When she wasnt on she talked about the ordinary things in life like we all do. @font-face { Many of her early clients described scenes from past lives where they had lived in past decades, past centuries and even past millennia in a variety of social settings in different locations all over the Earth. Doing all of those sessions, writing all of those books. If youre not ready, you simply dont go. #_form_10_ button[type="submit"] { padding:20px; font-size:1.5em; } QHHT is a powerful tool that is used to access the all-knowing part of ourselves. #_form_10_ input[type="text"],#_form_10_ input[type="tel"],#_form_10_ input[type="date"],#_form_10_ textarea { padding:6px; height:auto; border:#979797 1px solid; border-radius:4px; color:#000 !important; font-size:14px; -webkit-box-sizing:border-box; -moz-box-sizing:border-box; box-sizing:border-box; } font-display: swap; Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. Glad to find this body of work. font-weight: 600; font-display: swap; Each cell of our body, each cell and molecule of everything. Amazing gifted light worker #_form_10_ ._row,#_form_10_ p,#_form_10_ label { margin-bottom:0.7em; width:100%; } @font-face { This account has been disabled. @font-face { /* vietnamese */ @font-face { In Memorial: Dr. Masaru Emoto (1943-2014), Peace walk at Mall of America to bring all traditions together, The Year of the Rabbit: Higher Consciousness Hops Forward, How to Not Let a Midlife Crisis Prevent You from Living Your Best Life, Relationship Building is a Key Factor to a Life of Success, Time to Reset How to Live More Joyfully this New Year, https://www.brashearsfuneralhome.net/obituary/2752170, How I Create Sacred Ceremony Retreats for Women. Just listened to her for first time, understood everything she said and explains some of this body/minds experiences.. unicode-range: U+0100-024F, U+0259, U+1E00-1EFF, U+2020, U+20A0-20AB, U+20AD-20CF, U+2113, U+2C60-2C7F, U+A720-A7FF; You work your way up to obtain a human body. I just now found out about her work and then I learned she passed away!, The disappointment in their voice is palpable. font-style: normal; ._form_show { display:block; visibility:visible; } Dolores Cannon talks about the new age of enlightenment and the two kinds of people on the planet- in an interview for the movie 3 Magic Words. Dolores Cannon has 106 books on Goodreads with 56936 ratings. Would have loved to have met her in this timeline. She has said the books in her latest series are for people who want their mind bent like a pretzel. Some of the topics discussed are power of the human mind, what consciousness really is, the power of our thoughts and intentions, parallel universes, alternative realities, lost civilizations, ancient history, earth mysteries and much more. font-weight: 400; document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. #_form_10_:after { clear:both; } You need a Find a Grave account to continue. She spent the next 20 years as a navy wife and the mother of four children. font-family: 'IBM Plex Sans'; It was through this vigorous verification process that Dolores ensured the authenticity of her results. #_form_10_ ._error._above ._error-arrow { bottom:0; right:15px; border-left:5px solid transparent; border-right:5px solid transparent; border-top:5px solid #f37c7b; } I am sorry I didnt get the opportunity to meet such an extraordinary good woman. } They say that leaving their body is a quick and effortless feeling. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Fabulous tribute to this GRAND DAME of the most fabulous deep emotional work anyone could ever experience. Each time we die we go to a new place and inhabit a new body. For those of you who never had a chance to be in her presence I offer some of my own favorite moments below so that you can get a glimpse of the ordinary woman who continues to make an extra-ordinary impact. This library contains all the knowledge of everything that has ever happened, and everything that ever will be. src: url(/fonts.gstatic.com/s/roboto/v30/KFOmCnqEu92Fr1Mu7GxKKTU1Kvnz.woff2) format('woff2'); She married her husband Johnny in 1951, a career U.S. unicode-range: U+0100-024F, U+0259, U+1E00-1EFF, U+2020, U+20A0-20AB, U+20AD-20CF, U+2113, U+2C60-2C7F, U+A720-A7FF; Please try again later. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Renowned Arkansas author, speaker and hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon, 83, died Saturday, Oct 18, at Washington Regional Medical Center.Ms. #_form_10_ .form-sr-only { position:absolute; width:1px; height:1px; padding:0; margin:-1px; overflow:hidden; clip:rect(0, 0, 0, 0); border:0; } src: url(/fonts.gstatic.com/s/ibmplexsans/v14/zYXgKVElMYYaJe8bpLHnCwDKhdzeFaxOedfTDw.woff2) format('woff2'); Dolores traveled with him, raising her children with naval standards along the way. Dolores Cannon, in 2017, according to Wikipedia, YouTube AND Google is ALIVE. I never had the opportunity to meet Dolores and only found out about her a few months before her passing yet I feel as if I knew her. // < ! I brought a bottle of kombucha, a fermented drink and I was having trouble opening the overly tight cap of the bottle. src: url(/fonts.gstatic.com/s/ibmplexsans/v14/zYXgKVElMYYaJe8bpLHnCwDKhdLeFaxOedfTDw.woff2) format('woff2'); src: url(/fonts.gstatic.com/s/lato/v23/S6uyw4BMUTPHjxAwXiWtFCfQ7A.woff2) format('woff2'); Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Hi Brooke, thanks for sharing. I met Dolores Cannon in person, it was the beginning of 2014 she was doing a conference in my home town when she introduced herself I had never heard of her before she went to talk about what all she had done the books she wrote she asked if I believed in God and she told me a was a star seed child and had many capabilities and I wouldnt know it until I was 33. She had what seemed a killing schedule or responsibility and blessed us all with her life on earth. #_form_10_ ._form-thank-you { position:relative; left:0; right:0; text-align:center; font-size:18px; } The second wave act as antennas of energy, their job is to simply exist and affect those around them. Sometimes she would answer a big general question from the audience like, Dolores how did life on Earth begin by first shaking her head and laughing and referencing an entire book, Didnt you read my book, Keepers of the Garden? src: url(/fonts.gstatic.com/s/roboto/v30/KFOmCnqEu92Fr1Mu72xKKTU1Kvnz.woff2) format('woff2'); /* cyrillic */ @font-face { About two days after that, a rectangle of Dolores Cannon appeared to me in the same location; and I began, once again, looking for her videos. She traveled the world many times over, feeling happy, comfortable and safe everywhere, but still glad to return home. The power source that runs all life is light. We can speak to our soul guides; we can visit our loved ones, and we can even travel to other planets and dimensions. how did dolores cannon died 4.3M views Discover short videos related to how did dolores cannon died on TikTok. Peace and love Delores, a job well done! She was a perfect combination of regal queen, tough investigator, pragmatic researcher and approachable grandmother.. #_form_10_ ._form-image { max-width:100%; height:auto !important; } They usually start those conversations with, You wont believe this, butwait, maybe you would! Yes, I usually do absolutely believe them. It is with a heavy heart that we let you know Dolores passed away this morning. This part of her routine was almost like a ritual. font-display: swap; Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. It is when we pass through this immense source of energy, that our silver cord gets severed. To use this feature, use a newer browser. #_form_10_ input[type="text"] { padding-left:10px; padding-right:10px; font-size:16px; line-height:1.3em; -webkit-appearance:none; } Diane. Copyright 2023. Dolores did quite often say she took her clients to that state: somnambulism, but in time explained that her definition and the scientific and clinical one did not match completely. Very much. We are allowed to make mistakes in our human life and we will not be punished for making them. font-style: normal; font-display: swap; Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There are infinite planes of existence that make up our reality. src: url(/fonts.gstatic.com/s/montserrat/v25/JTUHjIg1_i6t8kCHKm4532VJOt5-QNFgpCtr6Hw2aXp-obK4ALg.woff2) format('woff2'); #_form_10_ { position:relative; text-align:left; margin:25px auto 0; padding:20px; -webkit-box-sizing:border-box; -moz-box-sizing:border-box; box-sizing:border-box; *zoom:1; background:#fff !important; border:0px solid #b0b0b0 !important; max-width:500px; -moz-border-radius:0px !important; -webkit-border-radius:0px !important; border-radius:0px !important; color:#000 !important; } } (Another reason why QHHT should ALWAYS be done in person. #_form_10_ ._form_element._clear:after { clear:left; } Dolores books have been translated into more than twenty languages. Resend Activation Email. <3<3 . The information provided by the Community for Higher Consciousness on The Edge and its subsidiaries is for informational purposes only. Dolores Cannon: One Year Beyond the Veil | Rosalie Parker ~ Wayshower for the New Earth. Thank you, as always, for writing down what we are all thinking & cherishing in our own hearts. I have recently discovered Dolores too and have been watching videos on u tube and have ordered done of her books. She would touch and ever so minutely re-arrange each item in front of her, acknowledging its presence but also re-adjusting their alignment and distance. font-style: normal; font-display: swap; Any information about these topics is not a substitute for professional advice, and under no circumstance does the Community for Higher Consciousness or The Edge have any liability to you for any actions resulting from the use of this site or reliance on any information provided on this site. unicode-range: U+0460-052F, U+1C80-1C88, U+20B4, U+2DE0-2DFF, U+A640-A69F, U+FE2E-FE2F; I watched a documentary last night of a woman named Dolores Cannon who practiced past life regression and used her craft to supposedly help alien abductees remember. #_form_10_ ._error-html { margin-bottom:10px; } The Cranberries front woman Dolores O'Riordan died by drowning due to alcohol intoxication, an inquest at Westminster Coroner's Court has heard. Its likely memory of something you actually experienced! The email does not appear to be a valid email address. #_form_10_ * { -webkit-box-sizing:border-box; -moz-box-sizing:border-box; box-sizing:border-box; font-size:1em; } English . When we sleep, our soul goes off on adventures. /* vietnamese */ #_form_10_ ._form_element { margin:0 0 20px; padding:0; width:100%; } They often say In my whole life I have never read material that rang so true to my heart. Godspeed & May sweet Dolores soul rest in peace. When we chose to incarnate on Earth, we forgot our previous lives and connection to our Higher Selves. font-style: normal; font-family: 'IBM Plex Sans'; In order to do so, youve had past lives as animals, plants, and even inanimate objects.When a QHHT Practitioner puts you under, you can tap into any past life youve ever experienced. We all wonder what happens after you die. United Kingdom. Delores Cannon has lived a purposeful life and will forever be alive in spirit in the hearts of her students. font-weight: 400; We all choose how we will die. unicode-range: U+0460-052F, U+1C80-1C88, U+20B4, U+2DE0-2DFF, U+A640-A69F, U+FE2E-FE2F; By October 16th, Dolores took a turn for the worst and never recovered passing in comfort surrounded by loved ones in her home. I especially found Life After Death comforting and it explained a lot of what I had always believed. Mar 20, 2019 #9 Yes,the practitioner was probably . From September 27th till October 13th, reports of improvements marked the track she was on, moving to a rehab facility and working her way back home. font-weight: 400; Oops, something didn't work. What a beautiful heart-felt tribute, Candace. Thank you. #_form_10_ ._form-content-right { margin-left:164px; } DOLORES CANNON SAID WHEN SHE DIED SHE WOULD NEVER BE CHANNELED JW Burrell 5.1K subscribers Subscribe 47K views 6 years ago DOLORES CANNON SAID WHEN SHE DIED SHE WOULD NEVER BE CHANNELED. Try again later. I found Dolores after my curiosity for more knowledge was peaked after reading Your Souls Plan. Our threads are intertwined and this is how we are all connected. } Dolores Cannon was a trailblazer extraordinaire. I have just finished the 1st Nostradamus book and had the strangest feeling that they both knew I was reading it. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. font-display: swap; She was one of those people who changed the energy of the room when she walked in. Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. How we go about doing so, is determined by where we go next. Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique by Dolores Cannon. Dolores's metaphysical journey began over 50 years ago before my father Johnny Cannon, a decorated Naval Officer, introduced my mother and our family to hypnosis after he became adept at it during his time in the Navy. unicode-range: U+0301, U+0400-045F, U+0490-0491, U+04B0-04B1, U+2116; You will see exactly what you have done, and how much your actions in that previous life has affected others.This is where Karma comes in. Movie Info. #_form_10_ ._error-arrow { position:absolute; width:0; height:0; } . Ive learned so much about her this past year and how how important she is in my life now we share the same spirit through Crist. Sometimes they are simply stubborn and dont want to go to the next place. As a matter of fact I, and many others, see plenty of evidence that shows its actually easier to connect with her now, from her current state and focus, than it was when she was earth-bound. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. Please reset your password. Just remember that Dolores Cannon herself died in 2014. font-family: 'IBM Plex Sans'; She didnt need to. We make a contract with the souls of those whom we have previously hurt. What youre going to see, entirely depends on what your Higher Self wants you to see. She was a perfect combination of regal queen, tough investigator, pragmatic researcher and approachable grandmother. Thanks, Candace, for carrying on Dolores great work. This silver energetic cord is what attaches your soul to your physical body while you are alive. Its exactly what YOU imagined Heaven would be like. Dolores began to realize that the information she was receiving was becoming too broad and diverse to categorize into one, or even several, specific areas. .pika-single { z-index:10000001 !important; } /* latin-ext */ That is the part of you that is all-knowing and connected to Universal Consciousness. #_form_10_ ._form-content { margin:0; width:100%; } src: url(/fonts.gstatic.com/s/roboto/v30/KFOmCnqEu92Fr1Mu7mxKKTU1Kvnz.woff2) format('woff2'); Report Abusive Post. @font-face { Maybe her daughter could include it in her biography of her Mother. Each person in the room tried to open that bottle and had no luck when Dolores walked in and noticed our trouble. Learn how your comment data is processed. (Another reason why QHHT should ALWAYS be done in person. By October 16th, Dolores took a turn for the worst and never recovered passing in comfort surrounded by loved ones in her home. I was always tickled to see that from her. This question is for Cathy who wrote the article.How does this in memoriam exist????? 1917 expsychicsaved Jenn Psychics look like grandmas. Dolores Cannon has died. She was with all of her family this morning and left surrounded by their and your love. Dolores Cannon (1931-2014)Dolores Cannon was born in St. Louis, Mo., in 1931 where she lived and grew up with her family until completing her academic studies in 1947. #_form_10_ ._row input[type="checkbox"] + span label { display:inline; } It is very clear to me, and to others whose passion it is to carry on with her work and mission, that her energy is still very present and she is still communicating and assisting humanity in her own unique way. Beware. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. So whats the general opinion on this woman? Dolores was the first American and the first foreigner to receive the Orpheus Award in Bulgaria, for the highest advancement in the research of psychic phenomenon. For them, its real.The light that people often mention seeing, is also real. Her delivery was infectious and her timing impeccable. #_form_10_ .phone-error-hidden { display:none; } Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. I asked her what she liked to do if she wasnt researching or writing. Dolores Cannon was a trailblazer extraordinaire. /* greek */ Pingback: Dolores Cannon: One Year Beyond the Veil | What in the world is going on? // < ! #_form_10_ .iti input { width:100%; height:32px; border:#979797 1px solid; border-radius:4px; } font-family: 'Montserrat'; #_form_10_ ._form_element * { font-size:14px; } #_form_10_._inline-style p { margin:0; } Fabulous testimonial to who she was Candace..you captured everything.. #_form_10_ select.datetime_time { width:29%; display:inline; height:32px; } Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. #_form_10_._form-right { right:0; } by Candace Craw-Goldman. font-display: swap; font-family: 'Roboto'; A large family at home and a large family of students. cemeteries found in will be saved to your photo volunteer list. @font-face { She was on the brink of releasing her 18th book. Dolores Cannon, a past-life regressionist and hypnotherapist who specialized in the recovery and cataloging of "Lost Knowledge," died on Saturday, Oct. 18, following a recent injury. unicode-range: U+0000-00FF, U+0131, U+0152-0153, U+02BB-02BC, U+02C6, U+02DA, U+02DC, U+2000-206F, U+2074, U+20AC, U+2122, U+2191, U+2193, U+2212, U+2215, U+FEFF, U+FFFD; Try again later. } But what if you were actually able to learn the answer? Many, probably thousands of Mandela effects if you search. font-style: normal; She was walking into the hotel conference room at the Fayetteville, Arkansas Holiday Inn, ready to begin teaching her method of past life regression now referred to as QHHT. Nobody can make you do something you dont want to do. Quantum Healing Hypnosis Academy People who have re-experienced the death experience while under hypnosis say they feel cold but experience no pain. Click to Join , Copyright 2023 | All Rights Reserved | QHHT Official. She married her husband, Johnny Cannon, in the year 1951. There were more than 120 people in attendance. @font-face { I noted the deterioration in her body and face and wondered whether drinking the plastic bottled water in outgassing plastic bottles had anything to do with it. These guides help us throughout our entire lives but also meet us when we are ready to pass. Before you leave, join us to get updates on discounts and special events that QHHT is hosting. Its extremely beautiful.