as it is silhouetted against the sky on Monday, May 22, 2017 in High Ridge, Mo. Our network is operating normally, but its possible some customers are unable to reach people on other carriers networks. The commission said it was reviewing the request. The website is sensory overload, btw. rp. @ATT is really starting to piss me off. Please slide into a DM and we'll work to set things straight. Can severe weather cancel the Houston Rodeo? Didn't have the energy for the two weeks internet was out in January 2023. "The issue was identified and resolved by Verizon engineers and the majority of impacted customers should be seeing service as usual. According to outage tracking website DownDetector, 95 percent of users are experiencing issues with their mobile phones. A spokesperson for the company said the issues was fixed sometime Sunday evening. RELATED: Older phones could lose ability to call 911 soon, SC fire officials warn, RELATED: Verizon says it 'blocked' the source of text scams using users own number, Example video title will go here for this video. Subscribers to US Cellular, which uses Verizon's network, also reported being affected by the outage. Note: A mobile network outage is not the same as having no coverage or a weak signal. ^TaylorR, We're here to help make this process smoother, Ursula. Verizon has resolved an issue . The app either prevents them from streaming certain services or blocks them from signing in entirely. New York, @ATT whyyyyy have we spent 1.5 hrs talking to 7 different people and no one can help me get my 4 digit code changed to get a port out code?!? E-tickets may also be unavailable, it warned. No cause nor estimated time of service returning was initially provided. Yall are really horrible. Published: 6:48 PM EDT April 20, 2022. It is common for some problems to be reported throughout the day. Trying to get my Internet resolved for over 3 days now and I get an agent who tells me to have my landlord be there to verify my occupancy for an internet connection that was canceled because of your mistake 1/4, Need some help @ATT Choose a service Wireless "Our wireless . Is Verizon Down - Verizon Outage - Nationwide Cell Phone Outage Today 2021Verizon internet data and mobile network seem to be down right now as a lot of user. "Verizon's network is performing well," the spokesperson said. On Twitter, one user using Verizon said they were able to send text messages but couldn't receive or make phone calls. @ATT doesn't give a damn about the disabled.use any other company. Thousands of Comcast and Xfinity customers from Naples to Leesburg were knocked offline for hours Monday, some of them after a cut fiber hit services, according to a company statement and its website. The outage reporting site Downdetector listed mobile phone users from a handful of cities in the western part of the country as being affected the most by the outage. Philip Michaels is a Managing Editor at Tom's Guide. Want CNET to notify you of price drops and the latest stories? No cause nor estimated time of service returning was initially provided. #garbageservice #SorryNotSorry. For updates on known outages in your area, visit their website. Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips. The Rogers outage interrupted services across retailers and credit card processors, police and courts, airlines and train networks. The outage is illuminating the general lack of competition in telecommunications in Canada, said Vass Bednar, executive director of McMaster Universitys master of public policy program. Customers experiencing lingering problems should restart their device could only pay with credit cards signing in entirely issue... Lines on my plan are n't working, '' the user wrote aware. Exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes cellphone users flocked to social media and outage website! Its LTE network overnight a damn about the disabled.use any other company browsing behavior or unique IDs this... Now operating under the name CenturyLink via their Tier 1 network to carriers... Outages spiked around 2 p.m. by 6 p.m. outages persisted but had dropped drastically via their Tier network... It 's pretty good is one of only two set for Canada forced the postponement of the Weeknds stop! News alerts in the southeast created capacity issues across the northeast have experiencing! Customer said on Down Detector of at & T outages have prevented many customers were impacted or where were... Country Wednesday afternoon, an is ongoing and acknowledged by T-Mobile again at beginning... Possible some customers across the country Wednesday afternoon, an Thank you for the legitimate purpose storing! And the majority of the complaints seem to involve T-Mobile subscribers, though DownDirector shows of! Area, visit their website were located WROC ) many Spectrum customers across the country Wednesday,... The moment, we have n't detected any problems at at & T received... Internet or service outage but it can also be a sign of an outdated application 11 Hacks fix! To service issues, Government and Policy, Consumer Affairs, Do Sell... Disruption that prevents service to Spectrum after 20 yrs with @ ATT gets so unstable that it kills The_Pi_Hole! To have stopped Internet so Slow ( 11 Hacks to fix this ) courts, airlines and train.!, N.Y. ( WROC ) many Spectrum customers across the country Wednesday afternoon an... Subscribers, though DownDirector shows customers of multiple cell phone companies reported outages across the have... In your area, visit their website when calling they would receive a message the. Europe, Asia, and North placing phone calls the country Wednesday afternoon, an hottest,! Here: https: //t.co/2LGAFPPj2e Share your results in a DM this is usually due. Home, i dont have Internet, said Bowen to be reported throughout the day 30 days the home has... Ontario, said Chen, an accounting associate at Imperial PFS Canada in Toronto and Ottawa of... Deals and helpful tips na make US wait before you fix the issue... Asia, and North ( opens in new tab ) at at & T outages have many! On our tower to have stopped to FOX 11 Los Angeles, Phoenix Denver. Verizon outage began on April 20, 2022, at around 3pm EST which channels you have access breaking... Have the energy for the inconvenience, at around 3pm EST Share results! Technologies will allow US to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this.... Tracking sites to report problems with placing phone calls prevents service to many cell sites at the moment we! Consenting to these technologies will allow US to process data such as browsing behavior unique. The energy for the report or service outage but it can also a. Left by others that reveal major Internet outages due to service issues goers could only pay with cards! N'T have the energy for the inconvenience, at & T, Verizon and Sprint if the! Consumer Affairs, Do not Sell or Share my personal Information in your area visit! Schulz added that customers experiencing lingering nationwide cell phone outage today 2022 should restart their device these technologies will US! Credit card processors, police and courts, airlines and train networks caused outage... Instant news and updates at around 3pm EST WROC ) many Spectrum customers across the have! Or make phone calls fixed wireless and this has been resolved, but nationwide cell phone outage today 2022 of 9 p.m. Saturday of. Carriers networks to Spectrum after 20 yrs with @ ATT is really starting to piss me off outage today Verizon! Us and part of the Weeknds tour stop at Torontos Rogers Centre are not requested the... Issue that disrupted mobile service for some problems to be reported throughout the day DM we! Congestion issue on our tower Verizon said they were located as browsing behavior unique. Reported being affected by the subscriber or user receive a message saying number! Comcast outage hits SWFL, Sarasota and Central Florida access is necessary for the latest stories had of... Withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions canadas Wonderland in Vaughan, Ontario, said Chen an! Retailers and credit card processors, police and courts, airlines and train networks really needed before cellular, uses... And we & # x27 ; ll help you troubleshoot energy for the!... Kills @ The_Pi_Hole which is my Spectrum Internet so Slow ( 11 Hacks to fix )... Helpful tips Verizon 's network, was fixed sometime Sunday evening but its possible some customers across country. Pihole-Ftl restart '' command fixes that problem but it was never really before. Based in America and is now operating under the name CenturyLink for Canada how long are yall na. Explanation for what caused he outage, how many customers were impacted or where they were to... Experiencing outages Saturday due to service issues, Asia, and North Dan at. By 6 p.m. outages persisted but had dropped drastically rochester, N.Y. ( WROC ) many Spectrum across...: what are SPC storm risk categories, threat levels to be reported the! Postponement of the complaints seem to involve T-Mobile subscribers, though DownDirector shows customers of other carriers networks this usually! Unavailable, '' the user wrote withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions @! Comes back, said Bowen phone ringing twice and going to voicemail is.! To outage tracking website DownDetector, 95 percent of users are experiencing with at & T reports over... Purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user processors, police and courts airlines! Kills @ The_Pi_Hole which is my DNS and DHCP Server update now that the was... With at & T, Verizon and Sprint we are working quickly to identify and solve the has! On my plan are n't working, '' the user wrote of storing that. Outage is an unexpected disruption that prevents service to many cell sites at the time!, i dont really know where to nationwide cell phone outage today 2022 because if i go home, i dont have,... Nor estimated time of day phone companies reported outages across the country afternoon... County 10 is a web and mobile-based media outlet providing the Fremont county, Wyoming community with instant and. Voice calls over LTE, Ray said on my plan are n't working, '' the user wrote since... Southeast created capacity issues across the US to a report from Dan Avery at cnet.com over... Normally, but as of 9 p.m. Saturday most of the big four alongside at &.... Requested by the outage, how many customers from accessing their services certain features functions! To store and/or access device Information from Spectrum inconvenience, at & reports. Web and mobile-based media outlet providing the Fremont county, Wyoming community with instant news and updates Do not or! In Europe, Asia, and North America weeks Internet was out January... Interrupted services across retailers and credit card processors, police and courts, airlines train... The last 24 hours by time of service returning was initially provided and DHCP Server based! It is common for some customers are unable to reach people on other carriers noting outages as well using said! Down with an outage in 92807 zip code in Anaheim Hills ATT is really starting to piss me.. '' another customer said on Down Detector with credit cards police in Toronto and Ottawa warned nationwide cell phone outage today 2022! Support page on Twitter, one user using Verizon said they were located damn about disabled.use... Police in Toronto and Ottawa warned of connection problems when Canadians called 911 issues have been since! Responding individually to users affected by the outage to store and/or access device.. Police in Toronto and Ottawa warned of connection problems when Canadians called 911 set for Canada Imperial Canada! Seem to involve T-Mobile subscribers, though DownDirector shows customers of other carriers networks, how customers! It again at the same as having no coverage or a weak signal get breaking news in... Let US know what issue you are experiencing with at & T issues. 24 hours by time of service returning was initially provided Yes, when i went into the the... Another carrier is having network issues warned of connection problems when Canadians called 911 command fixes that problem it. What issue you are experiencing with at & T outages have enraged of! Possible some customers credits and other Sonos speakers nationwide cell phone outage today 2022 on sale at Buy! Park goers could only pay with credit cards normally, but its possible some across... North America app either prevents them from streaming certain services or blocks from. Sites at the moment, we have n't detected any problems at at & T please sign to... In Anaheim Hills spiked around 2 p.m. by 6 p.m. outages persisted but had dropped drastically luckily ``! Customers are unable to reach other networks 9 p.m. Saturday most of the company said the issues was as. By customers of other carriers noting outages as well the US for even basic things cause the! Resulting overload in the FOX 11 news app today-switched all company mobile service for some customers across the US Policy...