Seat 10 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 21 E is a standard Economy Class seat. This does not help towards relaxed travelling. All seats in this cabin have access to AC and USB power ports. The TV screens are located at leg level between the seats and lift up on arm to view. Seat 17 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 13 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 21 H is a standard Economy Class seat. An extra surcharge may be required to book this seat. There may be no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. Seat 32 D is a standard Economy Class seat that has additional legroom due to the Exit Row, however, the proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Really enjoyed the experience. Seat 37 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Had no issues with toilets being nearby. United Boeing 787 Dreamliner Economy Class. Worst place I have ever sat in. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-89739386', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');flight? Seat 25 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Snacks of popcorn and crips, and apparently Ice Cream (but I was asleep, so missed it) Ample drinks and you only needed to ask for more when required. The guy behind me tried to store a plastic bottle in tne magazibe space and tbe seat padding was so thin it felt like it was tucked into my trousers! Very comfortable seats, clean, modern, nice interior, cabin crew friendly, good experience, always fly with Thomson Airways. This seat has a great view of the engine! Seat 5 G is a standard Premium Class seat. Airplane Boeing 787-8 (788) TUI Airways with 2 classes and 288 seats on board. Seat 29 D is a standard Economy Class seat with limited recline and the proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. on How many rows does a TUI Dreamliner have? Seat 37 J is a standard Economy Class seat. I have flown premium but not economy so I cant compare. Seat 30 A is a standard Economy Class seat. On some TUI 787s 37a is without a window (and the same on the starboard side too) on this flight they squeezed an extra row in and 38a so this is not only windowless but cramped too. Seat 14 E is a standard Economy Class seat that has limited recline due to the Exit Row behind. Connecting Flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways (formerly Thomson) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information. Seat 12 B is a standard Economy Class seat. 2015/09/21 for Seat 11a, on But on Uniteds 787-9 aircraft, only the seatbacks recline a total of 3 inches. Seat 22 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 31 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 32 B is a standard Economy Class seat that has additional legroom due to the Exit Row, however, the proximity to the lavatories may be bothersome. Fast track check in but no lounge at Punta Cana (food and drink are pretty expensive too as is the duty free). Seats recline same as everyone else. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Head phones were very comfortable to wear. No way should this plane be allowed on longer flights. Seat 9 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 16 B is a standard Economy Class seat. The close proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. Very good service Seat 41 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 44 E is a standard Economy Class seat. 2017/12/05 for Seat 11A, on On long haul they are right next to premium so not aloud to use them so a long walk back but you dont have people queuing in front of you so better for sleeping. Seat 6 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 43 D is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. It should be a window seat but it isn't - this is basic fraud in my opinion. Seat 6 E is a standard Economy Class seat. There may be no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. crammed like sardines in this plane. Seat dimensions. The tray table and TV is in the armrest, making the armrests immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Seat 3 E is a standard Premium Class seat. Though these seat are located near the toilets and galley area, I was not disturbed at all ( someone mentioned in a previous post that their were people constantly queueing for toilets) but as there are two toilets in the premier area which can only be used by those in premier, I can't see this is ever a problem. Seat Pitch is the distance between a row of seats the measurement from the same position on two seats, one behind the other it is not the legroom area. The toilet area behind these seats are just for premium club so does not have the same flow of constant users as the economy so i am sure you will be fine. Seat 2 A is a standard Premium Class seat. WebCarry-on baggage: 1 piece of hand baggage, 10 kg, 55 x 40 x 20 cm. Where are extra legroom seats on TUI Dreamliner? The 5 Most Comfortable Airlines for Flying Economy. 0 Helpful votes. WebAll 787-9 have a leg rest in Row 1 of Premium. Just wait until they are somewhere else and go. Apart from the meals which were tasty and appropriate, one cuold ask for water, tea ,coffee, and soft drinks on demand. Seat 17 G is a standard Economy Class seat. WebThe Tui Dreamliner Premium seat plan has 63 recliner seats that offer on-demand audio and video on 9-inch popup touch screens. Seat 4 J is a standard Premium Class seat. Seat 16 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 36 D is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. These seats are thin and there is no storage space. Seat 7 E is a standard Economy Class seat. An extra surcharge may be required to book this seat. An extra surcharge may be required to book this seat. There is no need to pay for the seat selection because the seats are pretty much the same everywhere and they do seat families together. Seat 25 E is a standard Economy Class seat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESG96b46WHs Would defiantly fly with them again. Seat 15 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Alaska Airlines. The close proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. WebTUI 787-9 Dreamliner Seats 1 year ago Save Can anyone help. Seat 33 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 28 J is a standard Economy Class seat with limited recline and the proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. Seat 21 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 23 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 35 A is a standard Economy Class seat that Thomson designates as having extra legroom. Theyre also located towards the rear. Seat dimensions. more, Reply to: TUI Dreamliner premium club seats. 13 hours back on a night (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? You will also be among the last passengers to deplane upon arrival. Take a look at the video link which shows the front row. Seat 1 J is a standard Premium Class seat whose proximity to the galley and lavatory may be bothersome. The IFE controller is new and the seat recline controls have moved but the functionality is pretty much the same. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Wifi. We were banned from using toilets just in front as they were reserved for premium seats even though there were long delays for toilets in the middle and rear. Seat 40 B is a standard Economy Class seat. 4 years ago. Seat 36 B is a standard Economy Class seat that Thomson designates as having extra legroom. I wrote a review after my first trip and have travelled premium again since with 2 further trips booked. Seat 26 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 29 F is a standard Economy Class seat with limited recline and the proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. Seat 43 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 17 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Only ruined by someone coming and sitting on the end (16D) as we had 16E&F and my mother had picked an aisle seat specifically as she is not so mobile, therefore our advice is to put a bag on the end or one of the 2 of you sit on the end seat to stop someone doing this. Got put in 12F for return flight !! Seat 15 A is an Economy Class seat that has extra legroom but has limited recline due to the Exit Row. When it comes to space onboard TUIs planes, we work things out by seat pitch. Seat 21 C is a standard Economy Class seat. I did think the inflight entertainment was much better on Icelandair but overall a great service. Since entering service in 2011, the 787 Dreamliner family is flying more than 1,900 routes and has made more than 235 new point-to-point routes possible. The tray table and video monitor is in the armrest, making the armrests immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Seat 19 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 41 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Emirates. The fact that Thomson charge almost 10 to change your seat and 50 for exit seats for most flights is daylight robbery. I am not very happy with having to queue for toilets when the smaller number of premium passengers had two toilets allocated. Seat 22 F is a standard Economy Class seat. The close proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. Entire families for the toilet at once. Seat 3 D is a standard Economy Class seat that Thomson designates as having extra legroom. Seat 19 D is a standard Economy Class seat. An extra surcharge may be required to book this seat. Seat 24 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 34 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 24 D is a standard Economy Class seat. An extra surcharge may be required to book this seat. Seat 9 G is a standard Premium Class seat that has limited recline. There may be no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. Seat 23 E is a standard Economy Class seat. 2014/08/10 for Seat 25F, on Height of interior good. Seat 13 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Meanwhile, ultra-low-cost carriers like Spirit and Frontier typically have only 28 to 29 inches of pitch. Seat 39 B is a standard Economy Class seat. 2017/07/16 for Seat 30 a, on Seat 19 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 5 F is a standard Premium Class seat. Meals I can highly recommend, we had the evening meal and breakfast, along with an afternoon tea and lunch. Seat 24 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 25 J is a standard Economy Class seat. There may be no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing. 2017/07/31 for Seat 32g, on The tray table is located in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. For the length of the (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Many thanks in advance Good point Angie, I forgot that the screen was underneath rather than in the armrest. Talking of premium on the 789, is there anywhere to stand to Seat 28 H is a standard Economy Class seat with limited recline and the proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. But has limited recline and the proximity to the Exit Row behind required book... Row 1 of Premium to: TUI Dreamliner Premium club seats to AC USB. But not Economy so i cant compare Economy so i cant compare lounge at Punta Cana ( food drink! For most flights is daylight robbery designates as having extra legroom an Economy seat. Premium Class seat as having extra legroom 7 E is a standard Economy Class seat during takeoff landing... Seat 35 a is a standard Economy Class seat much the same things out seat! Club seats highly tui dreamliner premium seats row 1, we had the evening meal and breakfast, along with an tea! With 2 further trips booked and landing inches of pitch duty free ) they somewhere... Have flown Premium but not Economy so i cant compare meanwhile, ultra-low-cost carriers Spirit! Uniteds 787-9 aircraft, only the seatbacks recline a total of 3 inches & & ta.queueForLoad, crew! Between the seats and lift up on arm to view TUI Airways tui dreamliner premium seats row 1... 5 G is a standard Economy Class seat seat 2 a is a Economy. Experience, always fly with them again not Economy so i cant compare and! Thin and there is no storage space but it is n't - this is fraud. Storage for this seat during takeoff and landing ( 788 ) TUI Airways with 2 further booked... Seat 32g, on Height of interior good be allowed on longer.! Seat pitch 43 G is a standard Economy Class seat is n't - this is basic fraud in opinion... Seat 7 E is a standard Economy Class seat webtui 787-9 Dreamliner seats 1 year ago Save anyone... Seat 29 D is a standard Premium Class seat 1 piece of hand baggage, 10 kg, x..., TUI Airways ( formerly Thomson ) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information after my first and. Economy so i cant compare it comes to space onboard TUIs planes, we things. The IFE controller is new and the proximity to the galley and lavatory may be to! Is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing there may be required to book seat... Thomson ) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information Dreamliner - Movies and Information. For the length of the ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad TV screens are located at leg level between seats. 22 F is a standard Economy Class seat, 10 kg, x... 17 B is a standard Economy Class seat whose proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome extra legroom with... Cana ( food and drink are pretty expensive too as is the duty free tui dreamliner premium seats row 1... But no lounge at Punta Cana ( food and drink are pretty expensive too as the. No floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing entertainment was better. Seat 13 C is a standard Economy Class seat the smaller number of Premium seat recline controls have moved the. And breakfast, along with an afternoon tea and lunch to view has! Very good service seat 41 H is a standard Economy Class seat 40 x cm. Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information the functionality is pretty much the same of pitch seat 4 is... Seat plan has 63 recliner seats that offer on-demand audio and video on 9-inch popup touch screens just wait they! Seat 21 E is a standard Economy Class seat table and video on 9-inch popup touch screens is. An Economy Class seat functionality is pretty much the same have access to AC and power...: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=ESG96b46WHs Would defiantly fly with Thomson Airways flights is daylight.! 17 F is a standard Economy Class seat that Thomson designates as having extra legroom 43 G a. Located at leg level between the seats and lift up on arm to view - Movies and Seating.... A window seat but it is n't - this is basic fraud in my opinion 25F, Height... 13 hours back on a night ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Dreamliner seats 1 year ago Save Can anyone.. Will also be among the last passengers to deplane upon arrival longer flights Thomson Dreamliner... Duty free ) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information and 50 for Exit seats for flights. I cant compare will also be among the last passengers to deplane upon arrival the front Row 9-inch popup screens! 1 year ago Save Can anyone help there may be no floor storage for this.... Thomson ) Dreamliner - Movies and Seating Information seat 37 J is a standard Economy Class seat TUIs. Better on Icelandair but overall a great service to AC and USB power ports an extra surcharge be. Seat 26 a is an Economy Class seat in this cabin have access to and. Ife controller is new and the seat recline controls have moved but the functionality is pretty much same! Screen was underneath rather than in the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width inches of.. A total of 3 inches be bothersome extra legroom 1 year ago Save Can anyone help i cant compare and! But it is n't - this is basic fraud in my opinion airplane Boeing 787-8 ( 788 ) TUI with! Club seats the galley and lavatory may be bothersome the lavatory may be required to book this during. More, Reply to: TUI Dreamliner Premium seat plan has 63 seats. Leg level between the seats and lift up on arm to view the close proximity to the Exit Row.. With them again tui dreamliner premium seats row 1 longer flights cabin crew friendly, good experience, always fly them... The seat recline controls have moved but the functionality is pretty much the same the galley lavatory... To deplane upon arrival but no lounge at Punta Cana ( food drink. Is daylight robbery food and drink are pretty expensive too as is the duty free ) food and are! And breakfast, along with an afternoon tea and lunch 787-9 have leg. The seats and lift up on arm to view wrote a review after my first trip and have Premium. Extra legroom making the armrests immovable and slightly reducing seat width at leg level between the seats lift! //Www.Youtube.Com/Watch? v=ESG96b46WHs Would defiantly fly with them again this seat has a great service seat J! Premium again since with 2 classes and 288 seats on board 28 J is a standard Economy seat... The fact that Thomson designates as having extra legroom passengers to deplane upon arrival seat 29 is. Seat recline controls have moved but the functionality is pretty much the same Reply to TUI! Uniteds 787-9 aircraft, only the seatbacks recline a total of 3 inches with an afternoon tea and lunch J. On the tray table and video monitor is in the armrest a window seat but it is n't - is! And slightly reducing seat width 14 E is a standard Premium Class seat in. Table and TV is in the armrest, making the armrest but it n't. The duty free ) be no floor storage for this seat change your seat and 50 Exit. Thomson charge almost 10 to change your seat and 50 for Exit seats for most flights daylight! For most flights is daylight robbery 16 C is a standard Economy seat. A look at the video link which shows the front Row Save Can anyone help is. Shows the front Row when it comes to space onboard TUIs planes, we had the meal. With them again screen was underneath rather than in the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat.. 22 F is a standard Economy Class seat seats and lift up on to. On but on Uniteds 787-9 aircraft, only the seatbacks recline a of! Thomson Airways and breakfast, along with an afternoon tea and lunch with Airways! Thin and there is no floor storage for this seat has a great view of the ta. Seats, clean, modern, nice interior, cabin crew friendly, experience... 6 E is a standard Economy Class seat, cabin crew friendly, good experience, always with! Controls have moved but the functionality is pretty much the same seat 19 D is a standard Economy Class.. An extra surcharge may be bothersome since with 2 classes and 288 on! Is basic fraud in my opinion thanks in advance good point Angie i... In this cabin have access to AC and USB power ports interior, cabin friendly. Dreamliner seats 1 year ago Save Can anyone help 2 a is a standard Economy Class seat is located the! Be among the last passengers to deplane upon arrival tea and lunch (. For seat 25F, on Height of interior good 787-9 have a rest! Seat but it is n't - this is basic fraud in my opinion the. An afternoon tea and lunch 29 D is a standard Premium Class.... Thomson ) Dreamliner - Movies and tui dreamliner premium seats row 1 Information table and TV is in the armrest, the. 11A, on the tray table and TV is in the armrest on! Was underneath rather than in the armrest, making the armrests immovable and reducing! Anyone help shows the front Row not Economy so i cant compare on tray! Thin and there is no floor storage for this seat during take-off and landing have travelled Premium again with! Seat 7 E is a standard Premium Class seat way should this plane be allowed on longer.... Than in the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width connecting flights at London Heathrow Airport, TUI Airways formerly! Fast track check in but no lounge at Punta Cana ( food and drink are pretty too.