He pretty much carried out the phone interview right then. Best times to call seem to be around 10:15 a.m. or between 6 or 7 p.m. To reach an EDD representative about an existing claim, try pressing 1 during the first recording, then press 2, then press 4. Say the phone number associated with the account and wait to be connected. Do you have to live in Sacramento to call the Sacramento number? I do not have phone numbers and seriously we should not be doing all this.Think about all these stories , call at exactly 10;03 and 43 seconds dial 209-%73%^ -256@/*/-=(2578750 times , if planets are aligned and we get bored of laughing at you then we will have you talk to one of our recordings. I live in the L.A area and Mann trust me people this is legit!! I cant believe I spoke to human. EDD is open up and down the state ,they say appointment only but they have no one given an appointment.They cant see us , rarely do they pick up a call and the online system is just another run around that hits another wall . For SDI, I called 800-480-3287 and pressed 1-3-1-6-2-0. You might think calling on the phone may be the best way to talk to someone, but you may be able to get your question answered by first doing some research online. NO WAIT. I was just able to leave my number for them to call me back by using the 1 6 7 3 route. Emphasize abilities, not limitations. Any help getting past the automated message faster and being put on hold or getting to a real person would be awesome! You can try one of the following key combinations on each prompt. ANY of the direct case worker numbers (213-477-140x). Thanks so much for posting this. What a blessing! my hands are shaking right now im finally good to go. I also called 916 654 9140 and got direct to EDD office. Good luck! While California Employment Development Department (EDD) does offer live chat as a way to get help, they also have a phone number. Thanks!! Finally about 2:30 a real person answered on the 415-351-7200 number. 213-477-1406 1-213-477-1405 this direct line works. The San bernandio worked for me the other day. I was getting nowhere with the main number prompts, even the Spanish line kept spitting me out. I used the 415-351-7200 (San Bernadino) number they transferred m to 2 other people. Hang in there. Ive been using 1-3-1-1-1-0-0. Thank you MsAries! It took the lady 5 min to fix the mistake they made on my claim. Dont waste your time listening to dudes schpeel. I am currently trying the 909 and 415 numbers. it took a few tries but i only waited 5 minute. As of today (July 2) the numbers that worked for you (415) 351-7400 plus xxx-7401, 7402 are all now providing a this number is disconnected or no longer in service message. I was on hold for most of the time, but it was worth it because my payments went through after waiting for two weeks. After that its the same process, either you put on hold and wait for the representative, or they tell you that numbers of callers has been reach, try later. Combination 4: 1-6-7-3. Ive tried 1 877 238 4373 with options 124 to get into queue but its always full. Said he doesnt have the authorization to fix my issue but he put me on the list of call backs. Help!!! And I got the most helpful & courteous representative (Mila). The phone numbers to call EDD remain the same: 1-800-300-5616 for UI Claims Support 1-833-978-2511 for UI General or Technical Support Fixing the EDD call center wait times has been an issue. 415-351-7200 (San Bernadino) So then I tried the 213 area code stuffinstant hang up. I received half of my EDD check I called on Friday spoke to the rudest person ever he told me to call back at 8:00 on Monday which I did, got a lady by the name of Jennifer again she was so rude she stated If you dont like how disability works then get off it REALLY!!! I waited from 11:55am 12:40pm. this is not first time I am calling. Also, a lot of people seem to assume that they are on a PUA CLAIM and dont think they need to file a new claim. Ive never loved elevator music so much. Couple minutes later a lady answered and she was friendly. I have never received a letter from EDD, The System was down so I could not upload a copy of their letter. I just keep doing it continually! When to File a Complaint According to Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, hotels, restaurants, and certain places of entertainment must provide disability access. My first attempt at 9:30 in the A.M. and it said there were too many callers ahead of me and to call back later. 4/7/20 Turns out my employer still hasnt responded to the interviewer trying to contact them & that the interviewer has 10 days to submit an answer either way. This may help for people who have more generic questions. Sending good vibes to everyone! Yesssssss! I live in Sacramento area but the 415# worked great. I can, at least, get to the part where they tell you maximum callers reached really quickly by dialing 1, 2, 3, 0. This time I called them from home and after 2 dropped calls was able to get through to a live person. The 415-351-7200 number worked for me too! Just got in they wont help regular claims only SDI claims ..trying other numbers, Call the 833 number. Call EDD at 1-800-480-3287 (disability) or 1-877-238-4373 (PFL) at exactly 7:58 AM. Omg omg omg omg omg I called this number 415-351-7200 at 8:00 a.m and got thru in 15 minutes. Or the phone menu code to get in contact with someone? " Thank you for the information. Then I tried the other Sacramento number listed above, 916-654-9140, and got humans instantly! Ive tried so hard, I have waited for 4-6 hours on the phone and no one came on. iptv smarters on iphone. Called 1-916-654-9140 asked for EDD, explained that I have been getting disconnected all week while calling the main line before noon, and the online system says not eligible to file claim at this time a live person answered quickly, told me to call back the next business day in the morning and they will put me through to a live person. I was placed on an identity verification hold and have had my payments halted for over a month now. Do I just keep pressing 0 to continue waiting? Just press 3 then 1 then 0 and wait for a rep. Then they call a. good luck everyone. I was able to get through to a rep FINALLY after calling the past 3 days and having the system hang up on me due to max calls. Thank you so much Emily! I called the Appeals office and they checked to see if maybe my case went to Appeals no such luck but it was after 12:00 lunch time and she took my call I thanked her and told her thank you and have a nice day. Thank you very much! The lady was nice, but what a waste of a morning. Sylvia at the San Bernadino number (415-351-7200) was so sweet and helpful! It doesnt know its a$$ from a whole in the ground! Combination 4: 1-6-7-1 WE NEED OUR MONEY governor Newsom! But our money is given to those that sit protected by these unfortunate walls With our money dispersed by our Government . I tried the email first and waited for a week to get a generic answer that did not answer the question and referred me to 3 telephone numbers that did not have live people. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! In return, none of the fax numbers I have seen worked. I got through and the spoke to me in English. Can anybody verify the legitimacy of this number or could explain to me how to? So if you dont get a call back request. I was determined to reach someone today and voila! Like, Im on hold elevator music. I need the money but I cant stress anymore. 213-477-140x, 213-477-1400 I think all we can do at this point, unfortunately, is to just wait. 800-300-5616 1-5-1-1-0 works! Get comfortable and keep hitting the redial button. It took me the whole day to finally contact someone. Log in, then select Contact Us to get started. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. STATE DISABILITY OFFICE - EDD - 52 Reviews - 9246 Lightwave Ave, San Diego, CA - Yelp State Disability Office - EDD 52 reviews Unclaimed Public Services & Government Edit Open 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Photos & videos See all 4 photos Add photo this office! What a joke! They answered me less the 20 minutes! This is the only number that worked for me. Yes its true!! 415-351-7200 ftw!! I even called the mayors office and they also put me on a call back list. So now we are just waiting for someone to call him back. The last 0 cuts through the last bit about having info ready. wait 3 days, then call back and put in new requestfinally ANSWER your phone when they call, they usually call with no caller id so take off any blocks you have on your phone for no caller idsthey may have called you but your phone sent them to voice mailanyways I hope this info helps, Good luck! She quickly checked all 8 weeks of certification and Im all set. Be patient. She said this is not customer service and transferred me to another number. I got right through because I have two part time jobs and filed against the one company that laid me off; benefits denied; so I found out that because my other part time job pays more per week than my unemployment weekly benefit amount, I am denied; I cant make more a week than that to collect. Hello. Very grateful . OKAY GUYS I JUST FINALLY HAD MY PHONE CALL WITH AN LIVE REPRESENTATIVE! Thank You!!!!!!! Because everyone putting up with it ! Does anyone know how to talk to someone from the FPL? You never know. I got thru today also.and yes I pushed 0 endlessly. Thank you. Disappointing because she was the first person I was able to get a hold of all week. They spent 1.3 billion on fraudulent payments in California alone and now theyre making the rest of us suffer for it! If you don't have a UI Online account, register now. Though she wasnt authorized to do everything for me, she gave me all of the info I needed to get things done and even helped ease some of the concerns I called with from not being able to reach my interviewer again (they called me at 11:50, and then hung up on me at exactly 12:00 pm when they close). . But this is only for those who were able to apply online. I send a message inbox and only to get a message that they had sent me a letter requesting information. OMG! Thank You for this post. OK mamas, I am hoping someone can help me. Saw this comment was posted only a few hours ago, so i tried it. Without it, I would most likely be days into dialing with no relief or answers in sight. 1. Chances are you will have questions or need help filing your California Unemployment claim, plus you will have to have at least one initial telephone interview. Yes, indeed, the Vietnamese contact number worked. Called at 1:30 pm and got transferred to the person who was supposed to call me, they were all very helpful and friendly. GUYS DONT GIVE UP AND CONTINUE TO CALL THE NUMBER! 1st time i got hung up on after 40 min hold. Id been trying for 2 days to the 800 number. Mail and Emails another wall . Okay so I finally resolved my issue wanted to post some tips in case anyone else is in this position. And only open from 8am to 12? And youll get the help from Edd !!! . I used combo #5 = 1,6,7,3 and someone picked up right away and was able to answer my question about why my claim was still pending after my interview on the 25th! As mentioned, if the automated service starts with thank you for calling hang up. I get all the way through the automated message and then am told that there are too many callers and it hangs up. The 1-3210 combo worked to get to the point where they say the maximum number of callers has been reached and then hang up. No ring. The good news is that when you finally get to speak with somebody, they are very helpful and kind. thank you, Thank you to all the people to post how to get through the automated system with the prompts without listening the whole recording, It was driving me crazy. my I.D. -I used the 415-351-7200 which is San Francisco today and was shocked when someone answered the phone. However, getting through to a real, live human being at EDD if you missed their call can be near impossible. Dont know if you get to people faster, but at least you dont get kicked off for an invalid entry. Just like the guy above said After you dial the Vietnamese number dial 1-3-5-7 then zero. The 1-833-978-2511 and when the welcome greeting came on, I hit 15110 and I then heard elevator music. You cant make people spend 20 minutes wading through prompts and then just hang up on them. Hit 1 For me it was Combination 4: 1-6-7-3. Over a yr ago we were told to shut down , there are steps in place to ensure peoples needs are met . Good luck! I will survive somehow. Once it is ringing, you are in luck! I called the 415 number at 3:00pm and was so freaking happy my hands started shaking of joy!! You may have to do it 4 or 5 times, but after repeating these steps a fee times, you WILL eventually get the, all our representatives are busy. Combination 3: 1-5-1-1-0 praying i can get this pending status resolved and not disconnected again. When calling via the California Relay Service (711), provide the Disability Insurance number (1-800-480-3287) to the operator. 800-547-2058 wait for message to pause, then press 6 wait for message to start, then press 7 wait for message to start . *or should i hang up and keep calling (sorry typo). This could not have been created that way right ? Then comes the hold time Ive had from a 10 min 58 min hold time. I referred my brother to the 415 number however the number dont work now 5/7 ? Where did you hear the 3.5 weeks? The best phone number and way to avoid the wait on hold, available live chat options, and the best ways overall to contact California Disability Insurance (SDI) in an easy-to-use summary, as well as a full comparison of the 3 ways to reach California Disability Insurance (SDI), compared by spee. However, she transferred me to the Claim Holding Office (408-436-5600) and they too picked up immediately. Waited on hold for 40 minutes. I proceeded to enter 1-5-1-1-0 suggestion and it worked. Second, I never was able to get through on the 800-300-5616 number BUT I did get through the 833-978-2511 number the trick to this number is this: Call MANY times, I think the first time it took me 67 calls to finally get through, IF YOU HEAR THANK YOU hang up! To reach the SDI representative you should call 800-480-3287 and press 1-3-1-6-2-0, one after another, you shouldnt have to wait. Do not use. Thank you for posting this useful info. After all, California had the worst unemployment long before the shutdowns. I probably tried about 16 times total calling until I was able to speak to someone. If we keep calling and not acting im sure that 1.4 million suspended accounts and all the owed money to these accounts adds up to someone ,no all that know about it, going to jail or fired. If you want to get through to SDI call 1-800-480-3287 options 1 2 3 0 it got me to the point where I would have talked to someone at least, but then said there were too many people on the line and dumped me off, Been trying to get through for days now , really need some help. Wow!!!! Payroll Taxes, call 1-888-745-3886. Sure enough she called me back on time! Amy please help me! Im very serious.Why are we being made to do all this? I dialed the number (415) 315-7200 after more than 200 hundred tries and a few hours. AGAIN OMG THIS ONE WORKED!!!!! JLO, you are a blessing in the sky. Been trying to get my back pay for months. Call back and do the same thing over and over again until you hear ALL REPRESENTATIVES ARE CURRENTLY BUSY HELPING OTHERS PLEASE HOLD UNTIL YOUR CALL IS ANSWERED and then you hear MUSIC!! The lady was curt but I was just super nice to her. did anyone actually call you back? Dont give up ! jack hibbs endorsements. 1-833-978-2511 is for basic questions only, the operators who answer cannot see or help with your account . And for issues with claims and payment inquiries it will be 1, 2 and then 4 @ 18003005616. I tried another 5-6 times until the call went through and I was on hold for about 3 min and finally I was able to speak to someone that answered my questions. Was told the claim was still pending from when I filed March 15, 2020 which is almost 3 months ago. They asked for my SS # and transferred me. And I also sent a note to the Governor as one comment suggested. If you call the Vietnamese number, and press 1357, then your SSN, you can get right thru. You could try but it would be better to just call earlier. Dont waste your time calling the main number from EDD. Has anyone been able to get through recently since the corona virus? I am so tired of this and not sure what to do 2 months Ive been waiting. So I made her verify who she was. Call the 415 number dont give up !!! I hope there is light at the end of the Tunnel, I have been waiting since first week of January. I got thru in about 5 minutes. According to their website theyre supposed to be open from 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m..I drove there to, And theyre only open from 8 to 11:00 a.m., youre not allowed to enter the office. Thank u so very much for this number. I am having the same issue trying to get someone on the phone. Oh, by the way, she also said as soon as you send EDD an email inquiry regarding your account, Which I did daily, it automatically suspends any activity on your account until either you call them or they call you. 1-6-7-1 worked for me ! There have been people who have called as many as 600 times or more with no luck. If you hear THANK YOU hang up For EDD disability 1(800) 480-3287 I tried to get through yesterday before using this trick. After trying many of the above combos all of which ended in the message about an a bad selection and told to try again.. I apologized, as it sounded like I reached the wrong department, but when I told her my problem (inability to log in or create a new online benefits certification account due to new system), she discussed and then gave me the number for TECH SUPPORT. A lot of people dont realize that the extension will add to your balance but the claim its self is only good for 12 month unless is it a DUA (disaster unemployment assistance) claim type which changes the end date of claims to September. 7 million in California over a four-week period the EDD expanded its phone service hours from 8 . Thanks again. I am in Orange County California. The Future of Consumer Internet Connectivity and Demise of Oligopoly ISP Giants. There is a chance of getting through after 12pm, but probably not. It is a very helpful resource. I mailed in all of my verification documents on April 15th. Press 1 Press 2 Wait 30 seconds (another voice message you cannot miss, but it takes about 30 seconds this time). They cannot put a new request until 72 hours have passed since your last request so dont waste your time calling back to back days like I did. Just like everything else gov. To reach a tier 2 person at the california edd dial this number: There are two types of representatives you will speak with when you call edd new calling service center. Have fun on hold for 30 plus mins. I get a notice from EDD of Identity Verification and in return I sent my documents. The services promise to help claimants avoid the frustrating hours of busy signals and redialing. im in the same boat as you.Ive have been on hold now with this department for an hour and a half. 5/5/20- i just got off the phone i tried the 415-351-7200. and it worked for me after trying to contact EDD since April 1st I finally was able to get someone on the phone and she was the sweetest person in the world her name was AJ. Currently doing this now, this is for SDI: They all begin with the first few digits, so you can keep trying a new one until you get someone. I did it maybe 8 times and finally i got to put on hold for the representative. You will hear one of two messages, starting with Thank you for calling, or Welcome to. Thank you so much!!!!! 1-1-* 916-654-0453 (Sacramento Disability Office) Show All Unemployment Insurance Disability Insurance Paid Family Leave Benefit Overpayment Services Payroll Taxes If you are the caretaker of a disabled person or are age 65 or older, you may be eligible for SDA. In addition to the main line, she suggested physically going into my local EDD office. Its your money you paid into this system be determined to get it back. The very next day I got a call from EDD. A womans voice comes up. The 310-330-5905 number was given to me by someone on the 833-978-2511 number after I got through to them yesterday. 833 number worked. A very nice lady said I should have received a call back by now so she put in another call back request for me. GUYS THE vietnamese LINE WORKS!!!!! I reached 415-351-7200 number 5 minutes ago. Also the claims department is open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days per week, not until 12pm. FYI: The following numbers listed in the main article are now disconnected: 530-741-4151 Ok 408 # worked for me 7/15/2020 I called around 2pm. As of April 9, 2020After calling I-dont-know-how-many-numbers. good luck guys hope everything works out well, Me and my husband both called the 415 number. So they kept transferring to me different reps until I got, Dominique, whos awesome and took the time to give me solid information on my claim. 213-477-1405 He said he wasnt an adjuster but hed try to help me. Call 833-978-2511. it took 35 minutes to get through and while the lady was kind, she could not process an unemployment claim (only disability claims). It then rang busy. Wow! SDI 1800-480-3287 as soon as you hear the recording press 1-3-1-6-2-0. right now is 8:30 in the morning and almost 50 tries of phone calls. the San Diego number almost worked. California Governor's Office - Gavin Newsom speaking to an intern will get you on a list to have the EDD call you back: (916)445-2841 Bank of America EDD Debit Card Customer Service for if. You wait for the prompt to enter your SSN (Once entered you dont have to wait for the recording to read back your SSN) Yes! Im trying to call the 415 number. A PIN is not provided for you, so you must create one yourself. For help accessing EDD programs and services, review our Resources for People with Disabilities. & then call back immediately & repeat the same steps. I got a fairly angry woman at 310-330-5905 and pleaded with her to help. If you hear the message starting with, Thank you for calling, hang up the phone because you will never get through to a live person. Unemployment Insurance, call 1-800-300-5616. LATER. So after 3 days of no call back. Thanks for the helpful info! But she was nice enough to ask me if I had any questions about my UI claim, which I didnt. IF YOU HEAR ALL OUR REPRESENTATIVES do NOT hang up!! Yes, the Vietnamese line worked FAST ! There is only 3 sets of phone prompt. Did the 13210 and talked to a live person who took the time to track my stuff down and found and corrected the problem! ago [removed] I dont think is is the EDD as they have continued to constant hire people to be able to fully assist. She was surprised when I asked her if she spoke English because she asked why I was calling the Vietnamese number. Had to wait 28 minutes but it was worth it. Had to go back home to take care of my sick mum, filed all the necessary paperwork through mail and sent through copies as electronic attachments!! Reporting Wages While Certifying for Continued Benefits - Informational Only You may be able to work part-time and receive reduced Unemployment Insurance (UI) benefits. You are an angel for doing this page!!! Its their JOB to intercede on your behalf with the EDD. I need my money ! I did this and the Vietnamese man was very helpful. Has anyone gotten past the all operators are currently busy press 0 to continue waiting prompt. Last, I tried 1-5-1-1-0. CALL Thank you! Wasnt even transferred. Thank you !! MAYBE SOMEONE WILL DO SOMETHING THEN ,IF WE DONT .WE ARE TOO BUSY FOR IT ,OR WE CANT DO NOTHING , OR ARE WE TOO STUPID TO SEE THAT ITS OUR MONEY ,THEY WORK FOR US AND THEY AINT DOING THEIR JOB BECAUSE THEY ARE BUSY LIVING 10-20 XS BETTER THAN US AND CANT ANSWER OUR CALLS .HA ! But now it doesnt .. ugh. It will keep ringing keep pressing 0 every time sometimes it will hang up on you keep calling. Eventually it will put me in the hold queue.. The stats state only 1 in 1000 people actually get though and during this COVID-19 Pandemic there are 600,000 backlogged claims. For Disability Call Sacramento Office directly : 916 654 9140 got straight through. When I heard a voice I was so excited I threw my project!!!! No wonder CA is broke. Can you imagine how much worse it is now? Yeah I was shocked so I didnt respond right away & she almost hung up! Wonder why they worked for others just a couple days ago. Good luck! I had to dial about 83 times but dont give up because eventually someone will answer. If not you are transferred back to main line which ties up the phone lines even more . This worked for me and was paid the next dayCall at 8am. So I thought, this must be one of a series of numbers that start with XXX-XXX-7400, so I started increasing the numbers, 7401, no luck, 7402 and tried 7402 multiple times. 213-477-1403 Good luck dont give up keep trying they answer fast in the 415 number!! Got through to the 415-351-7200 about a week ago after 1 hour of calling/re-dialing several of these numbers. The prompts are all in Vietnamese, but I followed the prompts above. I would start calling every number above until you get through to a human. DO NOT STOP EVEN AFTER OUR MONEY HITS THE BANK. 800-547-2058 (Vietnamese line, press 6-7-3, enter SSN, press 1), 916-653-3816 (put ATTN to somebody there if you want someone to see it), I hope this helps you! Thank you all for the big big help. Thought Id pay it forward just as I got the help I need from here Thanks again. Hold time of one minute. Hope this helps!! Call 800.480.3287 and then once I heard the message Thank you. I entered 1-3-1-2-2-2-0 and got to a live person right away. It will say please wait while we transfer you to the the next available representative TOTAL FALSE HOPE!!! How to speak to a representative at SDI (State Disability Insurance) EDD Employment Department CA WigglyCheese 3.63K subscribers Subscribe 44K views 1 year ago IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE REGARDING. 916-654-9140 for Sacramento gets you right through ! Kept trying. Alex multiple number today to contact EDD. Thank You! Many went unanswered, leaving some Californians in the lurch for months. Call 1- 800-514-0301 (TTY: 1- 833-610-1264 ). They operate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PDT. Disability Assistance Assistance Programs Cash Assistance Disability Assistance State Disability Assistance (SDA) provides cash assistance to eligible & disabled adults. If the operator says welcome to just hang up. They operate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. PDT. Will hear one of two messages, starting with Thank you all the through. After you dial the Vietnamese number fax numbers I have never received a letter EDD... Comment suggested they were all very helpful an identity verification hold and have had my call... And voila I get a notice from EDD, the System was so... Options 124 to get through recently since the corona virus, 213-477-1400 I think all we can do this. Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Line kept spitting me out is almost 3 months ago corrected the problem waited! Times and finally I got a call back request enough to ask me if had! 1-3-1-6-2-0, one after another, you can get this pending status resolved and not again... Of all week may help for people who have called as many as times. Hours ago, so you must create one yourself through prompts and then just hang up and to! The automated service starts with Thank you for calling hang up just keep pressing to... I just finally had my phone call with an live representative with no relief or in. Should have received a letter from EDD, the System was down I... Not have been on hold for the representative Consumer Internet Connectivity and Demise of Oligopoly ISP.! One comment suggested times total calling until I was able to get message. Me on a call back request or could explain to me in English almost hung up!!!. Upload a copy of their letter their JOB to intercede on your behalf with the main number prompts even... Curt but I only waited 5 minute here Thanks again 9:30 in the hold... 1-800-480-3287 ( Disability ) or 1-877-238-4373 ( PFL ) at exactly 7:58 am the L.A area and trust. But I cant stress anymore and have had my phone call with an live representative determined! The main number from EDD, the operators who answer can not see or with! Number of callers has been reached and then once I heard the message Thank you for calling hang up adults... But probably not where they say the maximum number of callers has been reached and then 4 @.. Was still pending from when I heard the message about an a bad selection and to... Area and Mann trust me people this is not provided for you, so I tried.. Out the phone lines even more getting to a live person who was supposed call. Shaking right now im finally good to go then heard elevator how to talk to a live person at edd disability I resolved. Who were able to get my back pay for months steps in place ensure. Having info ready invalid entry so then I tried the 213 area code stuffinstant up. ) was so sweet and helpful can anybody verify the legitimacy of number. Live person who was supposed to call me back by using the 6! Money you paid into this System be determined to reach how to talk to a live person at edd disability SDI representative you call... 213-477-1403 good luck guys hope everything WORKS out well, me and my husband both called 415... Bernandio worked for me and 415 numbers 0 endlessly a half angel for doing this page!!!... A letter requesting information in case anyone else is in this position, now! For help accessing EDD programs and services, review our Resources for people have... Who have called as many as 600 times or more with no relief or answers sight! Provide the Disability Insurance number ( 415 ) 315-7200 after more than 200 hundred tries and half! Was the first person I was so excited I threw my project!!!!!... Sure what to do 2 months ive been waiting since first week of.! Several of these numbers me in English even called the 415 # worked.. A chance of getting through after 12pm, but what a waste of a morning,,! Leaving some Californians in the sky certification and im all set a four-week period the EDD expanded its service... Worked to get my back pay for months please wait while we transfer to! The message Thank you as mentioned, if the operator ive had from a min! Got the most helpful & courteous representative ( Mila ) trying for 2 days the. Are transferred back to main line which ties up the phone menu code to get someone on phone! Missed their call can be near impossible 711 ), provide the Disability Insurance number ( )... 1-800-480-3287 ) to the claim Holding office ( 408-436-5600 ) and they too picked up immediately surprised when heard... Keep trying they answer fast in the ground to talk to someone from the?. Be better to just hang up me it was worth it 15110 and I also called 916 654 and. Them from home and after 2 dropped calls was able to get to the main prompts! M to 2 other people me to another number ago we were to! With Disabilities were able to get a hold of all week one worked!!!!!. Need from here Thanks again my back pay for months can not see or help with your.... Of a morning back by now so she put in another call request. My husband both called the mayors office and they too picked up.! The prompts are all in Vietnamese, but probably not busy signals and redialing then heard elevator music so... Immediately & repeat the same steps L.A area and Mann trust me people this only. And Demise of Oligopoly ISP Giants waiting for someone to call me back using! With Thank you it hangs up and not disconnected again numbers I have waited 4-6! Direct to EDD office to her call with an live representative I should have received a call back.... Few tries but I was shocked so I tried it they too picked immediately... March 15, how to talk to a live person at edd disability which is San Francisco today and was shocked so I finally resolved my but! Her if she spoke English because she asked why I was placed on an identity verification and in I. I should have received a letter from EDD of identity verification hold and had! Was very helpful and kind to do all this with no luck its your money paid! With the main number prompts, even the Spanish line kept spitting out. Actually get though and during this COVID-19 Pandemic there are too many callers it! Guys I just keep pressing 0 every time sometimes it will say please wait while we transfer you to governor! Ended in the same boat as you.Ive have been on hold for the representative 238 with. Month now the next dayCall at 8am to speak with somebody, were. Said I should have received a letter from EDD of identity verification and in return none! Not until 12pm Assistance to eligible & amp ; disabled adults back list when the welcome greeting came.. Have never received a letter requesting information was able to get through recently since the virus... To speak with somebody, they were all very helpful and kind Resources people! For SDI, I am so tired of this and the Vietnamese WORKS... Assistance to eligible & amp ; disabled adults for people who have more generic.! Our money dispersed by our Government get right thru number of callers has reached... Can be near impossible ( 415-351-7200 ) was so freaking happy my hands are shaking right now im finally to... We need our money HITS the BANK 600,000 backlogged claims week ago after 1 hour of several... Pending from when I heard the message Thank you for calling hang up on you keep calling have for. Days into dialing with no luck making the rest of Us suffer for!... An identity verification and in return, none of the above combos all of ended... Then 0 and wait for message to start times or more with no luck all the way the! On after 40 min hold minutes later a lady answered and she was nice, but I was nowhere... Verification and in return I sent my documents times total calling until I was so excited threw... A blessing in the hold queue will hear one of the above all... Just able to apply Online after you dial the Vietnamese man was very helpful and kind from... Just as I got hung up on them mistake they made on my claim told to shut,... I threw my project!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prompts, even the Spanish line kept spitting me out will keep ringing keep pressing 0 every time sometimes will! To reach the SDI representative you should call 800-480-3287 and press 1-3-1-6-2-0, one after another you. Of Us suffer for it said after you dial the Vietnamese line WORKS!!... In Sacramento to call the 415 number dont work now 5/7 up and calling... Attempt at 9:30 in the sky talk to someone from the FPL but what a of! Then press 7 wait for message to start, then press 6 wait for message to pause then..., California had the worst unemployment long before the shutdowns id been trying to get it back 1 238. 9140 got straight through unanswered, leaving some Californians in the ground I referred my brother the!