(RLNE3394---) Resident Pays Heat Resident Pays Electricity Resident Pays Gas Resident Pays Water Lease Term: 12 Months Resident built by Lansing 13th mayor. . Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Me and my partner applied more than a month ago. CALL NOW FOR DETAILS AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!! There are a number of elementary schools in Lansing, MI, including Delta Center Elementary School, Winans Elementary School and Elmwood Elementary School, making it a great place for families with kids. Unit's included all utilities! Sorry but this email is not registered. this old history building in downtown lansing is in a central location close to all of you, total apartment units: 200, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, hfda/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroo, total apartment units: 50, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 2 months, lmsa , between 80% & 100% fmr, 2bedroo, total apartment units: 156, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, hfda/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroo, brand new management-renovated apartments I requested the name of the girl on the lease to attempt to get a PPO for my children and myself, and Sarah refused that info stating confidentiality.my manager had told me there was almost nothing she could do, and to continually call the police if we had issues. Attention! List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. These charlatans think I am that unaware to believe in their liesI am a PhD student I am always in my computer working and my phone is always on me. 3801 Stillwell This single family home is located in the Churchill Downs subdivision of South-Lansing. Extremely rude costumer service.I spoke with Jacqueline Thomas the Assistant manager who couldnt answer one of my question. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. 1 bathroom. Diana Piggott | Home Towne Realty Group | (517) 15851 S US 27 Ste 16 Bldg 10. ONE WEEK=! Get notified when we have new listings available for section 8 house lansing mi. A reset password email was sent to There was a problem creating your account. When you put in a work order they dont follow through because either they have lost it or they say you never put one in. tons of amenities. This to-be-built home is the Marley plan by Eastbrook Homes Inc and is located in the community of The Shadow Glen. Waterincluded You want an affordable home that fits your needs. If thats okay, just keep browsing. This updated 2 bedroom apartment is ready to go! Lansing, MI is home to several high schools, including Waverly Senior High School. Spacious, Updated 2-BDR 1.5-BTH House with Garage - Pet Friendly - 2-bedroom, 1.5 bath, 2-story house located in the Eastside neighborhood. Find the ideal rental, including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than by browsing our . Station has a Beer and Wine license. Then, you need to apply directly at the location or through the Public Housing Authority. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. This to-be-built home is the Balsam plan by Eastbrook Homes Inc and is located in the community of The Shadow Glen. Catswelcome I would like to thanks very much all the MIchigan state housing development stuff. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Zillow has 75 single family rental listings in Lansing MI. Schedule a visit now! 413 S Fairview Ave, Lansing, MI 48912. 2612 Fielding Drive, Lansing, MI 48911. Sort: Default. I would rather give them no starsI had holes in my walls then a leak above the toilet for 7 monthsIf thats not bad enough theyre infested with bedbugsDo not live here even if the apartment looks newer, BEWAREWARNINGTerrible ass place.Its like a damn nut house here.I have lived here almost 2 years too long.If it gave me an option to choose no stars, thats what I would rate it.Terrible place, terrible management, they ne. The top elementary schools in Lansing, MI are, The top middle schools in Lansing, MI are. Dogswelcome This beautiful 2 bedroom home 1842 Stirling Avenue, Lansing, MI 48910. This to-be-built home is the Rutherford plan by Eastbrook Homes Inc and is located in the community of The Shadow Glen. Dogswelcome RDL56820---. Heatincluded AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. This location is in close proximity to Michigan State University, lots of shopping and food options, as well as easy highway access. Here you will be in close proximity to lots of food and shopping options, easy highway access, as well as the MSU and LCC campuses. Allows Dogs. 1 day + 2 hours ago in Listanza View details . Email Property. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. with coin operated laundry on-site. 1bd. The price of rent cant be beat for the location ($600 for a 1 bedroom with a riverfront view) - note that these prices may change. 3801 Stillwell This single-family home is located in the Churchill Downs subdivision of South Lansing. The home has RDL59351---. Attention! 711 Baker Street Lansing, MI 48910. Parking-SomePaidCarports Parking, This house is a 3 bedroom home very new,built in 2002. Parking, The apartment has private entrance and private parking. You also agree to By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. Dogswelcome-RestrictionsApply ft. building next door can be converted into a large convenience store or 649 W. Main, Stockbridge, MI. read more, This house has ceramic tile in the kitchen,bath The kitchen has a newer oven, miccerwave oven and refrideger. Please confirm your email address. Waterincluded Pet . I had an excellent experience. housing vouchers accepted. We offer spacious One and Two Bedroom Apartment Homes. Here's how: In-Person: Lansing Housing Commission. This to-be-built home is the Marley plan by Eastbrook Homes Inc and is located in the community of The Shadow Glen. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. 152 Milford St, East Lansing, MI 48823. Please contact me at (832) 274-4451 via text, email at realtysolutionsre@gmail.com, or find me on FaceBook @rsrealtysolutions for assistance with locating a home that accepts the Section 8 program in Fort Bend County, Harris County, and City of Houston. Lease Term: 12 Months TRV60411---. Waterincluded . Washer&Dryer-in-unit, This apartment is within walking distance of the states capital and downtown district. Comfortable 2 bedroom 1 bath home has been completely redone on the inside. read more, ThispropertyacceptsHousing ChoiceVouchers(Section8) Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Need a new account? $1,800/mo. Catswelcome-$15.00permonth Closed on September 24th, 2021. From the first evening the new neighbors were there, they began to cause havoc. 8 OKaccepted, MSHDA or Housing Choice Vouchers OKaccepted, Pets Okay with $500 non. Catswelcome Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. for more information. Accepts Section 8. By Phone: (517) 487-6550. 10 of 26. 2 Beds $1,300. We track the changes and keep you up to date when a rental rate decreases. This to-be-built home is the Grayson plan by Eastbrook Homes Inc and is located in the community of The Shadow Glen. built by Lansing 13th mayor. I recently was transferred to a different unit and the Manager didnt do any of the repairs that was requested, I at least 6 to 7 repairs that needed to be done, before I had moved in and they werent done and this White m. I recently was transferred to a different unit and the Manager didnt do any of the repairs that was requested, I at least 6 to 7 repairs that needed to be done, before I had moved in and they werent done and this White maintenance knock on my door and I said who is it and just was coming on into my apartment. Property does ACCEPT Section 8. They do not work with your circumstances. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. welcome to woodbridge manor apartments, where youll enjoy living in our three-story buildings spread out over 21 acres of majestic landscaping, total apartment units: 278, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 480 months, hfda/8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroo, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, 811 pra demo , efficiency: , 1bedroom: , 2bedrooms: , 3bedrooms: , 4bedr, total apartment units: 100, assisted housing category: subsidized - previously insured, contract term: 240 months, sec 8 nc , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bed, total apartment units: 220, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, preservation , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroom, you are exactly who we are looking for. The access door has a labeled separate entrance at the back of the house. Log Home with full walk out basement,2 car garage,2 1/2 baths,2 bed room and loft,30 X 40 pole barn with bath room w/shower & natural gas heat.All on 9.7 Log Home with full walk out basement,2 car garage,2 1/2 baths,2 bed room and loft,30 X 40 pole barn with bath room w/shower & natural gas heat.All on 9.7, EXECUTIVE OFFICE PARK & CONFERENCE CENTER Location: East. WE ALSO CAN REMOVE LARGE APPLIANCES, EXCESSIVE TRASH, CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS, ALMOST ANYTHING! Our spacious apartments have lots of storage and we're nestled in a quite residential n. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Dogswelcome With Section 8 properties, you will need a voucher. We live on the first floor and have had to file noise complaints to the office because the peo, I lived at Devonshire for 3 years, I payed my rent on time every month and I was a decent tenant. Apartments For Rent. View All Neighborhoods in the Lansing Area. Craigslist Houses That Accept Section 8 Voucher. HORSESHOE LAKE NORTHERN MI for sale in Lansing, Michigan, 800 W Cavanaugh Rd 3 BD/1.5 BA Ranch for sale in Lansing, Michigan, 160ft Affordable Office Rental Lansing, MI for sale in Lansing, Michigan, Marathon Gas Station for Sale for sale in Lansing, Michigan, 2br 1750ft Log Home on 9.7 acres Eaton Rapids/Barnes Rd map for sale in Lansing, Michigan, 24000 sq ft retail, turn key clothing store option, 4 apartments, more Downtown St Louis for sale in Lansing, Michigan, Options to fit Your Office Needs at Executive Office Park East Lansing, MI for sale in Lansing, Michigan, 3br 2200ft 3602 Josephine Mason for sale in Lansing, Michigan, Let Executive Office Park take care of Your Office Needs! More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our, Colonial Woods 55+ Living - 1 Bedroom Corner, Colonial Woods 55+ Living - 2 Bedroom (Tax Credit), 3 Bedroom 1 Bath In Lansing MI 48915 - Private, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath In Lansing MI 48911 - Private, 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Lansing MI 48906 - Private, Harvest House Apartments 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 804 Fred St, Lansing, MI 48911, 3 Bedroom 1 Bath In Lansing MI 48911 - Private, 3 Bedroom 1 Bath In Lansing MI 48906 - Private, 4 Bedroom 2 Bath In Lansing MI 48912 - Private, Apple Bailey Apartments 1 Bedroom Apartment for Rent at 707 E Mount Hope Ave, Lansing, MI 48910. Subject to change without notice. 3801 Stillwell This single-family home is located in the Churchill Downs subdivision of South Lansing. Waterincluded Accepts Section 8 Try broadening your search. CALL NOW FOR DETAILS AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!! For rent section 8 house lansing mi 5 Bedroom Home for Rent at 904 North Pine Street, Lansing, MI 48906 - Old Forest 48906, Lansing, MI Shelter Plus Care Program The Shelter Plus Care Program provides rental assistance for hard-to-serve homeless [] (e.g. Montclam County, Michigan. Catswelcome 7 days ago. 3725 Parkway, Lansing, MI 48910. You will have a different person working in the office about every year. I want say for all single or divorce mom be patient every thing takes time. Section 8. Applicants can apply for Section 8 in Lansing, Michigan or Detroit, . read more, ThispropertyacceptsHousing ChoiceVouchers(Section8) Your favorites will be lost when you leave the site. Electricityincluded near elementary school"). The US Department of Housing and Urban Development provides active listings of Section 8 and Multifamily apartments. Tuesday, May 11, 2021. Learn More. Check with them to see if they have current availabilities and/or waiting lists. The average rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in Lansing, MI is $932. 1 BEDROOMS 700 SQUARE FT $895 2 BEDROOMS 850 SQUARE FT CLASSIC APARTMENTS $995 2 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSES 1,050 SQUARE FT $1,400.00 Call WILLOW CREEK APARTMENTS!! ! : Ask us about our Special. Section 8 Housing in Michigan The state of Michigan is large, with several large cities spread across the state, with Detroit in the southeast, Flint, Lansing and Saginaw in the central portion of Michigan, and Grand Rapids, Traverse City and . 1033 E Oakland Ave #1, Lansing, MI 48906. For a family of four. hour. OLE57035---. I live in their apartment for 4 years. Still no deposit ($600.00) has been sent to me. Catswelcome Close to Schools, the Hospital, Dining, Grocery Stores, Gas Stations and Entertainment. Equal Housing Opportunity Accepts Section 8 For rent! This end unit duplex offers 3 bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, one full bathroom with tub a (RLNE109962) Resident Pays Heat Resident Pays Electricity Resident Pays Gas Resident Pays Water Lease Term: 12 Months Lease Term very new, built in 2002. Send New Code / You've received a new message from an owner. Complete and move-in ready! 2 BATHS. Then when I tried to restate it and ask her again but trying to be more clear she said I was b. That sounds basically like discrimination to the people who need a place to live. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. the leasing manager Cathy was very rude to me! The 700 sq. Heatincluded Catswelcome-Fee'sApply Report. . we take section 8 housing choice voucher, 1 & 2 brs starting at $695 downtown lansing on the grand river Waterincluded An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. Read More. Maintenance. As of February 2023, the average apartment rent in Lansing, MI is $804 for a studio, $892 for one bedroom, $1,061 for two bedrooms, and $1,349 for three bedrooms. Message and data rates may apply. Since then both sides of my car have been beaten to pieces by the other tenants. Appliances Included. I live in their apartment for 4 years. GLAStar Award Winner 2012 GLAStar Award Winner 2013 GLAStar Award Winner 2015 GLAStar Award Winner Equal Housing Opportunity Accepts Section 8. Whether it's a move-in special or a free tv, we locate the rentals that offer a little something extra when you sign your lease. Utilities include water & trash remov Must receive SSI/SSD, Section 8 or other entitlement payment ONLY. One more thing they have a New Secretary and last Friday she wore white top black pants how I know is because she tried to come into my Apartment last Friday she needs to be Watch, theyre not doing what they supposed to theyre doing what they want to. I have tried the number listed and no one ever answers, Single-story rental apartment homes in Charter Township of Delta, MI. FY 2017 Low-Income (80%) Limit (LIL) $51,300. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Then run like Hell. This apartment complex has disrespect employees. Homeless Waiting List. View pictures. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. Heatincluded Special Offer! Lansing, MI This house is a 3 bedroom home very new,built in 2002. Cute and tidy, ready to move into. I moved into 1720 on East Michigan Ave, which was rented to my boyfriend and I fromGillepsie Group/Prudden Place Management.We were approved right away, and excited about our move to Lansing.Immediately we were told by t. I moved into 1720 on East Michigan Ave, which was rented to my boyfriend and I fromGillepsie Group/Prudden Place Management.We were approved right away, and excited about our move to Lansing.Immediately we were told by the current downstairs neighbors there was an ongoing rodent problem. RDL50216---. Coming Soon! We'll ask for this password every time you sign in, please review our password tips to help keep your account secure. Furnished. However, if you are not in Michigan when you want to apply for Section 8 in Lansing, you can contact the Lansing Housing Commission by calling +1 517-487-6550. Lease Term: 12 Months. (RLNE3394---) Resident Pays Heat Resident Pays Electricity Resident Pays Gas Resident Pays Water Lease Term: 12 Months Resident For rent! Thursday, June 10, 2021. Allows Cats. 2 BEDROOMS 850 SQUARE FT CLASSIC APARTMENTS $995.00 SPECIALS!! I just moved away from Riverfront Apartments after living here for a year due to needing more space now that I work from home. We were unable to see our apartment until the day we moved in. The apartments are with in walking distance to Cooley law school and LCC. Attention! Lansing. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Our data is collected from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development data along with computations based on their rules on apartments/housing. read more, ThispropertyacceptsHousing ChoiceVouchers(Section8) RDL60105551 - North side of Lansing, 3 bedroom, 1 bath, full basement w Conveniently located 1 BEDROOMS 700 SQUARE FT $895.00 2 BEDROOMS 850 SQUARE FT CLASSIC APARTMENTS $995.00 2 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSES 1,050 SQUARE FT $1,400.00 (SEE VIRTUAL TOURS BELOW) WILLOW CREEK APARTMENTS!! House for Rent. 3,000sq. Continue with Recommended Cookies, senior housing available for 55 years and older. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The neighbor Last week- the 27th- our neighbors received their FIRST lease violation for NOISE. Website. Catswelcome SmokeFree-designatedsmokefreeapartments Before you can move in, the PHA that supplies your Section 8 vouchers must approve the property. Large 3 bedroom cattle ranch home, 1644 sf, with attached 2.5 automobile garage. Thispropertycontains hearingaccessibleunits Accepts Section 8 Voucher. Tenant pays ALL utilities. Washer&Dryer, Welcome Home to Harvest House Apartments! read more, ThispropertyacceptsHousing ChoiceVouchers(Section8) See Newest Listings. Lansing village, MIGreen Oak Township, MIEast Lansing, MIBailey, MIClinton village, MIHolt, MI. Accepts Section 8. Section 8 Housing in Michigan The state of Michigan is large . Get Emailed When Ads Are Posted Matching Your Criteria. 936 sq.feet. Houses Lansing 39,900 $. This to-be-built home is the Ivy plan by Eastbrook Homes Inc and is located in the community of The Shadow Glen. They can not keep any workers in the office what so ever. read more, ThispropertyacceptsHousing ChoiceVouchers(Section8) Report. Equal Housing Opportunity Accepts Section 8. Michigan State Housing Development authority (MSHDA) administers the federal aid to ensure that low income . This style has dorm style GLAStar Award Winner 2012 GLAStar Award Winner 2013 GLAStar Award Winner 2015 GLAStar Award Winner Equal Housing Opportunity Accepts Section 8 Stove and Air Conditioner. 1 - 2 bedrooms. Parking For rent! Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 248 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Lansing so you can find the best fit for you and your family. (Ovid, Mi) Updated and remodled 2 bedroom home in Ovid. RDL57032---. Parking-off-street 3801 Stillwell This single-family home is located in the Churchill Downs subdivision of South Lansing. I loved the location right on the River Trail. Catswelcome Lansing, Michigan. $1,496/mo. CLOSED NOW. Find the ideal rental, including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than by browsing our listings. The Lansing Section 8 office in Michigan is an important facility. The second unit is located upstairs. Lansing, MI Income Restricted Houses for Rent. This Stove and Air Conditioner. Some errands can be accomplished on foot. Parking-On-siteParking, Welcome Home to Birch Tree Apartments, a community for those 55+ years of age. Lansing Manor 5600 Mall Dr W Lansing, MI - 48917 Total Apartment Units: 84 Years In Service Since: 2014 They can vary a little depending on the county.