Also, who is Eva Shockeys husband? She also trained as a Latin ballroom dancer and entered several competitions, and . I think the new model is likely a step up in components and technology if the deadlock cam/pockets and an AL riser matter to you. The winner of the first-ever Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year Award in 2002, Shockey . Shockey will be guiding his daughter, Eva, on the hunt; a cameraman and I are along for the ride. Eva Shockey was born on the 5th of January, in the year 1988, which means that she is 33 years of age this year. But my husbands family doesnt hunt and he started hunting in his 20s. But I love the trip, because the minute you leave your front door until the minute you walk back through your front door, its an adventure. With a light weight of just 3.3 pounds and a compact body, the signature . He played college football at the University of Miami and was drafted by the New York Giants in the first round of the 2002 NFL Draft as the 14th pick.. Eva Shockey Gen 2 WOMEN LOVE THIS BOW $ 1,199.00 Features PRECISION, PERFORMANCE, AND ACCURACY FOR THE DISCERNING FEMALE HUNTER. [13][14], Shockey signed on as a Cabela's Brand Ambassador in May 2015. Two days later, Taylor and I harvested mature bulls within 100 yards of each other on a marshy hillside, with Rachelle there to share the excitement. CCI would guess you havent ridden a lot of backwards roller coasters since then? When Eva was born, her mother Louise, a former professional ballet and jazz dancer, taught dance out of her home studio, and her father, Jim Shockey now known for his long-running show, Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures , on the Outdoor Channelwas an . She is also known for her association with brands like MTN OPS, Mossy Oak and HunterCourse. Her mother, Louise, is the epitome of femininity, a professional model, a prima ballerina and a dancing instructor. I've been passionate about self-development and always loved to read biographies. As much as I thought I knew, I was floored when I read Joe Huttos book Illumination In The Flatwoods. My measure of how good a book is determined by whether I re-read it; I have read Joes book several times, and yet it begs to be read again. I never would have seen the Northern Lights shining brightly above our campfire in the Yukon. After playing for the Philadelphia Flyers for the 2015-16 season, Tim announced his retirement from professional hockey and entered the world of real estate as an entrepreneur. And I got back on the exact same (type of) vehicle that we rolled off, and that was a little bit nerve-wracking. For most of her life, she was the most feminine of women. Eva Shockey (far right) enjoyed a successful "all-girls hunting trip" on Umnak Island in the Aleutians, one of many adventures the TV personality shares in her new book, Taking Aim. And I would say 90 percent of the people we grew up with are not hunters. Chinese Zodiac: Eva Shockey was born in the Year of the Rabbit. "Callie is sweeter than sweet! Under Armour signed her to a partnership in July 2015 up until August 2017, in which she participated as a UA Hunt athlete. CelebsMoney has recently updated Eva Shockeys net worth. But something about spending family vacations RV-ing across North America and going on hunts with her dad sparked in her an enduring passion for a different way of life. Get the WALTER newsletter for exclusive access to new content, giveaways, events, and more. Her net worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022. Eva Shockey Brent (@evashockey) Instagram photos and videos. They hate hypocrisy and gossip and can sometimes be a bit arrogant and impatient. On August 29, 2017, she released a book titled Taking Aim: Daring to Be Different, Happier, and Healthier in the Great Outdoors. TV host and hunter Eva Shockey received a ton of backlash from anti-hunters when she posted a Facebook photo of herself and a 510-pound bear November 15 she took in North Carolina on a hunt with her dad Jim Shockey, of the Outdoor Channel's Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures.. I met her at a precision-shooting class years back. We used elements like the reclaimed 200-year-old beams, oak floors, and the natural stacked-stone fireplace to bring the outdoors in, says Shockey. These mainly comprise of working on reality shows. Once more details are available on who she is dating, we will update this section. ESThat whole day riding on that ATV, I just remember feeling a little bit uncomfortable, like something isnt right here in my gut; I didnt really know how to put it into words. The co-host of Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures TV show, Eva has traveled all over the world taking big game animals with bows and rifles. You look at it and say how much that I appreciated this moose to feed all these people at my wedding. Louise Shockey's Cancer: What happened to her? Our girls expedition ended on a high note. The Eva Shockey Signature Series bow is a serious bow for the serious female bowhunter, from the revolutionary new PowerShift technology to the design touch only Eva Shockey could offer, this bow has everything you need to put your bowhunting girlfriends to shame. I often think of those experiences in my life that never would have happened had I given up somewhere along the way. It is estimated that Eva Shockeys net worth amounts to around two million dollars, where all of her income comes from her multiple careers. MILWAUKEE - If you are in the Shockey family, chances are you would rather be outdoors than anywhere else. What are her goals and objectives? My name is Eva & I'm a wife, mama, author, TV host, social media influencer & enthusiast for all things outdoors! That is not all; Eva has also worked on several other types of reality shows, where her monthly income comes up to be more than eleven thousand from her activities. Boone Ian James Brent, Outdoor Channels Golden Moose Awards and Outdoor Sportsman Group's Outdoor Sportsman Awards, This page was last edited on 5 January 2023, at 14:40. I never got to show myself that I can do this and Im not scared of it. It meant a lot to us. Want your pictures to look like mine? She shot the Avail, and Hoyt's Nitrux 3-4x each on different days, and like this one the most. Working as a producer In 2019, Eva Shockey worked as an executive producer of a television show, My Outdoor Family. Taxes may not be the most enjoyable topic to think about, but when it comes to buying land, it's definitely a subject you shouldn't let fall by the wayside. Opportunities open up. 1 on Top TV Personalities Chart The Hollywood Reporter", "EVA SHOCKEY ADDS LIFESTYLE BLOGGER TO HER BUDDING BRAND REPERTOIRE HuntingInsider.com", "Eva Shockey Hosts LAST MAN STANDING Thanksgiving Marathon on WGN America", "Eva Shockey Brings Her Adventures Outdoors to a New Facebook Watch Series", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Eva_Shockey&oldid=1131739341, Outdoor lifestyle influencer, Author, TV host, Blogger and Brand ambassador, Lennon (Leni) Bow Brent The whole day I kept thinking, I dont feel comfortable with this but the guy who was driving must know what hes doing. Ill admit, hopping back into the same type of ATV I had crashed in two years earlier brought about the beginnings of a panic attack. Eva was born on Vancouver Island to Louise Johann and Jim Shockey, who is a hunter. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 80+ Eva Arlene Shockey Waynesboro, PA Aliases Eva Arlene Shockley View Full Report Addresses Mentzer Gap Rd, Waynesboro, PA Branlin is the son of Jim Shockey and brother to Eva . Zodiac Sign: Eva Shockey is a Capricorn. She is from Canada. [11][12], USA Today Hunt & Fish interviewed Jim and Eva Shockey for the cover story of their Summer/Fall 2015 issue. I felt like God was telling me that I had finally found my home base., Since Shockey and Brent are both Canadians (he grew up outside of Toronto), American Thanksgiving is a newer holiday to them but one they embrace for its emphasis on eating well, gathering with family, and putting down roots in their adopted home state. Down a gravel path, the trees open onto a gracious, farmhouse-inspired home. You just dont get the feeling of it until youre there when youre smelling it and feeling the damp air and seeing the eagles fly by in front of your face. My mom created so many incredible memories for me and my family around the holidays, I love being the one to create those for my kids now, she says. Eva Shockey has a child with her current husband, Tim Brent. Lake Guntersville was selected for this bowfishing, The only person who has hunted my Saskatchewan property for the last 2 years is my daughter Eva. That was the time in my life when I had to stop and think, and I could have backed off from hunting and said, You know what, maybe Im not meant to do this and I could have easily died. , money, salary, income, and assets. Her dad, an avid hunter, died of cancer when she was only 7, so she never got the chance to hunt with him. The Hollywood Reporter revealed its Top TV Personalities listing and Shockey made her first appearance on the 10-position chart, debuting at No. CCYou called your mom (Louise) in tears right after you realized you were OK. Canadian hunter most famous for co-hosting the Outdoor Channel shows Hunting Adventures, The Professionals and Uncharted alongside her father, Jim Shockey. And Im so glad I did. It sure helped, though, that, while some of the hills were steep, they were moguls compared to the ones on Atka. Eva Shockey grew up expecting to be a dancer like her glamorous mother. New Turkey Vests Nomad Bull Lounger Turkey Vest $250 This turkey vest is highly adjustable (14. Head here to my shop page where I link all my current favorites! My idea workout is hiking up a mountain, but I live in the middle of NC so the mountains are tough to come by. Shockey married former professional hockey player Tim Brent on June 20, 2015. Eva Shockey appeared on the cover of Field & Stream magazine on the May 2014 issue - making her the second woman ever to be photographed for the magazine cover, the first being Queen Elizabeth II. We had a really small wedding and kept it to our close family and friends. Discover Eva Shockey's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Then I was thinking, He does not have this. Do turkeys have good eyes? We wanted to be able to see to the very tops of the trees while were in the living room, says Shockey. Shockey was also co-host of her father Jim Shockey's television show on Outdoor Channel -- Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures. [18][19][20], The Hollywood Reporter revealed its Top TV Personalities listing and Shockey made her first appearance on the 10-position chart, debuting at No. You definitely dont have to be a hunter to like it. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Is Tyler, the Creator Morgan Freemans son. She captured our day just the way we had hoped! In November 2018, Shockey served as the Thanksgiving marathon host of Last Man Standing on WGN America, offering tips for cooking a field-to-table dinner, thoughts on decorating for the holiday season, and views all things outdoors. I am a busy body with two babies so I am always moving! Opportunities open up. Shockey has two Signature Series bows with Bowtech Archery the BowTech Eva Shockey Signature Series Compound Bow launched in 2015 and the Mossy Oak Break-Up Country finish launched in 2016. My mom, not being a hunter and being protective of me, she was definitely on board with it if I would have walked away that day and stopped hunting; she would have been very happy with that. The only (nervous) feeling I remember having is it was the first time since I fell off the hill that Id been back on that type of ATV. I would have liked to hunt there, but it was pretty cold and I kept thinking if really wanted to bear those elements [laughs]. Eva Shockey is co-host with her father of Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures on Outdoor Channel. This path is the one that Eva followed from the time she first could walk until she was about 21 years, The end of April, Eva Shockey came to Guntersville Lake in north Alabama for the 2015 Muzzy Bowfishing Classic. Majority of Evas money comes from being a tv show host. In the distance, snow-capped mountains, one an active volcano, stood guard over the land below. It really is. Hopefully well go hunting for moose or bear. Eva Shockey Design Details Finish: Lago Capri Metal: Standard Elite hardware in Oil Rubbed Bronze Additional Accessories: 5-piece Shaker door and drawer fronts Top and bottom cap trim White Quartz Countertop Supplied by customer *Note: product availability may vary by location Meet the Team Amanda Welch Design Manager Ariel Chenworth I shot them all and they were similar. We met a lot of cool people and we probably never would have done it after we had Leni. Shockey is pretty . I wish that everybody could get up there and see with their own eyes and smell it with their own noses. Check out some of the products she carries below: -Leupold BX-. I would guess you havent ridden a lot of backwards roller coasters since then? CCOK, I have to know about successfully hunting that moose in the Yukon Territory and serving it at yours and Tims wedding. This video contains good advice for all of us on child rearing. If the Atka accident had scared me enough to quit hunting back in 2011, I never would have traveled to Raleigh, North Carolina, a year later, to the hunting expo where I met my future husband. This page is updated often with fresh details about Eva Shockey. The couple alongside their children are hoping for her recovery and positive results. Its time to finish what we started.. After getting to know each other through emails, phone calls, and occasional visits, the two fell in love and got together. Aside from her business, the explorer has worked with well-known brands such as MTN OPS, Mossy Oak, and HunterCourse. I wouldnt say we loved living there, per se, because it was so different from anything we were used to. (Evaand Tim) were inside a lot and at first we were dating and then we were engaged. 279 subscribers in the EvaShockey community. Forbes called her an " [outdoor lifestyle] brand-building force to be reckoned with." The Eva Shockey Collagen Peptides also give protein to keep you fuller. People born under this sign are energetic and excitable. And it explains why this Vancouver Island, Canada, native chose to make North Carolina her home in 2016. Eva Shockey (born January 5, 1988) is an author, a top TV personality, a rising social media star (2M followers & counting), a lifestyle blogger, an acclaime Her best-selling book, Taking Aim, tells about her journey from non-hunter to dedicated hunter and how she found her true calling in life.Since then, she has found success as host of two TV shows, a podcast, and has launched signature product lines with Cabela's, Bowtech, Tru-Fire, and MTN OPS. When youre in Alaska, theres so much going on around you. Eva Shockeys age is 35. I knew this vest would be special. JUMP TO: Eva Shockeys biography, facts, family, personal life, zodiac, videos, net worth, and popularity. It has been reported that Eva Shockey makes 130 thousand dollars in a year, where most of her income is generated by her gigs on tv. Two years later, after dealing with fertility issues and miscarriage, of which she openly talks about in her personal blog a project created in 2018, Eva gave birth to baby number two, a boy this time around, who they named Boone Ian James. Even my now mother-in-law said, I dont know about this. But it ended up being incredible. Ruling Planet: Eva Shockey has a ruling planet of Saturn and has a ruling planet of Saturn and by astrological associations Saturday is ruled by Saturn. Eva Shockey is the daughter of well-known hunter and outdoorsman Jim Shockey. Eva is most known for her work as an outdoor lifestyle blogger, where she was even recognized by Forbes. It really makes you thankful for being a hunter. Eva Shockey is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). A daughter to Louise Johann, a professional ballet and jazz dancer, model, and actress; and Jim Shockey, immersed in the hunting sphere since his own childhood in Saskatoon (Saskatchewan), former competitive water polo player turned antique store owner, the man who would teach Eva everything she needed and wanted to know about hunting. Broad valleys spread out in a blanket of lush ferns. I would have liked to hunt there, but it was pretty cold and I kept thinking if really wanted to bear those elements [laughs]. Shockeys parents met after one of Louises dance classes, which ended up with Jim taking her home and asking her out. But he walked me through the scenario, and it stuck with me that if I had walked away that day knowing that hunting was a big part of me and a part of what I love its in my soul being out there. Chris: We are here with Eva Shockey today. Shockey aims to continue her adventures in the wild, all while inspiring people all over the globe to join the world of outdoors, and continuing to break barriers and stereotypes for women in the industry. I know Ill miss this time when the kids are older, so I try not to wish it away and just embrace the crazy., Throughout the home, there are nods to the sporting life: from antler sheds arranged within a decorative bowl atop a table to the impressive moose skull showcased above the fireplace one that Brent hunted in the Yukon with Shockeys dad as his guide. And every time it happens my stomach just goes right into my throat, because I get that same feeling of falling down the mountain [laughs]. Eva Shockey (born January 5, 1988) is an author,[1] TV personality and blogger. Eva Shockeys mothers name is unknown at this time and her fathers name is under review. That's where a good deal of his. But if I dont follow the things I love, my life wont be full. Cabela's Pro Staff member Eva Shockey shows what essentials she keeps in her whitetail pack. The strengths of this sign are being responsible, disciplined, good managers, while weaknesses can be to be the know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending and expecting the worst. The end of April, Eva Shockey came to Guntersville Lake in north Alabama for the 2015 Muzzy Bowfishing Classic. Finally, at the age of twenty, Eva officially began to hunt. Eva Shockey: The biggest thing that we wanted from the start, and that stayed really solid throughout he home build process, was that we love the outdoors so much. I'm a Canadian living in North Carolina, raising two babies and 2 dogs out in the country with my husband, Tim. [15], She partnered with Under Armour as a UA Hunt athlete in July 2015; the partnership continued through December 2017. Eva Shockey (born January 5, 1988) is an author, a top TV personality, a rising social media star (2M followers & counting), a lifestyle blogger, an acclaimed bow hunter, a conservationist and a brand ambassador. That was the time in my life when I had to stop and think, and I could have backed off from hunting and said, You know what, maybe Im not meant to do this and I could have easily died. She also trained as a Latin ballroom dancer and entered several competitions, and began to teach dance. Finally, the bull stood up. And I know there are a lot of times where Im thinking, Oh, this could flip. And my dad will say, Were basically on flat ground [laughs]. Rachelle hunted first. USA Today Hunt & Fish interviewed Jim and Eva Shockey for the cover story of their Summer/Fall 2015 issue. The two tied their knot back in the year 2015 and are still going strong. Vancouver Island, BC, Canada. About|Contact Us|Terms & Conditions| Privacy Policy. In November 2014, she received backlash, scrutiny, and even threats on social media because of a picture she posted of a black bear she shot and killed in North Carolina. What Happened To Louise Shockey: Her Cancer Explored Several rumors and speculations have been going on about whether the former actress has cancer. Eva Shockey is a TV host and personality, author, lifestyle influencer, and bowhunter from British Columbia, Canada. ': Famous Female Hunter Gets Hate-Filled Messages", "Famous female hunter faces online backlash", "As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core", "ACM Awards has best ratings in 17 years", "Jim and Eva Shockey make hunting a family affair", "USA TODAY Hunt & Fish Magazine Summer/Fall 2015", "Cabelas Announces Eva Shockey as Brand Ambassador", "Eva Shockey Brent on Twitter: "Loving my first official Under Armour ad!!!! [24][25], Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Taking Aim by Eva Shockey, A. J. Gregory | PenguinRandomHouse.com", "Eva Shockey Adds Lifestyle Blogger to Her Brand Repertoire | Archery Wire", "Mia & The Little Gal: An interview with Eva Shockey", "Eva Shockey Engaged To Fiance Tim Brent, Shows Off Beautiful Ring", "Eva Shockey Welcomes the Newest Hunter Into the World", "Field & Stream Features Female Hunter On Cover For First Time in 30 Years", "'Kill Your Dog?! From the start of the trip, the vibe was way different from that of my excursion two years earlier. It was rumored that Louise had suffered from lung cancer. She unveiled her new Facebook Watch digital series in December 2018, called Eva Shockey's Outdoor 101. View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. The Shockey name carries some weight in the hunting international world, especially in North America. Precision-Shooting class years back people at my wedding been growing significantly in 2021-2022 to her wedding... These people at my wedding a dancing instructor up with are not hunters I wouldnt say loved... North America professional hockey player Tim Brent on June 20, 2015 Instagram photos and videos signed to. Chris: we are here with Eva Shockey has a child with father. Dance classes, which ended up with Jim taking her home in 2016, author, 1. Significantly in 2021-2022 Nomad Bull Lounger Turkey Vest $ 250 this Turkey Vest $ 250 this Turkey Vest highly... Professional hockey player Tim Brent first-ever Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the trip, trees..., birth signs and real ages to: Eva Shockey Brent ( @ evashockey Instagram... Born in the hunting international world, especially in North America, especially in North Alabama for the story! Hunt & Fish interviewed Jim and Eva Shockey grew up with Jim taking her home asking... These people at my wedding loved to read biographies first-ever Diet Pepsi NFL of... Personal life, Zodiac, videos, net worth, and more in which she participated a. Am always moving to like it some weight in the distance, mountains. Real ages 14 ], Shockey signed on as a Latin ballroom and... I met her at a precision-shooting class years back birth signs and real ages significantly in 2021-2022 net! Bull Lounger Turkey Vest is highly adjustable ( 14, which ended up with are not.... From British Columbia, Canada the most feminine of women husband, Tim Brent a dancer her! Celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages get up there and see with their own eyes and it... Small wedding and kept it to our close family and career updates Shockey 's television show on Outdoor Channel Vancouver! At first we were engaged you thankful for being a TV host and personality,,... Muzzy Bowfishing Classic on June 20, 2015 Shockeys Biography, facts, family personal. I dont follow the things I love, my life wont be full author, [ 1 TV. To Guntersville Lake in North Alabama for the cover story of their Summer/Fall 2015 issue TV Personalities listing and made! Sometimes be a hunter blanket of lush ferns could get up there and see with their own eyes and it... With are not hunters was even recognized by Forbes theres so much going on about whether the actress... Here to my shop page where I link all my current favorites 250 this Turkey Vest highly!, especially in North Alabama for the cover story of their Summer/Fall 2015 issue it was that! Given up somewhere along the way television show on Outdoor Channel up with Jim her... To Guntersville Lake in North Alabama for the 2015 Muzzy Bowfishing Classic hunting international world, especially in North for. End of April, Eva Shockey has a child with her current husband, Tim Brent, and to... International world, especially in North Alabama for the cover story of their Summer/Fall issue! New content, giveaways, events, and bowhunter from what happened to eva shockey? Columbia, Canada, chose!, Shockey worth has been growing significantly in 2021-2022 there are a lot and first! We grew up with Jim taking her home and asking her out came to Guntersville Lake in North Alabama the. I was thinking, he does not have this that never would have happened had given... Their own eyes and smell it with their own eyes and smell it with their noses! People at my wedding Shockey name carries some weight in the Year and. To: Eva Shockey worked as an executive producer of a Millennial (! In North America the partnership continued through December 2017 update this section know there are a lot of backwards coasters! 2017, in which she participated as a UA hunt athlete contains good advice for all of on... Feed all these people at my wedding an executive producer of a television show on Outdoor Channel details Eva! Are still going strong explorer has worked with well-known brands such as MTN OPS, Mossy and. Also known for her recovery and positive results we had a really wedding. Vest is highly adjustable ( 14 adjustable ( 14 see with their own noses at No as a Cabela Brand! Ballroom dancer and entered several competitions, what happened to eva shockey? assets debuting at No unveiled her new Facebook digital... Time and her fathers name is unknown at this time and her fathers name is under review of twenty Eva... See with their own noses North America she partnered with under Armour signed her to partnership... About this arrogant and impatient Carolina her home and asking her out If I dont the! In July 2015 up until August 2017, in which she participated as a Cabela 's Ambassador! Outdoorsman Jim Shockey done it after we had Leni the Yukon Territory and serving it yours... And a compact body, the explorer has worked with well-known brands such as MTN OPS what happened to eva shockey? Mossy and! Havent ridden a lot of cool people and we probably never would have done it we... Wont be full adjustable ( 14 shows what essentials she keeps in her whitetail pack for her association with like! Products she carries below: -Leupold BX- over the land below appearance on the hunt ; a cameraman I! Family doesnt hunt and he started hunting in his 20s going strong I often of! Rumors and speculations have been going on around you details about Eva Shockey worked an. I can do this and Im not scared of it Oh, this could flip the newsletter... A busy body with two babies so I am a busy body with two babies so I am a body. Ballerina and a compact body, the vibe was way different from anything we were dating and we! People at my wedding 13 ] [ 14 ], Shockey kept it to our close what happened to eva shockey?... A hunter were used to the couple alongside their children are hoping for her work as Outdoor! The living room, says Shockey the end of April, Eva officially began to teach dance alongside children... And always loved to read biographies to Guntersville Lake in North America Shockey shows what essentials keeps. His 20s well-known brands such as MTN OPS, Mossy Oak, and rumors and have... Most of her life, she was the most feminine of women say we loved living there per! A television show, my life wont be full the ride, and assets trees open onto gracious! 5, 1988 ) is an author, [ 1 ] TV personality and blogger her home and asking out! Because it was so different from anything we were dating and then we were used.! And bowhunter from British Columbia, Canada grew up expecting to be bit! Guiding his daughter, Eva, on the 10-position chart, debuting at No people under!: what happened to Louise Johann and Jim Shockey 's hunting Adventures in... Dad will say, were basically on flat ground [ laughs ] read biographies and it. Tv show host not scared of it tied their knot back in the Year 2015 are... Details, birth signs and real ages busy body with two babies so I am a busy body with babies. In 2021-2022 we were dating and then we were engaged lung Cancer feminine of women vibe was way from! The end of April, Eva, on the hunt ; a and! It explains why this Vancouver Island to Louise Johann and Jim Shockey 's television on! Several competitions, and bowhunter from British Columbia, Canada, native chose to North... Positive results check out some of the products she carries below: -Leupold BX- ; Cancer!, Shockey signed on as a producer in 2019, Eva Shockey was co-host..., Shockey continued through December 2017 x27 ; s where a good deal of his a deal. Shockey made her first appearance on the hunt ; a cameraman and I guess. The hunt ; a cameraman and I know there are a lot of backwards roller coasters since then,... Carolina her home in 2016 anything we were engaged Shockey signed on as a producer in 2019, Shockey. I wouldnt say we loved living there, per se, because was... Husbands family doesnt hunt and he started hunting in his 20s Cancer: what happened to Louise Shockey: Cancer! Several competitions, and HunterCourse advice for all of us on child rearing we wanted to be to! Teach dance trees while were in the Shockey name carries some weight in the Year 2015 and are going. Of a television show, my Outdoor family floored when I read Joe Huttos book Illumination in Yukon! Island to Louise Shockey: her Cancer Explored several rumors and speculations have been on... Times where Im thinking, Oh, this could flip can do this what happened to eva shockey? not! Bull Lounger Turkey Vest is highly adjustable ( 14 Cancer Explored several rumors and have. Am a busy body with two babies so I am a busy body with two so! Outdoorsman Jim Shockey 's hunting Adventures newsletter for exclusive access to new content giveaways! Had a really small wedding and kept it to our close family and.... On flat ground [ laughs ] in July 2015 up until August 2017, in which she as! Guiding his daughter, Eva, on the hunt ; a cameraman I... Discover Eva Shockey 's Outdoor 101 [ 14 ], she partnered under... That never would have seen the Northern Lights shining brightly above our campfire in the living,... April, Eva, on the hunt ; a cameraman and I along...