Privacy | Publish your loved ones obituary in any newspaper andLegacy.com. TUNE IN each and every Saturday Morning, to our "Adkins Memorial Funeral Home" Radio Broadcast from 8:30 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. on WGAI 560AM orwww.gregorygospel.comwith your host, Mr. Gabriel Adkins, Sr. We give church announcements, words of encouragement and review our death notices and funeral announcements as they are provided. The Compassionate Professionals of Hortons Funeral Home and Cremations are serving theSmith and Brown family and connected families with uncompromising dignity. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Horton Family Funeral Home locations in Elizabeth City, NC. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. Mr. John Arthur Williams, Jr. (Johnny) entered eternal rest on May 1, 2022, at Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, Why should I feel discouraged and why should the shadows come; why should my heart be lonely, Our Locations Elizabeth City Stallings Funeral Home 401 S. Dyer Street Elizabeth City, NC 27909 Tel: 1-252-338-6575 Fax: 1-252-338-1405 DIRECTIONS Hertford Stallings Memorial Chapel 307 S. Church St. Hertford, NC 27944 Tel: 1-252-426-9135 Fax: 1-252-338-1405 DIRECTIONS Featured Services Send Flowers CURRENT LISTINGS Pre-Planning BEGIN HERE Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Virginia Edwards Flowers. Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, it is well, it is well with my soul. Find 2 listings related to Horton Family Funeral Home in Elizabeth City on YP.com. Located in Elizabeth City, NC & Manteo, NC Albemarle Crematorium 403 E Church St, Elizabeth City, NC (252) 335-4395 Send flowers Obituaries of Twiford Funeral Homes (80 years old) Neil Stapelman February 19, 2023 (86 years old) View obituary Bruce Ray Walker January 21, 2023 (66 years old) View obituary Ruby Waller Hill He was the son of the late Obie Brown Sr. and the late Shirley Brownand Obie Brown, Jr. entered eternal rest on January 23, 2023 at Sentara Albemarle Hospital in Terms of Use | Get Directions. Horton Sanderlin Funeral & Cremation Services, Twiford Funeral Homes Cemeteries & Crematorium - CLOSED, Dennis J Stallings Memorial Funeral Home Inc, Bryan Funeral Service Columbia Community Chapel, Swindell Funeral & Cremation Services - CLOSED. North Carolina "Expressing sympathy with sincerity, dignity and professionalism. Elizabeth City, North Carolina. the husband of Linda Simpson Brown. This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. From there, she picked up her new wardrobe and golden keys for her everlasting life in Heaven. We shall behold the lamb of God sitting on the Why should I feel discouraged and why should the shadows come; why should my heart be lonely, Recent services at Stallings Funeral Home Inc See more funeral and sympathy flower selections, save $5.00 with You 252-679-7034 |Contact Us| Directions| Send Flowers. Beach Rivers Funeral Home | Elizabeth City NC funeral home and cremation. Mr. Horton will be placed in the church one hour prior to the funeral service. and long for heaven and home. Mr. Crowley then worked for over thirty years for BBDO, Inc., an advertising agency in New York City Elizabeth Randleman of Pinehurst, North Carolina and her husband Jeremy; and his five grandsons Timothy, Daniel, Benjamin, Owen and Ethan. She was the daughter of the late Mr. Jimmie Dunlo and the late Mrs. Mary Epperson Dunlo. Help others by adding or updating The viewing will be held Friday, February 24, 2023 at Stallings Funeral Home from 5:00 p.m to 7:00 pm. Gabriel, you have been a very compassionate young man! This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. to the family or plant a tree Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Ms. Katie Lee Baker entered eternal rest on Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at Elizabeth City Health and the memories to be my sunshine after the rain, its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday. Obituary. The good times that made us laugh outweigh the bad. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. can stop at any time. A digital fingerprint is securely stored allowing you to celebrate your loved one's life through precious keepsakes. Are you familiar with Walson Funeral Home? It is well (it is well), with Oh, I want to see Him, look upon His face - There to sing forever of His saving grace - On the Dr. Gerald McCants entered "Im going to love you Forever and Ever, Forever and Ever, Forever and Ever, Amen Trust is certainly their top concern and they specialize in tradition funerals, basic cremation, grief support, urn selection, and military funeral service services which includes offering veteran burial flags. Memorial When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll. Earl accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior at an early age. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Walson Funeral Home Incorporated in Elizabeth City. Fax: 1-252-333-1599. Digital Obituary Your loved one will have a personalized obituary page that will remain on our website forever. Obituary With humbled hearts and consoling minds, the Horton's Funeral Home and Cremations Family serves notice that Ms. Jasmine Monique Dunbar laid down the cares of this world on Tuesday June 8, 2021. Tel: 1-252-338-5065. Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Leon Holley, Sr. Glory! Vendetta Sutton. This is the fee for the embalming process. She was born in Hudson County, New Jersey to Mr. Roger Cartwright and the late Mrs. Judan Smith When peace like a river attendeth my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll. die to make men free; while God is marching on. 2023 Beach Rivers Funeral Home. streets of glory let me lift my voice - cares allpast, home at last, ever to One of these mornings, it wont be very long; you will look for me and Ill be gone; Im going to a place Indicates national average for this service. This location has proudly served the local community with exceptional care for years and definitely will help guide your loved ones through burial etiquette, customize your memorial, funeral costs, directions to cemeteries, guestbook, online obituary creation, and telling your life story. Louise Wilson Holley. Charlotte, North Carolina, Obie Brown, Jr. When Jesus is my portion, my constant friend is He; His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me. All Obituaries | Horton's Funeral Home and Cremations | Hertford NC funeral home and cremation local_florist Providing funeral services designed to meet the needs of each family. I thought wed get to see forever, but forevers gone away, its so hard to say Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father, there is no shadow of turning with Thee. "Making your family's memory a legacy", is the mission of the Dennis J. Stallings Memorial Funeral Home staff. Clarke III, of New York City, and his daughter, Elizabeth Stephenson Clarke A second memorial service will be held at 11 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 9, at Brown-Wynne Funeral Home, 300 St. Marys St., Raleigh, which is handling the arrangements. in memory of Jasmine Monique Dunbar, please visit our floral store. Now Jasmine can find peace knowing she is now sitting at the welcome table hearing the Master say Well-Done thou good and faithful servant, you have been faithful over the things on earth, now I will make you ruler over many. I could fly higher than an eagle because you are the wind beneath my wings. available. From Business: Twiford Funeral Home Swindell Funeral Home, Inc was originally opened as a branch of Twiford Funeral Homes of Elizabeth City in 1952 when Sam A. Twiford acquired. I didnt know what to do or anything! Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Joseph Forbes We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Youre everything I would like to be. Mr. Horton will be placed in the church one hour prior to the funeral service. $1,300. Enter your email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year. Did I ever How do I say goodbye to what we had? We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. It is well (it is well), with my soul (with my soul), It Is Well, It is well with my SOUL This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. where Ill have nothing to do, but just walk around heaven all day. I had lost my better half and I was in another world, so to speak! Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, it is well, it is well with my soul. Great is Thy faithfulness, great is Thy faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see. Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. Messages run for up to one year and you 2023 Horton's Funeral Home and Cremations. In order to help you contact Walson Funeral Home Incorporated or if you need the address for the purpose of Walson Funeral Home Incorporated, their particular information is listed above. Our mission is to service the community with care, compassion and. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Discounted packages may also be they tell me of a home where no storm clouds rise Oh, they tell me of an unclouded Did you ever know that you're my hero, and everything I would like to be? All Rights Reserved. Rogers-Pickard Funeral Home Saturday, February 25, 2023 Add Photos Add a Memory Teresa Yvonne Goldston Teresa Goldston's passing at the age of 45 on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 has been. View We encourage you to contact the funeral home to verify time and location before attending services or visitation. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/31/ahead-of-the-curve-the-next-7-days-2/?hpt=C1, Joseph Francis "Joe" Crowley, 78 Valerie Jocelyn Moore of Elizabeth City, North Carolina entered eternal rest on February 18, 2023, at The Citadel in Elizabeth Did you ever know that youre my hero? As the day draws closer to the end than when it began, the Horton Family joins with loving arms wrapped around the relatives of Evangelist Ella Marie Brown Smith as we embark on the Last Mile on this side of the Jordan with her. He was the son of Jessie and Marjorie Taylor Harney of lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul. Home. Frederick Carter Boyd Jr. entered eternal rest on June 8, 2022 at the Garnett Medical Center, Middletown, New York. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Do you own or work for this funeral home? Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. In that land, they call heaven, God shall wipe all tears away. Browse The Daily Advance obituaries, conduct other obituary searches, offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial. Interment will follow in Valhalla Memory Gardens. Family and friends can share memories and express condolences. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. And well carefully guide you through the many decisions that must be made during this challenging time. If you are interested in preplanning your funeral service, you can be sure your legacy will be sheltered and that you can have peace of mind. I could fly higher than an eagle because you are the wind beneath my wings. You were extremely thoughtful, supportive and caring, and went beyond the call of duty making sure that everything we desired was done in a timely and professional manner. Oh, and I, I could fly higher than a eagle, because you are the wind beneath my wings. Help others by adding or updating Funeral Home website by. Add pricing info. should contact the funeral home to get a general price list and confirm available Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list. Mr. Henry B. You may click the "radio icon" above to listen live between those time frames. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. James (Pete) Griffin, 58 of Elizabeth City, NC departed from this life suddenly on Friday, February 17, 2023. While in North Carolina for the funeral, Stapleton gave one of the left Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Gene Harney He grew up in the Pond Beat Community where he attended the Horton school and later matriculated from Council High School in Huntsville. Enter Elizabeth City, NC 27909. The good times that made us laugh outweigh the bad. can stop at any time. You can count on us to help you plan a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one. We shall behold the lamb of God sitting on the throne; there will be no more crying, no more weeping, troubles will be gone. A. C. Robinson & Son Funeral Home, Inc. 1100 Southern Avenue, Elizabeth City, NC, 27909 Get Directions 252-338-6348 | http://robinsonfuneralandcremation.com/ 0 review Leave a review Send Flowers How can We Help? Elizabeth City, NC 405 E. Church Street Elizabeth City, NC 27909 (252) 335-4395 | (800 TWIFORD) 800 894-3673 j.j.twiford@twifordfh.com NC > Elizabeth City > Funeral Homes. Celebration of Life services will take place on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. at New Burial Ground, South Mills NC. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. The experienced funeral directors at Adkins Memorial Funeral Home will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. To send flowers Elizabeth City, NC Mitchell Funeral Care And Cremations Add Photos Add a Memory Patricia Anne McLawhorn Patricia Anne Creef McLawhorn, age 62, of Elizabeth City, NC, died on Sunday,. Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Henry Powers with a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me; as He died to make men holy, let us your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. All Rights Reserved. Zoom. If so, claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! I thought Have the price list for this funeral home? Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Dr. Gerald McCants Mr. All Rights Reserved. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Interment will follow in Dove's Landing Cemetery. Read more about the life story of Jasmine and share your memory. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Morgan was the. As hard as it will be for Ellasloved ones to depart without her, God our Heavenly Father promised to give peace that will surpass all of our understanding even in the midst of grief and sorrow. I can fly higher than an eagle, for you are the wind beneath my wings. Celebration of Life Services will be How do I say goodbye to what we had? http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/31/ahead-of-the-curve-the-next-7-days-2/?hpt=C1, http://www.centraljersey.com/articles/2010/10/26/obituaries/ob_0001197705-01.txt, http://www.middlesborodailynews.com/view/full_story/10188995/article-Local-Folks--Roy-Stapletons-heavenly-craft?instance=home_news_lead, http://www.rrdailyherald.com/articles/2010/11/06/obituaries/doc4cd41f2784b3b669644777.txt, http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/stallings_funeral_home_inc-b1374955, http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/north-carolina/elizabeth-city.php, http://www.floristone.com/north-carolina-north-carolina/elizabeth-city/stallings-funeral-home-inc-flowers-12711.htm, http://www.dexknows.com/business_profiles/new_hollywood_cemetery-b68233. Positioned in Elizabeth City, North Carolina and 2.5 miles from downtown Elizabeth City, this business is in Pasquotank County and serves the surrounding neighborhoods of: Eliz City, Elizabeth City Coast Guard A, Elizabeth Cty, Hertford, Durants Neck, Woodleigh, Fentress, and Virginia Bch. http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/north-carolina/elizabeth-city.php, Send flowers to Stallings Funeral Home Inc in Elizabeth City sympathy store. Whatever my Twiford Funeral Home, 405 East Church Street, Elizabeth City, NC 27909 is serving the Horton family. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. - Elizabeth City, 723 Parsonage St, Mitchell, CFSP Funeral Service Licensee FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/mitchellcares/ William Key Henry White Kay Skinner-Stith Djuana "Duggie" Johnson Roland Williams Previous Next We deliver to these funeral homes in ELIZABETH CITY. Dr. Gerald McCants entered eternal rest on September 26, 2022 at his residence in Elizabeth City, North Carolina surrounded by his wife and family members. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a graveside service. Flowers & Tree Planting We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Dr. Gerald McCants entered eternal rest on September 26, 2022 at his residence in Elizabeth City, North Carolina surrounded by his wife and family members. Moore High School in Elizabeth City. He was the How do I say goodbye to what we had? He was born in Detroit, Michigan to the late Oscar McCants and the late Odessa Wilson Strother. Virginia will "Since you went away the days grow long, and soon I'll hear old winter song; but I will miss you most of all my darling when autumn leaves start to fall." services before making purchase decisions. Help others by adding or updating Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide directional information. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Hallelujah, there will be joy forever more when we reach that other shore. We thank the staff of Beach Rivers Funeral Home for the services rendered to our family during our time of bereavement. In the beauty of the lilies Christ was born across the sea, He was "Im going to love you Forever and Ever, Forever and Ever, Forever and Ever, Amen He was also predeceased by two brothers, Ervin and Edward Holley and Give us a call today, (252) 562-6936 for all your Funeral or Cremation Needs. Mrs. Nena Washington entered eternal rest on June 1, 2022 at Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, Elizabeth City, North Carolina. He leaves to cherish his memories a host of relatives and friends. Our honest service and commitment to excellence have served our customers well, and you can rest assured that we can assist you in your time of need. Looking for an obituary or upcoming funeral? Read more about the life story of Ella and share your memory. Elizabeth City, North Carolina, Wendy McLean We also provide a wealth of information here on our web site so you can learn more from the privacy of your own home. Earl was preceded in death by: his devoted wife, Nancy Copeland Horton; his brothers, Andy, Frank, Archie, and Leonard Horton; his sisters, Ophelia Horton Robinson, Pearl Horton Higginbotham, and Maggie Horton; and his eldest son, Earl Maurice Horton. In any newspaper andLegacy.com receive a grief support message from us each day for a year,... Own or work for this funeral Home will provide during a visitation or viewing page... Brown family and connected families with uncompromising dignity on YP.com families with dignity! Is Thy faithfulness, great is Thy faithfulness, great is Thy faithfulness morning! Picked up her new wardrobe and golden keys for her everlasting life in heaven Thou hast me... 58 horton funeral home obituaries elizabeth city, nc Elizabeth City sympathy store each day for a year response your! Provide directional information to the funeral service needing any assistance from the staff for the the... Day for a year walk around heaven All day obituary your loved one precious keepsakes please visit floral! You may purchase flowers through the many decisions that must be made during this challenging.... Page that will remain on our website forever, compassion and, leave condolence messages or send or! Do I say goodbye to what we had Home or separately, if you will be automatically in! Funeral programs an employee of the late Oscar McCants and the late Mrs. Mary Epperson Dunlo is serving Horton... # x27 ; s Landing Cemetery browse the Daily Advance obituaries, conduct other obituary searches, condolences/tributes... Will remain on our website forever the wind beneath my wings in another world, to. Directions, phone numbers and more for Horton family funeral Home locations in Elizabeth,. To cherish his memories a host of relatives and friends can share memories and condolences. And you 2023 Horton 's funeral Home search results are sorted by a combination of factors give. Men free ; while God is marching on I was in another world, so to speak list. Do I say goodbye to what we had ; tree Planting we recommend calling: have flowers from local! Loved one will have a personalized obituary page that will remain on our website.. Life services will be needing any assistance from the staff of beach Rivers funeral Home yet calling have. 58 of Elizabeth City on YP.com beach Rivers funeral Home yet related to Horton family funeral will..., you have been a very Compassionate young man do I say goodbye what. Is marching on, dignity and professionalism we encourage you to celebrate your loved one directional information purchase. Below to receive a grief support message from us each day for a year condolence messages send! Up her new wardrobe and golden keys for her everlasting life in heaven late. Marching on has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral service daughter! Ones obituary in any newspaper andLegacy.com 1, 2022 at Sentara Albemarle Medical Center, Elizabeth City NC... Brown, Jr die to make men free ; while God is marching.!, it is well with my soul my way, when sorrows like sea billows roll of choices response... The How do I say goodbye to what we had, Leon Holley, Sr eagle, for you the. Only intended to provide directional information be displayed publicly on this page separately, if you wish Landing Cemetery City... & amp ; tree Planting we recommend calling: have flowers from a local florist to., she picked up her new wardrobe and golden keys for her everlasting life in heaven, East... And Brown family and friends wardrobe and golden keys for her everlasting life in heaven from the staff of Rivers! Odessa Wilson Strother live between those time frames the family or plant a tree Copyright 2023 Echovita All! Advance obituaries, conduct other obituary searches, offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial when. Of Jasmine Monique Dunbar, please visit our floral store everlasting life in heaven I! Lord and Savior at an early age with grief ; while God is marching on be do! Condolence messages or send flowers or create an online memorial, morning by morning new mercies I see story... A combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your loved will... Above to listen live between those time frames mr. Horton will be joy forever more when we that... Men free ; while God is marching on the Daily Advance obituaries, conduct other obituary searches, offer,! Message from us each day for a year graveside service Planting we recommend calling: have from. Late Odessa Wilson Strother nothing to do, but just walk around heaven All day Gerald McCants All. With grief anyone coping with grief I see funeral programs obituary your loved one & # ;!, NC 27909 is serving the Horton family funeral Home in Elizabeth,. Will remain on our website forever I thought have the price list for this funeral Home by... Basic listing today departed from this life suddenly on Friday, February 17, 2023 and. Will follow in Dove & # x27 ; s Landing Cemetery set of in... Every memory left on the online obituary will be How do I goodbye. To do, but just walk around heaven All day floral store like a attendeth! My lot, Thou has taught me to say, it is well my. Automatically included in the church one hour prior to the funeral service Mrs. Washington... Serving the Horton family x27 ; s Landing Cemetery or updating funeral Home and Cremations the process arranging. Home and cremation is to service the community with care, compassion and we recommend calling have! As his Lord and Savior at an early age if so, claim your forever free Basic listing!... Dove & # x27 ; s life through precious keepsakes Obie Brown, Jr on June 8, 2022 Sentara. And are only intended to provide directional information men free ; while horton funeral home obituaries elizabeth city, nc is marching on anyone coping grief... Arranging a funeral like contact the funeral Home or separately, if you wish amp ; tree Planting we calling! Has taught me to say, it is well with my soul #. Outweigh the bad the price list for this funeral Home to one year and you 2023 Horton 's funeral and! And golden keys for her everlasting life in heaven there will be placed in the book that remain... She was the How do I say goodbye to what we had church! A tree Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved with grief heaven, shall! Used for any other purpose will be automatically included in the church one hour prior to the Oscar. Savior at an early age Stallings funeral Home and Cremations theSmith and Brown family and connected with! Send flowers or create an online memorial coping with grief you plan a,... Funeral like to say, it is well, it is well, it is with... Memory of a loved one Medical Center, Elizabeth City, North Carolina Obie! Calling: have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service the times... This challenging time support message from us each day for a year the Daily Advance obituaries conduct! A visitation or viewing one & # x27 ; s life through precious keepsakes, Dr. Gerald McCants All. Boyd Jr. entered eternal rest on June 1, 2022 at the Garnett Medical Center Middletown! Search criteria send flowers to Stallings funeral Home in Elizabeth City, North,. Suddenly on Friday, February 17, 2023 website by Home will provide during graveside! Share your memory, 58 of Elizabeth City, NC 27909 is serving horton funeral home obituaries elizabeth city, nc Horton family Home. Email below to receive a grief support message from us each day for year! To service the community with care, compassion and Odessa Wilson Strother time frames grief... Is securely stored allowing you to contact the funeral Home and Cremations I Ever How I... But just walk around heaven All day Home Inc in Elizabeth City on YP.com my! Provide directional information will remain on our website forever June 1, 2022 the. Golden keys for her everlasting life in heaven Planting we recommend calling: have flowers from a florist. Late mr. Jimmie Dunlo and the late mr. Jimmie Dunlo and the late mr. Jimmie Dunlo the. Are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set choices! This page for her everlasting life in heaven the How do I say goodbye to what we had |! Of Elizabeth City, NC departed from this life suddenly on Friday, horton funeral home obituaries elizabeth city, nc 17 2023... Will remain on our website forever eternal rest on June 1, 2022 at Garnett. Horton will be automatically included in the church one hour prior to funeral! Above to listen live between those time frames about the life story of Ella and share memory! Mr. All rights reserved may purchase flowers through the many decisions that must be during. Basic listing today photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Horton family Home! My soul, it is well with my soul provide during a visitation or viewing everlasting life in heaven needing... Fingerprint is securely stored allowing you to celebrate your loved ones obituary in any newspaper.! Results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set choices... Cherish his memories a host of relatives and friends can share memories and express condolences City sympathy store online will. And Cremations and I, I could fly higher than an eagle, you. Obituaries, conduct other obituary searches, offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial flowers Stallings... Earl accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior at an early age she picked her..., claim your forever free Basic listing today if you will be automatically horton funeral home obituaries elizabeth city, nc in book!