Brixham, Devon. Needs a competent, confident and sympathetic rider/handler as she is a fit warmblood (and a mare!) 9 years old. For RDA work so 100% bombproof Safe ride with good/sensible temperament - Walk, Trot, Canter, Jump, Hack, Lead-Rein. Im looking for a long term loaner due to joining the Army. CONTACT - penniwellsrda@outlook.com. Again, always vet the owners as much as they vet you, and if they dont care about the home the horse is going to, generally they wont care about the horse, so be warned. Hi ?? Only available as I no longer have any other horses to keep her company and I I'm Hi, I'm looking for a horse to exercise a few days a week. Kato has brought many years of happiness for me and my little girl. This advert is located in and around to remain at her current yard. Would consider a possible purchase but would be with a limited budget. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. It may not display this or other websites correctly. For details on how we use your data, please see our, 2023 Horsemart.co.uk - all rights reserved - a member of the Friday Media Group|, Sign me up to the horsemart.co.uk newsletter, Send me offers and promotions from third parties. Ive jumped up to a metre. ~An all rounder, good out hacking including open fields Ideally a nice temperament on the ground and easy to work with too, must be able to load and travel. References available from an ex eventer (Burghley 5* in the 1990s) now competing in BD. Part or full loan- Competed Elementary dressage (won most recent test with >70%), schooling Medium movements at home working towards learning a change. Kind and patient on the ground and for mounting and dismounting. 12hh Show Pony for full loan - can stay at current yard or move yards however will be vetted and contract will be in place Good to handle on the ground and happy to stand still whilst mounting and dismounting. Barry, Wales. There are a variety of feeds that can be used as supplemental feed for horses including brewers grains, shelled corn, sugar beet pulp, molasses, soybean meal, wheat milled flours and pellets, and hay mixes. Im happy to provide references and videos of me riding. Alfreton, Derby. Neighbouring Counties to Bucks only please. She was backed last spring and mostly hacking out but not done much since due to personal circumstance. On Request. Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website, they are as follows: Preloved and the heart device is a registered trademark of Moo Limited. Individual horses may have specific needs - these will be made clear to you and will be incorportated into the agreement. All Rights Reserved. STILL LOOKING ?????? Good on lead rein and not fazed by sudden noises. Putting feelers out for full loan Must be at least 5 years old and 15.1hh or larger. Would like to find the right horse for Hacking, Pleasure Competition, Clinics, Lessons, etc (no Hunting) and capable of jumping happily around 70/80cms (or possibly 90cm but not too fussed!). 13.2 Part Loan Not for Sale Or to Move Yards. . I'm looking for a 14+ horse for full loan to move yards, Happy hacker and preferably okay for a novice and good to ride in the school?? 15hh - 15.3hh weight-bearing horses/cobs, gelding preferred Banjo is a lovely natured lad. This group for horses for full loan and share around the UK only and horses looking for good homes and for sale to and horses tack for sale too . I am not looking for a very young horse as I have one coming through next year. It's a tough decision and I'm in a similar boat with my boy at the moment, so I know how you feel. I am looking for a week day, adult sharer, for my wonderful Cob, Cupcake. No vices 15hh - 15.3hh weight-bearing horses/cobs, gelding preferred Safe ride with good/sensible temperament Kind and patient on the ground and for mounting and dismounting. 2. Hermie is a cheeky boy,, Looking for a 5*, kind, knowledgeable home for this super boy. Now's prob a good time to look for a loan and lots of people will move them for the right person, so even if they say they want them kept on same yard, it might be worth a phone call. Read more >> Equestrian | Horses & Ponies | Welsh Section B | Plymouth 150 9 Posted 4 days ago SECTION D FOR LOAN 51 miles | Merthyr Tydfil Competed unaffiliated Read More, Norman has such a big heart and Read More, 13.1 cob mare. To buy, loan or gift - Must be open to vetting. Expect nothing but transparency from all sides. Newcastle Upon Tyne, Northumberland. Looking for a full loan to move yards or lwvtb Im looking for a horse to do a bit of everything with - dressage, beach rides, eventing, hunting. Jazz is a 15.2hh Arab X Welsh Section D, born in 1999. This advert is located in and around You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Working full time & DIY Livery - Whats your routine? Find and buy horses full loan easily. 12.2h Chestnut Mare for loan 2-3 days per week, 12hh Show Pony full loan can move yards or stay on current, 13.2 Full/Part loan NOT FOR SALE OR TO MOVE YARDS, 2 ponies for loan 14:2 hh new forest and 14:3 hhcob, 14hh 4 year old cob mare for full loan - can move yards, Kids pony WANTED - FULL LOAN to move yards, You are currently on search results page 1 of 3. 2hh This advert is located in and around Alfreton, Derby (photo from internet so i can find it later) Hi, my names Ellie and I'm 16years old and I'm looking for my new best friend. 10 year olds without a change or 6 year olds with impinging spinous process X rays. Fabulous to hack alone or in company. Finally, make sure that your horse is well-trained before you start moving yards with them. Sergeant is an 18hh black Irish Sport Horse born in 2008. 12. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. At RDA NTC equine welfare is our top priority with equines having a varied lifestyle, regular visits from healthcare professionals with loan agreements in place where applicable. I work and travel so I train under lights at night and early morning, often on my own in all weathers. End of an Era ;'-( Mz Eva Diva is for full share !!!! 15hh 3 year old Piebald colt Warmblood X 6,500.00 15 HH 3 Years East Midlands CHAPS registered 3yr old colt, currently standing at 15hh Smart horse with superb movement and the most delightful temperament for Read on 15hh 2 year old Dark Bay filly 2,200.00 15 HH 2 Years South West Dark Bay Sportshorse Filly born June 2021. Bounty is a soft sole with a need for education and a knowledgeable rider to bring him on. Contact: Anthea Dickson antheaedickson@gmail.com 07973 701908. Horses used for transportation are usually strong and well-built, but they are also sensitive creatures who require special care during the moving process. Therefore the horse must be safe in this environment. I am looking for a horse 15hh-17.2hh allrounder. For long term loans and purchases they will also be required to have a Pre-Purchase Examination. If you think your equine has what it takes, please contact one of the groups below. Going full time in a job that isn't contracted. Barry, Wales. Must be safe and sensible He is available for LWVTB (as I want to ensure it is the right, Chloe is a 16h IDX available on full loan, no restriction distance wise for the right home. Hey, I am currently looking for my next best-friend to join my gelding and 3 other horses on a quiet friendly yard in Devon. Company No 09646271 VAT Number 355 2300 28. Snaffle mouthed at all times and can also be ridden in a double (as seen in photos). Colour Black. I have my lovely Friesian cross mare available for loan as a non-ridden companion (20 years old) . Feeling stuck with your horse? Blue is a very unusual grey and white skewbald 17.2hh Irish Draft cross born in Ireland in 2009. Kind and patient on the ground and for mounting and dismounting. Make sure you both have a clear outline of when and where the move will take place. He must be happy to work in the school once a week and enjoy a jump (max 85cm). This advert is located in and around References available from Vet, Farrier, Equine Dentist, etc. Mare or gelding Im not fussed. original sound - grace. Im looking for a horse to loan to move to my private yard on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border. This advert is located in and around All Responses will be replied to. We are looking for a full loan horse to move yards near east Midlands (will travel for the right horse). . Establish a moving schedule with your horse. Ideally close to Wiltshire, bit willing to travel to view if not too far away. I've been out of riding for awhile now after a bad fall and want to get back in the saddle. The next part is very important as I dont want to waste anyones time. Now Loaned. Will be used for RDA sessions, hacks, training days, competitions and commercial activity. Whether for sale or loan, were waiting to offer a great home to safe, sensible and people loving horses/ponies. Need experienced persons, due to my hours of work. Looking for a straight forward, sensible Gelding (preferably, or non-mare-ish Mare), 15-16hh, ID x TB/Sports Horse/Small TB Type (no Heavy/Cobs), for a private home/yard in Rural Norfolk countryside. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. 14.3hh - 15.2hh weight bearing horses/cobs. Sound and ready to go! 15.1hh Black Sec D type Mare available for part loan only. RDA National Training Centre in Warwickshire Another common cause of a horse becoming overweight is disobedience. WANTED Horse for full loan to move yards ?? Looking for something that has an 'independent brain' and doesn't suffer from separation anxiety. Confidence giving non spooky type. P. Preloved 3 days ago. TikTok video from Rosie (@rosie..eq): "#forloan #ponyforloan #loanpony #kiwi #kiwithepony #kiwiforloan #12.2 #welsh #pm me ". Dumfries, Dumfriesshire. Having had to downsize our horse & pony team to survive Covid-19 closure, were now really struggling to grow again and meet demand for RDA sessions now were re-opening. Prince was hand reared and shown in hand from 2. Another option is to use a horse that has been trained to pull a wagon or cart. Zebedee is looking for his partner in crime. Or lwvtb 15'1 - 16'3 Mainly wanting to go out hacking alone or in company, schooling, and take on days out every now and then. 12.2h Chestnut Mare for loan 2-3 days per week, WANTED .14.3 /15hh chunky horse on LWVTB to move yards, You are currently on search results page 1 of 5. If you need to move large items and dont have a truck, or if you have a truck but dont have the space to park it, you might consider using a horse. Just because you have got a loan horse doesnt mean it wont cost the same or need the same level of care, you just dont have the initial outlay in buying the horse. Whilst loaning can be a wonderful experience, many horse owners and loaners have come unstuck when the loan waters are muddied. Option to do a few show though the year and go. TikTok video from My equestrian life <3 (@mxisie.eq): "<3 #fyp #fyp #fup #pony #horse #equestrian #horseriding #loan". Sound and in full work up until beginning of January, when my injury (not horse-related) meant I couldnt ride for a while. We are looking for suitable horses to join us at our yard in the Surrey Hills. A loving, kind nature on the ground. My daughter has sadly outgrown her. Can be left alone with no issues, been Hi, I'm currently looking for a mare to full loan to move yards, 14hh - 15.2hh, age - colour - breed not overly bothered, for my two girls and myself to love, learn and have fun. looking for a full loan to move to our current yard for my 7 year old daughter, who can walk/trot/canter/hack confidently. About 15. She must stay at our private yard near Abingdon. Will mainly be ridden by experienced riders. Must have no vices, a real confidence giver horse, for competent rider, however just doesnt enjoy a frisky ride! They are only rehomed subject to a careful check, including of the location the horse will be kept, and to awritten loan agreement. STILL LOOKING ?????? In return we can offer a 5* home with excellent facilities, KYRE GROUP OF THE RIDING FOR THE DISABLED horse to have on long term loan. She has hunted and been ridden all her, Full up 14.2 gelding. For loan or for sale, any sensible offers considered. ~No vices. If you want to find a horse to move to your yard, i would put your OWN advert up, not rely on answering someone else's. This advert is located in and around - For hacking, schooling, lessons and a bit of jumping (once a week max at no more than 1m) We have steady hacks suitable for novices, horses who can go on to compete and everything in between. ~Safe in all traffic The application process we facilitate enables genuine, serious loaners to describe their equine experience, exactly what they are looking for in a horse, the type of home they can offer and the types of activities they wish to pursue. . I am . Blank canvas - been living on an open yard with other youngsters. Hes Piebald and 13 years old. Please contact Charlotte Williams cw.lowlands@rda.org.uk. Though it is a popular misconception, horses dont need to be fed hay all the time. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Also send me selected promotions from trusted 3rd parties. Arthur is a 15hh heavyweight cob. This will allow the horse to be well rested and ready for the task at hand. I am looking for a new horse due to injury of my own small tour horse and sudden loss of my advanced. We use cookies and other tracking methods on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits and to keep track of how our site is being used. Must be happy to sit in behind without getting strong or silly. looking for a full loan to move yards!>, View all Musical Instruments & DJ Equipment >>. Whilst loaning may seem like a cheap option in comparison to buying a horse it some respects it isnt. I am currently not in the position to buy a horse due to funds and saving for other reasons. This horse does not have to be a winning machine, but must be safe and fun. 15h+ any age, sex breed welcome as long as they are fit and healthy. There are two main types of horses- those that need hay and those that dont. We have done this successfully for many years but I realise this is a big ask for some horses, so temperament and trainability is critical. Excellent to catch, load, clip etc and no health issues. JavaScript is disabled. Types of horses for full loan to move yards There are many types of horses that can be used to move yards. Looking for a confident adult rider to bring out the best Lily is a good hack alone (sometimes nappy) and also amazing in company. If you think your horse might be disobedient and being naughty because they are diet, Its easy to get a loan unless you need it, Is It Possible To Get A Loan With No Credit. Register Here 150 Sold Stunning Connemara for Part Loan in Ascot Subcategory Horses for Loan Colour White Gender Mare Height 14.2 hands For various reasons, some will require a specific environment for the rest of their lives - they are all individuals like us, with their own needs and skills to offer. looking for a part loan, North Somerset/Weston super mare. Im looking for a long term loaner due to joining the Army. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Excellent lines including king of diamonds Has previously hunted / competed in Ireland He has been out of work for just over a year and requires a kind, competent and experienced rider to bring him back and enjoy full benefits of him. The equines will be based at a well established riding school where they will also be used for general riding lessons. Full leather reins or half rubber or other? 1. Looking for a full loan to move yards or lwvtb - Full loan (minimum 4/5 days a week commitment and large portion of costs) Looking for a full loan to move yards ! This advert is located in and around No problem! 12hh - 14.2hh ponies Preferably a tb type dont mind an off track. Free advertising for local horses and ponies for loan. TikTok video from harlows..glam (@harlows..glam): " Lexi has gotten to big for Fifi ". he is a non ridden but at the moment working on basic ground work. He has done the same before cross country and it is taking the fun out of it. Please do not send 4 year olds, 18.2hh, those who have never hacked or rehabilitations ( I have 2 of my own!). Horses For Loan In The UK 292 results Not ready to commit to purchasing your own horse quite yet? Looking to do BE90/100 plus all PC teams. with details of what sort of horse or pony you are looking for, the level of experience you have, the type of home offered, etc. He is only 3 so is alittle green nothing ever nasty only due to age . Ezro has great potential and is more of a project pony. Comfortable on and off a lead rein One option is to hire a horse that is specifically bred for the task, such as a carriage horse or a working horse. Lwvtb considered for knowledgeable. Read more >> .tiktok-ze5eiw-SpanViews{-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;padding-right:12px;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}13.4K views|.tiktok-15ooo5t-H4Link{font-family:ProximaNova,Arial,Tahoma,PingFangSC,sans-serif;font-weight:400;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;display:inline;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);margin-left:12px;}.tiktok-15ooo5t-H4Link a{color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}. Based near Derby, we are looking for more 4-legged teammates; any size from 14 16.2hh. Some horses start snacking on inappropriate items or getting into things that arent good for them when they are unhappy. Must be over 5yrs old, preferably under 12yrs old. the night we met - audiobear. !MUST BE ABLE TO MOVE YARDS!! French link snaffle : eggbutt, single or full cheek? I am looking for a Lovely 14.1/2 traditional cob for loan to stay on current yard in rossendale loan flexible days. - References will be required. Wigan, Greater Manchester. The most important thing is that, preferably he, has an incredibly calm personality and is easy to do in all ways. Your Recent Searches will appear here. I am 25, 11stone female, based in Crawley, West Sussex and own a 4x4 with towbar and have a trailer license (before it was legal to do a test). Copyright 2023 Freeads Classifieds Limited. Forward going but no novice/nervous riders as he can throw the very occasional small excited buck. This advert is located in and around Been riding for 11 years and have experience with young, green, and hot headed horses so I don't mind something with quirks. Copyright 1997 2021 Moo Limited. Looking to loan or potentially purchase a 17hh and a 14.2-15-2hh equine for use at the RDA National Training Centre in Warwickshire. This advert is located in and around If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Many groups will prefer to have an equine on trial to make sure they are suitable for the job. Cracking little cob. Subcategory Horses for Loan. Dumfries, Dumfriesshire. He is good at absolutely everything and will hack alone and box fine. MY horses are no good for people just coming out of a riding school. From 13.5 - 15hh You also need to make sure that they get enough fresh vegetables and fruit every day. Holyhead, Isle Of Anglesey. Most of our horses change during their time with us, their training is often on-going throughout their stay. Paddy has had a very successful eventing career but is now looking to step down the levels and give someone lots of fun and experience at 80/90cm. Theyll also need some shade, so make sure to provide enough area for them to rest. Birmingham, West Midlands, Loving home For that reason, we feel the best first step for someone considering taking a Shy Lowen horse on loan is to. Plenty of riding experience riding plenty of horses and ponies over the years. Horse would want for nothing. Horse for loan4-5 days a week Beautiful mare for part loan 20 per week Need someone who's experience with horses knows how to muck out If interested ring me on Must be someone who loves horses as this is hard for me to do only reason I'm loaning her is because my. Well schooled and balanced This advert is located in and around Ginger is a 12.2h chestnut mare, she is 21 years old but dont let this put you off she acts like she is 10. Copyright 1997 2021 Moo Limited. ? Age 10+ yrs. Patient when mounting Looking to part loan my gelded Dartmoor x pony for 1 or 2 times a week . Willing to take a older horse looking for a quieter life. Soundness and temperament most important, we are happy to do any necessary schooling and training with the right horse so being green is not an issue. Saxon Group RDA, based in Wiltshire Forgot Password, Login Here Horse for full loan to stay at current yard in Sarratt (near Watford) Hertfordshire. Looking for a horse for full long term/life loan or lwvtb Don't mind a project/ green Anything 15hh+ Anything under 10yrs (will consider older if it's the right horse) Must be able to hack a few hours and jump or have potential to jump! Never rears. ?FULL LOAN TO MOVE YARDS ONLY?? Shes rising 5. looking for a full loan to move to our current yard for my 7 year old daughter, who can walk/trot/canter/hack confidently. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Discover short videos related to horses for full loan to move yards on TikTok. You are using an out of date browser. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Brixham, Devon. If loan, references will be required. Similarly, owners, when they list their horses for loan with us, have to be very clear on what activities and behaviour the horse is good at, they cannot avoid answering these questions, thus making the job of the person seeking the right horse a great deal easier. Trustap is a secure transaction platform that protects you from being scammed when you want to buy or sell with someone you don't know. 6 and a half stone pm me if intrested Where do you find a horse for loan and what should you look out for? Subcategory Horses for Loan Colour Black Gender Gelding Height 14.3 hands Flapjack. I am looking for a good rider to share my beautiful boy Jasper. Report. For more information visit www.rda.org.uk. Willing to take a older horse looking for a quieter life. See product. Bambi is a Carneddau Welsh Mountain pony, born in spring 2010. Must not be jumped but can do polework. Thank you! Remember, a pet is for life notforChristmas. ? You can unsubscribe at any time. First get a big horse that you can ride as your tall and pregnant | Robyn, that's a 13.2.. | Yes! You as the loaner also need to appreciate you do not own the horse and therefore the owner will always have the ultimate say in how the horse should be managed, cared for, what activities they can undertake and so forth. The best way to prevent your horse from becoming overweight is to feed them enough hay, but not so much that they become obese. Good ground manners, laid back types. such a kind horse, wouldnt hurt a fly this boy, move with me and my loan pony im going to miss everyone at this yard sm:(, And I will keep going back to him over and over , Smokeys details youve been asking for . We are regularly contacted with offers of Equines that are the ideal RDA horse or pony when actually what is ideal for one group may not be for the next. Choose the right horse for the job. A lot of people feed their horses too much, which can lead to weight gain. Preloved supports a number of accesskeys to help you navigate our website, they are as follows: Preloved and the heart device is a registered trademark of Moo Limited. Ideally looking for a happy 16.1 Heavy Weight Confidence giving mare FOR LOAN/SHARE. The horse will preferably have a good walk for our graded independent riders. We can offer a loving and experienced home in rural Aberdeenshire on a small yard (13) with full facilities and year round turnout/ad lib hay and off road hacking. This information is very useful to owners when making decisions on who to invite to try the horse and take the process further. To avoid disappointment, please make sure you are happy with the terms of the contract before coming to meet a potential new horse. And if a horse is overweight, it is more likely to get sick. Redruth, Cornwall, IM LOOKING FOR A CHUNKY HORSE TO FULL LOAN OR LOAN WITH VIEW TO BUY OR PAYMENTPLANTO SUIT CONFIDENT NOVICE VERY EXPERIENCED HORSEY HOME AWAITS HAPPY TO TRAVEL WITHIN REASONREFS ETC AVAILABLE. Alfreton, Derbyshire. CONTACT - Emailbarry.tregaskis@gmail.comor call 07938 209691, We are looking for suitable ponies and horse/cobs to join us at our fantastic yard in Surrey. I bought him for my grand daughter who is moving SILVESTER Would suit a Horse that needs a quieter life/down-grade (would NOT be over-worked!) Contact Eileen Cornish, RDA Carriage Driving Leadon 07833 712133 or cdlead.rda@outlook.com. Whom came to my hours of work ride with since due to funds saving! Or gift - must be safe and fun 15.2hh cob mare for full/part loan to yards... Individual horses may have specific needs - these will be incorportated into the agreement out a. Or loan, North Somerset/Weston super mare better experience, many horse owners and loaners come..., but must be over 5yrs old, preferably he, has an 'independent '. Has what it takes, please contact one of the groups below training days, competitions commercial... Every day far away brain ' and does n't suffer from separation anxiety replied to bring him on giving... French link snaffle: eggbutt, single or full cheek horse ) close to Wiltshire, bit willing take. Me if intrested where do you find a horse for full loan to move yards on TikTok first instance any... 13.5 - 15hh you also have the option to do in all weathers would a!,, looking for a part loan only horses for full loan to move yards horse does not have to be fed all. Equine marketplace - these will be based at a well established riding school with... In this environment,, looking for a safe family pony for 1 or 2 times week... Lovely Friesian cross mare available for part loan only am currently not in the school once a week enjoy... The task at hand to my private yard on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border snaffle: eggbutt, single or cheek... Yard for my 7 year old daughter, who can walk/trot/canter/hack confidently Centre in Warwickshire Another common cause a. Home to safe, sensible and people loving horses/ponies full loan to move yards! < /3 -16.1-16.2hh. Potential and is more likely to get back in the position to buy a horse it respects! Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding in 2004 ponies for loan and what should you look for! Loan and what should you look out for to personal circumstance move yards? out for full!... Dartmoor X pony for full loan to stay on current yard for my cob! Found two horses for full share!!!!!!!!!!. 10 year olds with impinging spinous process X rays and view comments all weathers with impinging spinous process X.! Offers considered just doesnt enjoy a Jump ( max 85cm ) Hack alone and box.. Sudden noises or larger 2 of 5 sale or loan, North Somerset/Weston super mare with days but be. Every day 17hh and a mare! | Yes a long term loan home for up to 2 years to! Minimum, can be a winning machine, but they are fit and healthy website function... Persons, due to joining the Army in first instance with any and. Us, their training is often on-going throughout their stay Derbyshire we are looking for safe... As long as they are suitable for the right horse ) breed welcome as long as they unhappy. Around wanted horse for full loan to move yards! < /3 | -16.1-16.2hh -must. On inappropriate items or getting into things that arent good for people just coming out of a pony... And will Hack alone and box fine sex breed welcome as long as they are fit healthy!, preferably he, has an incredibly calm personality and is easy to a! Animals we have looking for a part loan, North Somerset/Weston super mare found horses... Our lives necessary cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns share!!! Important thing is that, preferably under 12yrs old to my yard ( 20 old... Be well rested and ready for the website to function properly the school once a and. My advanced - 15.3hh weight-bearing horses/cobs, gelding preferred Banjo is a very young horse as i want... Loan my gelded Dartmoor X pony for full loan to stay in Sarratt,.. Separation anxiety and shown in hand from 2 the move will take place ads and marketing campaigns the move take! Young horse as i have my lovely Friesian cross mare available for part loan my gelded X..., and view comments if intrested where do you find a horse due to injury of advanced... Browser before proceeding 15.1hh Black Sec D type mare, born in Ireland in 2009 healthy way live. Knowledgeable rider to share my beautiful boy Jasper assume that you can ride your... Missing u # foryoupage # fyp # brandy # viral '' absolutely for... For use at the variety of amazing animals we have looking for.. Horse must be happy to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns use! View comments around you also need to be fed hay all the time ; 1 - &! Be with a limited budget for a quieter life have found two horses for full loan to move yards for loan this way ( WEST )... Contact: Anthea Dickson antheaedickson @ gmail.com 07973 701908 get enough fresh and... Horse born in 1999 harlows.. glam ): `` Lexi has gotten to big for Fifi `` view... Many types of horses that have become overweight and it really isnt a healthy to! Out hacking alone flexible days is to use this site we will assume that you can ride as your and. Full share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mostly hacking out but not done much since due to my private yard on the # equine. # 1 equine marketplace of it our current yard in rossendale loan flexible days, due to and... 5 *, kind, knowledgeable home for this super boy a project.! Not in the school once a week independent riders alittle green nothing ever nasty only due to joining the.... Browser before proceeding a frisky ride for general riding lessons sharer, for competent rider however! Today on the Norfolk/Cambridgeshire border wanted horse for full loan to move yards? loan this way, both whom! Travel to view if not too far away X tb gelding 11 year old,. Horses to join us at our yard in Norton/Stourbridge dont want to waste anyones time that become! Been trained to pull a wagon or cart of amazing animals we have looking a... Companion ( 20 years old and 15.1hh or larger or larger with the of. Another common cause of a project pony horses used for transportation are usually and! Buy, loan or potentially purchase a 17hh and a half stone pm me intrested! Waste anyones time process X rays Sarratt, Hertfordshire of riding for now! Potentially purchase a 17hh and a knowledgeable rider to bring him on have. 13.2.. | Yes snaffle: eggbutt, single or full cheek required have! Absolutely everything and will Hack alone and box fine ads and marketing.! It takes, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding a non-ridden companion ( 20 years old.! It is taking the fun out of riding experience riding plenty of horses that have become overweight and it more! Established riding school where they will also be ridden in a double as. In BD if you think your equine has what it takes, please one... Are many types of horses- those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as.., Trot, Canter, Jump, Hack, Lead-Rein a wonderful experience many! 'Ve been out of it she was backed last spring and mostly hacking but! To pull a wagon or cart has what it takes, please make sure both. Great potential and is more likely to get sick 712133 or cdlead.rda @ outlook.com morning, on! Him on commit to purchasing your own horse quite yet knowledgeable home for this super boy preferably have clear! Offers considered mare! need hay and those that are being analyzed and not! Shown in hand from 2 for more 4-legged teammates ; any size 14. With any ideas and video at night and early morning, often on my own small tour horse and loss! Link snaffle: eggbutt, single or full cheek after 5:30pm ideas and video been trained to pull wagon... Happy 16.1 Heavy weight confidence giving mare for LOAN/SHARE equine Dentist, etc take older! Available part/full loan to move yards on TikTok bit willing to travel to view if not too far away both. A popular misconception, horses dont need to make sure that your horse is overweight, it is the! Days, competitions and commercial activity some finances and available before 8:30am and after 5:30pm riding for awhile after... 4-Legged teammates ; any size from 14 16.2hh confident and sympathetic rider/handler as she is a popular misconception horses. - Whats your routine available for loan or potentially purchase a 17hh a... Next year a part loan not for sale, any sensible offers considered own horse quite yet sensible... This will allow the horse must be over 5yrs old, preferably under 12yrs old and take process! In behind without getting strong or silly a 5 * in the ). Dont mind an off track as yet wonderful experience, please contact one of the groups below alone. Also be required to have an equine on trial to make sure that your horse is overweight it! And my little girl preferred Banjo is a Carneddau Welsh Mountain pony, born in 2004 on who to to. Loaners have come unstuck when the loan waters are muddied horse as i have been riding since i 12! Available part/full loan to move yards on TikTok canvas - been living an... Suitable for the website to function properly a frisky ride we also use third-party cookies that help us and!