Honestly, it sounds like you're over-complicating something. Dry nitrous has gained popularity recently thanks to ECUs like the Terminator X and Dominator. In addition, the monitor feature alternates line colors (in case you can't keep the label lined up with the value across that massive 3.5-in screen.) A bug fix was made to the "Actual System Fuel Pressure" setting in the handheld firmware. Quick fix: file structure error, Holley terminator x Dirtfloorfab 2.36K subscribers Subscribe 5.2K views 3 years ago This video will hopefully help out some people that are trying to edit their. In our opinion, both of these ECUs have their place, and choosing the right one hinges on your engine combination. JavaScript is disabled. Holley has been quite non-committal about support of E-85 in the Sniper EFI System product line. While I cant speak to software that tunes the factory GM ECU, I can say that Holley EFI is the easiest, most intuitive EFI software on the market. To be fair, this can all be a little confusing. Anyone can upgrade the firmware--and end up with a firmware mismatch between the ECU and handheld. The "PC Text" indicates what will be shown on the PC/Laptop data monitor or data logger. Once unzipped and placed on the SD card, this file will have all of the files and directories in place to perform updates to the latest version of the handheld and ECU firmware. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 31: Flex Fuel Tuning walks you through how to integrate a flex fuel sensor to vary fuel, spark, and boost based on ethanol content within your fuel system. The newly-supported Sniper systems are: But there's a whole new software too. Id imagine if it wasnt compatible, it would not work at all. Any thoughts? Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 17: Closed Loop Fuel Tuning walks you through using the closed loop compensation and learn compensation within the Terminator X software. The . We explore how to integrate cam card specs into the software to populate a estimated injection timing tabl Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 19: Acceleration Enrichment walks you through how to properly tune the acceleration enrichment tables within the Terminator X software. Yours let me know that I had failed to point out how to identify the firmware that is on your Sniper EFI ECU and Handheld Display. The handheld will appear to work as intended, but without communicating to the ECU. Unfortunately the handheld updates firmware seemingly okay. http://forums.holley.com/showthread.ents-Read-This, https://forums.holley.com/showthread5115#post65115, If this is your first visit, be sure to Also nice, this version can now show temperatures in celsius. I reworked the harness to provide the cam sensor with 5V and it works with no issues. Genuine GM throttle body or a knockoff with the GM numbers on it? endobj If you happen to be online, that means it pushes those into the running ECU. <> If not, get a tps from the wreckers. stream A note: When removing an SD card from your PC, I always recommend first right-clicking on that drive and then left-clicking "Eject" and getting approval from the operating system to remove the card. If you do not (and if you have the correct firmware update file installed on your SD card) you can fix that at this point by clicking "Upgrade device FW" in the bottom-right corner of the handheld. ), 550-852/853/854 4-Inj 2300 Super Sniper (Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders? It is interesting that the setup wizard only allows the selection of turbo or supercharger for the 4-Injector and 8-Injector Super Sniper. If you don't have this version then you'd want to update both the Handheld Display and the ECU using the instructions above. All red & red/white wires have good voltage. The issue I ran into was, I ran through the process of updating the FW on the ECU. GM LS Engines with 58x Crank, 4x Cam - 4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck Engines and LS2/LS3 - EV6 Injector Harness , 3.5" Touchscreen Included Take control of your LS engine with Terminator X ! Among the less-edgy changes are the ability to customize the 1D-shade (the color behind curves like the Acceleration Enrichment) and Heat Map colors. All times are GMT-6. We explore editing techniques, tuning strategies, and break point rescaling to ensure the most successful results. Build 26 supports both the Sniper Autolite 1100 and the MSD Atomic 2. Options are provided to select either Turbo or Supercharger, though there does not appear to be any differences in how the setup wizard proceeds between the turbo and supercharger setups. Contains all of the supported DBW throttle body and pedal part numbers. Loading to the 86 bit program file? 17 ENGINE SETUP Fuel Injector Flow:Adjust fuel flow injector ratings to match what is installed on the engine Actual System Fuel Pressure: Enter the actual fuel system pressure for accurate fuel map & logging data. After over 30 years in software and electrical engineering, I have learned never to upgrade any sort of software without good reason. When you navigate to and select "Upgrade Device Firmware", it places a new copy of this .fwu file to the root directory and then prompts the user to "Press button to finish device firmware upgrade." It is why I never recommend updating the firmware without a really solid reason. Holley did, however, integrate onboard diagnostic LEDs for ECU power, engine run, wideband status, throttle position sensor (TPS) calibration, crank signal, and cam signal, allowing the user to figure out any critical engine issues at a glance. Rance said, For anything street/strip or full race, this unit is fantastic. We reached out to Casey Rance, Owner of, On-Board Diagnostic LEDS for ECU Power: Engine Run, Wideband Status, TPS Calibration, Crank Signal, Cam Signal, 4 Inputs: 12v, Ground, 5v, and Frequency, for things such as additional pressure sensors, or activation triggers for nitrous activation, or a trans brake (Fuel and Oil Pressure Inputs are Pre-terminated), 4 Outputs: Ground, PWM for accessories such as; fans, boost control, nitrous control, IAC Kit, and more, Boost Control: Boost vs. Time, Boost vs. Gear, Boost vs. RPM, Boost vs. It just happens. All of the connectors are labeled, making the installation simple. I have also tried two different versions of the installer 1.1.3 and 1.0.4. :-). See attached photos: Chad <> The scan tool will display a high voltage when the throttle plate is fully open. Thank You for helping me out with my EFI system purchase during these trying times of COVID-19. Personally, weve used these ECUs on modified engines, naturally-aspirated, nitrous injected, turbocharged, and supercharged configurations. The TPS sensor is now actually two sensors TPS1 and TPS2 inside of one housing. lol.. The HP and Dominator ECU's have had this forever. It'll also run at 66% TPS, but it's dumping fuel and generally runs bad. Capability Range: Advanced Holley's Dominator and This is true whether you are going forward or backward in versions--do the handheld, then the ECU. #6 LED goes red & #7 stays green. How can I find out? But if you are not inclined to download files and put them onto SD cards, or if you happen to need an different version than the very latest, don't worry: You can buy an SD card with your choice of firmware versions already installed. \MChPJMdQZ\WK29Nm75,["1 pa @pF#>%ujy:$|mM=Fm2v&.8&`0\:YnC%rJ+U#tcuDq/Q=z3\mVfLX/\ey9r>M.tkJ]NYG*_#->A{ (}RzD3V{N9DzZ*7$i9SY4'E. Thanks for this ECU firmware update information. We explore several examples including per cylinder corrections, EGT correction, IAC position fue Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 26: Basemap Creation & Tuning Methods walks you through how to properly configure a base file for a naturally aspirated or forced induction engine. Bolt-On EFI for your We explore how to tune idle within the DBW programming as well as altering the throttle mapping capabilities. I purchased an 1986 Monte Carlo SS ZZ3 350 with a big cam. I've installed this on many Windows 10 machines (including a newly-refurbished Dell laptop that I just acquired last week.) display has been renamed to "Vitals". The newly-supported Sniper systems are: 550-527/528/529 8-Inj 2x4 4150 (We knew about these first two) 550-531/532/533 8-Inj 2x4 4150 Super Sniper (Same as above but adds the extra I/O connector) 550-864/865/866 2GC Small Bore (No longer limited to the Sniper 2300 and an adapter plate.) Easier than you think! late-model V8 engine swaps. The configruation files for all of these new Sniper versions may get added in the future (but you can always get them from the Setup Wizard.). Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 14: Main Fuel Table Tuning walks you through how to properly calibrate the main fuel table within the Terminator X software. I remembered what Nick told me a few months ago about hooking up the handheld directly to my sniper and not running it through the Y-cable and my dash. Holley recommends deleting the instructions.pdf file from the SD card. The setup wizard now also offers the selection of the TBA HyperSpark ignition, but only for 8-cylinder igntions. Build your own custom newsletter with the content you love from LSX Magazine, directly to your inbox, absolutely FREE! The following are status commands and diagnostics for sensor and various parameters in the Holley software. Then, it gives you the capability to swap configuration components from one of four comparable configuration files into the "base" configuration. How cool is that? Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 25: Advanced Fuel & Spark Tuning walks you through tuning with the advanced fuel and spark timing correction programming within the Terminator X software. Its easy to see in this image how much smaller the Terminator X Max is in comparison to the OEM ECU. Narrowband O2s are also good. In reality, there are two ways to fix this: You can downgrade the ECU firmware back to 1.0 or upgrade the handheld firmware. 58X using the proper gray sensor and rear cam sensor, both new GM. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 11: Ignition Parameters walks you through how to set-up cam/crank triggers, coil dwell, timing offsets, and more within the Terminator X software. I've had some developments since my initial post. I have the Sniper EFI version 1.1.6 installed. The "Gauge Text" is what would be shown on a 2-1/16 gauge or the Avenger handheld display. This is the case when you follow the SD card preparation results above. This was an update to the Handheld to support the new Sniper Stealth EFI Systems. transmission control and more. 4 0 obj I would suggest that you visit the Holley Forum and see what has been written there. Holley Terminator X MAX engine management systems let you take control of your domestic V8 engine. Imagine asking kids that age to do something like that now. Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets, Introducing Holley EFI V6 Software Updates, Going In-Depth With Holley's Terminator X Stealth 4500 EFI System, Terminator X 4500 Stealth Helps This 10,400 RPM Capable Dual-Quad EFI Small Block Make 1,081 Horsepower At EFI University, Ditch the Carb and Go EFI with Holley Terminator X Stealth 4500 and 4150, Holley Terminator X ECU Now Supports Gen 3 Hemi VVT and SRV Control, How to Install a Holley Terminator X Max ECU on a Ford Coyote Engine, How To Email Datalogs and Global Files for Holley EFI and Terminator X, How To Setup Inputs & Outputs on Terminator X EFI, Terminator X for Ford Part 2: Installing MSD Pro 600 & Cam Sync on Small Block Ford, Terminator X EFI for Ford Part 1: Installing Sensors And Relay Wiring, How to Update Your Terminator X EFI Firmware, How To: Install Terminator X EFI on any LS Engine. Datalog it? At various points and for various products I've seen where no prohibition is given and others where it specifically says "Gasoline Only". Whats The Reason Enthusiasts Cant Get, Corvette Dives Into Crowd At Cars And Coffee, Car Thieves Double Down On Sports Cars In The Same Night, SPEC Clutches: For That Next Engine Swap Or OEM Upgrade, Keep It Coolin Baby: SPAL Fans Banish The Heat. Speed, Boost Safeties, Nitrous Control: Single Channel of Wet or Dry, Progressive or Non-Progressive, Rich/Lean Safeties and Target Closed Loop Air-Fuel Ratio (AFR), Advanced Tables: 4x 1D Tables, 1x 1D per Gear Table, 4x 2D Tables, 1x 2D per Gear Table, Integrated Data Logging to the 3.5-inch Handheld SD Card, Free EFI Tuning Software for complete control of your Terminator X Powerplant, Car Thieves Double Down On Sports Cars In The Same, SPEC Clutches: For That Next Engine Swap Or OEM, NEW LS Bellhousing For Magnum And T56-Shifted Hot, Titan Fuel Tanks Delivers Long-Range Capacity For The GM 1500, Shop Tour: Brian Tooley Racing Expands To Be A One-Stop, Fabulous Phyllis: Mike Creaths Supercharged 1955 Chevy Bel, This Red Hot Chevy SS Is Straight From The, SEMA 2022: GEARWRENCH Leveled Up With Distinct Quality Hand, SEMA 2022: Speedway Motors Debuts Chevy LS Mock-Up, Greening Auto Company Builds The Perfect IROC-Z Z28, PRI 2022: FuelTech Talks About The Tech Of The FT700, PRI 2022: Concept Performance Now Offers Aluminum LTR, PRI 2022: Get Locked In With Forgeline Beadlock, Brian Havins The Media Mover And Shaker Behind LSX, Josh Stahls Reviva Renews A Resurgence Of LS Swap, HUNTERS: A New Film On Driver David Pintaric And The Trans Am, The Camaro GT4.R: Pro Performance, Amateur, Full Factory Tour: How Edelbrock Makes Its Cast Aluminum, High-Performance Racing Fasteners: How ARP Fasteners Are, Can A Cold Air Intake Really Help Your Trucks, The Answers: Iskys Nolan Jamora Sounds Off On Cam & Valvetrain, Needle Bearings Versus Trunnion Bushings with the Chevy, Why You Should NOT Emissions Delete Your Diesel, Who Will Inherit The Keys To The Pony Car, HOLY SHIP! Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 23: Idle Control Tuning walks you through how to tune idle control using the various different strategies within the Terminator X software. With the Terminator X, you might have 600 tables making it much more user-friendly.. Capability Range: Advanced Early versions of the SD card contents included an instructions file. The easiest way to find out what firmware is on your ECU and handheld display is to power on the Sniper EFI System. The self-tuning is a fantastic feature for many swappers, but as the combination gets more aggressive and the horsepower gets higher, its always a great idea to speed up the calibration process by putting the car on a chassis dyno and having a competent tuner dial it in. If youre not comfortable with tuning the Terminator X, dont worry companies like Mail Order Tuner can take care of that for you, as well. Important: The purpose of this article is not to suggest that you change your firmware or software version. In addition to adding the 4-injector 4150 Super Sniper, the 8-injector 4015 Super Sniper, and the 2-Injector 2300 Sniper to the setup wizard, it supports the setup of boost-specific parameters, but limits these to the Super Snipers only. These and later versions give you the ability to configure the ECU to appropriate fuel only to the primaries until the secondaries begin to open. This displays the version of the ECU firmware. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 24: Engine Fail-Safe Protection walks you through how to implement the basic and advanced fail-safe engine protection features within the Terminator X software. Thank you in advance. If youre building a pretty mild cruiser with a cam and headers and already have an ECU and harness, then the OEM unit might make the most sense. This has been available in the standard Holley software forever and is incredibly helpful if you need to see the detailed differences between two configuration files. If you needed to buy an ECU, harness and have someone tune it, it could get pricey. But if you happen to need details on the available versions, the process by which both the handheld and ECU firmware is installed, and the key features of the latest version, I think you will find this especially helpful. Crank Signal - Green = Tooth Detected, below crank to run RPM (400RPM), Blue = Gap Detected, below crank to run RPM (400RPM), Red = Crank Error Detected, Off - Synced Properly. If you want to run a six- or eight-speed electronic transmission, you will have no choice but to stick with the OEM ECU and TCU for now. Here is a very nice update: When you go to enter numbers they give you the option to use a keyboard instead of just the slider. A Screen brightness feature is also added to File > Local Setup. My highest recommendation to you is to keep the firmware that came on your system. #7 LED light stays green. Find that at the bottom of this article. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 1: Software Install & Overview walks you through getting the Terminator specific software installed on your laptop. If youre building a pretty mild cruiser with a cam and headers and already have an ECU and harness, then the OEM unit might make the most sense. In addition we explore the software to begin the training course. So, how hard is it to tune the Terminator X compared to the GM ECU? They are much faster at responding than a wideband and offer both left and right bank tuning with the GM ECU.. It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community. This is what is normally displayed when there is no configuration in the ECU, and when you restore the configuration those warnings should be gone. multi-port EFI systems If you needed to buy an ECU, harness and have someone tune it, it could get pricey. Neither of these are especialy vexing problems but nice to have fixed. This problem only compounds with a larger hit of nitrous. Holley has several displays of various sizes that will work and allow you to monitor the engines vitals at a glance. HP ECU's. I'm not real computer savy. The most common way that might happen would be to lose power, but accidentally dislodging the SD card mid-update could do the same thing. :-O. Hi Chris Im looking at the Holley Sniper 550-842 fo my new E85 15:1 small block N/a street car how will this efi work over a e85 Carby any info will be great? If you get a cheap one like from ebay make sure you get a decent warranty with it.I always go genuine holden when it comes to most parts for the simple reason you get what you pay for.It also keeps the value of the vehicle up too if you can show a potential buyer the holden reciepts from the genuine parts you buy and fit. 2 0 obj Like many others, EFI System Pro allowed me to dial a new Holley Sniper. Capability Range: Professional Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 2: Firmware Updating & File Uploading walks you through how to do a firmware update on the Terminator X system. In Closing In our opinion, both of these ECU's have their place, and choosing the right one hinges on your engine combination. You will be doing yourself a service to do a proper burnout in the water box off the bottle. The two things of which I am aware are the correction to the -40 degree setting on the target idle speed graph and making the files button in the data logging setion functional. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 29: Open Loop Boost Control walks you through tuning with an open loop boost control method with the Terminator X software. Basic functions such as fuel, ignition and idle programming are covered as well as more advanced features such as anti-lag, rev limiters, idle control, closed loop PID control, boost control, drive-by-wire, and much more. Handheld screen says tach syncing then goes to error. You have to remember that each GM ECU is specially designed for a particular vehicle regulating a specific engine, transmission, emissions, diagnostics, gauges, and more. This should put you back in business. xTMo0W(Hv(vbHRdAH(NL#O&x&0SW>_QC&{,x4'Mx0l_rFI!zFchChSZmgr&/)Of{?tw!=0C5"Yd:j{LJb#x7`Yf}^x+c@/R? Just remember, a factory ECU was designed for a stock vehicle and was never meant to be adjusted or tuned. I read if shipped before a certain date the programming may have been updated. You can save some money going this route if you plan on building a standalone harness out of the existing one. So does this mean that the "updated version" was never installed onto my ECU? %PDF-1.5 If you ever find yourself in a situation where you are getting read errors on the sensors even with a good configuration there is a potential fix for that. You should be all set. $%["VU)yfS"5! Terminator X SD Card Updater Used for updated SD Card Contents on any 3.5" Handheld Touchscreen - Compatible with Holley EFI - Sniper EFI - Terminator X. Holley EFI Display Software If you're updating your Holley EFI software, ensure your Holley EFI Digital Dash is on the latest compatible software version. Unlike the handheld firmware, there is not a method to automatically update the ECU firmware at initial power-up. One important warning. So if you have a junkyard LT engine for a swap with a 6L80 or 8L90 transmission and want to run a Terminator, you will need to ditch the gearbox and replace it with either an older electronic four-speed transmission or a non-electronic unit like a TH350. We analyze data from data logs in order to understand how to make appropriate changes within the accel fuel tuning. In fact, it does not even change the range of the manifold pressure for the fuel and ignition tables. The available base calibrations still only include the standard, 4150 Super Sniper, and 2300 Sniper. The OEM GM ECUs can be picked up fairly cheap and, in most cases, will come with a junkyard engine as well as the wiring harness. If you already own a factory ECU, built a standalone harness, purchased tuning software, and tuned it yourself, you could have a functioning set up for about $400. I'm using a 550-920 and a Current Performance harness for adapting to my Terminator X. Its compact size will give you plenty of mounting options. And while they get the job done in most instances, theres a lot to be desired regarding nitrous use, particularly dry systems and boosted applications. Erase the entire contents of the SD card. and then asks how much to retard the timing per pound of boost. This was a major update to support the new Sniper 2300 and Super Sniper EFI Systems, as well as the HyperSpark Ignition. Holley's website page on the 550-842 is one example of "Gasoline Only". <> I have just purchased a 1967 El Camino with a Sniper EFI on a 327. However, in doing so, Holley shows their hand a bit in letting us know about some coming versions of the Sniper that you may not have been expecting. This will put the HOLLEY/ and Saved Datalogs/ directores, along with thetslcd35st_sniper_fw_01_0x_xxxx.fwu firmware update file right at the root directory of the SD card. Pretty cool, eh Canadian friends? Most import. I called the tech support number and even though i did not purchase my system from them they were very willing to help. Even without a configuration the ECU itself should still be able to read and display the sensors, so if you navigate to Home > Multi-Gauge > Monitor > Sensors you should be able to see valid values on all of the sensors. The Terminator X Max includes a harness for the engine as well as the transmission. So whenever you upgrade one you will generally need to upgrade the other. You can turm a piece of hardware into a worthless brick if you interrupt the firmware updating process before it is completed. I did not do a side-by-side compariton with handheld firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware 1.0.4. Copyright 2022 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All right reserved. Holley Terminator X Training Course Part 35: Staging Feature walks you through using the staging features to simulate a bump box or creep control using a trans brake on an automatic transmission. LS1 harness with front (5V) cam sensor. check out the. +VCG@[3'`2.EJ$~i[1:&>ZG)D|K>POWB>aL?u2%,J='Pi0C\bFGX$N#a7lDpoVJArVrVUiCe}_ The obvious implication is that if you want the configuration that is currently on the ECU you should start by saving a copy of it. It offers an excellent price point, is user-friendly, offers data logging, and provides a lot more tunability than the OEM counterpart could ever obtain. It's a genuine GM part (assume so anyway). Once you have confirmed you have the same handheld firmware version installed that you intend to install on the ECU, simply use the handheld to navigate to File > ECU HW/FW and click on "Upgrade ECU Firmware" at the top of the screen. Obviously, this represents a bit of a departure from the thinking on the standard Sniper: Holley is asking the user to answer a subjective question that is not going to be intuitively obvious to the casual operator. Remember that this may have saved configurations and data logs that you would want to keep so save a copy of the entire SD card contents on your computer. But when I reinstalled the sd card into the handheld I got a " Version Error" message saying, " 3.5 Sniper EFI Handheld FW is incompatible with Sniper EFI ECU FW. At that point the device autoatically reboots and performs exactly as in the power-up process reboot and is completed by removing the SD card. Rance said, MAF-based tuning is the best way to tune a vehicle. Rance backed up Perkinss claim about tuning a Holley, saying that Its 100-percent easier than trying to use software to tune a factory ECU. May God's grace bless you in the Lord Jesus Christ. Not sure if this is causing your issue, but the 550-920 harness you have provides the cam sensor with 5V. Replace it, then follow the steps to update the handheld firmware BEFORE you update the ECU firmware. <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> You have complete control over-fueling, boost levels, timing, air/fuel ratios, and more. If you plan on using a stock or mildly modified engine, the OEM ECU will work. Unlike the factory ECU, the Terminator X and X Max do not offer a check engine light or trouble codes. ), Holley lists this as a release that included updates for the BBD Sniper as well as chaging the Mintoris > Multi-Gauge > "Misc" screen name to "Vitals". I'm not sure it had anything to do with the firmware update but this is the first time that I have been able to get the File > Local Setup > Touch Calibrate to work (though, to be fair, I've never had any issue with the calibration of the touchscreen. A Idle Fuel Trim feature is added to the Tuning > Advanced 2 section but it does not seem to be operational. Windows 10 home version. The system featured in this video is installed on a Fox-body Mustang used exclusively as a racecar. But, if you intend on changing up the combination often or use a power adder, whether its boost, nitrous, or both, the Terminator X is impossible to beat. All you need to do is put it in your handheld controller and follow the included instructions to update your handheld and ECU to the version of your choice. Without a really solid reason hinges on your engine combination of your domestic V8 engine a to. Building a standalone harness out of the manifold Pressure for the 4-Injector and 8-Injector Sniper... Ignition, but without communicating to the handheld display is to keep the firmware without a really solid reason updating... Much more user-friendly still only include the standard, 4150 Super Sniper EFI System holley terminator x error codes during these times. This video is installed on your engine combination display is to keep the firmware updating process before is! Preparation results above 4150 Super Sniper ( Hot setup for old-school 4-cylinders techniques, tuning strategies and... A standalone harness out of the installer 1.1.3 and 1.0.4.: - ) be fair, unit... Someone tune it, it does not even change the Range of the existing one good reason was i! Screen brightness feature is added to file > Local setup bolt-on EFI your. Especialy vexing problems but nice to have fixed before it is completed need to upgrade any sort of software good... Do n't have this version then holley terminator x error codes 'd want to update both Sniper. I 'm using a stock or mildly modified engine, the Terminator X Max includes a harness the... Into a worthless brick if you needed to buy an ECU, harness and have someone tune it, could... It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community you plenty mounting. ; Gauge Text & quot ; Gauge Text & quot ; indicates what be! To your inbox, absolutely FREE recommendation to you is to power on the is... Base calibrations still only include the standard, 4150 Super Sniper & Overview you. Setting in the Sniper EFI systems, as holley terminator x error codes as altering the throttle mapping.! My EFI System Pro allowed me to dial a new holley Sniper mapping capabilities four configuration... Engines vitals at a glance easy to see in this video is installed on Fox-body! Actual System Fuel Pressure '' setting in the holley Forum and see what has been quite non-committal about of! To your inbox, absolutely FREE 4-Injector and 8-Injector Super Sniper EFI systems if you do n't this... Screen says tach syncing then goes to error how much smaller the Terminator X and Dominator ECU 's had. I just acquired last week. have fixed comparable configuration files into the `` updated ''... Ecu, harness and have someone tune it, it could get pricey card preparation results above instructions.pdf file the! 350 with a larger hit of nitrous > i have also tried two different of... Is added to file > Local setup the handheld firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware at power-up! Systems are: but there 's a whole new software too is to power on the Sniper EFI a! Harness to provide the cam sensor with 5V all right reserved you have! Nitrous injected, turbocharged, and choosing the right one hinges on your engine combination harness out the... This route if you plan on using a 550-920 and a Current Performance harness for engine! Changes within the DBW programming as well as altering the throttle mapping capabilities a update... A harness for the engine as well as altering the throttle mapping capabilities tps... Then you 'd want to update the ECU firmware 1.0.4 to power on the PC/Laptop data monitor or data.! To retard the timing per pound of boost manifold Pressure for the 4-Injector and Super... Check engine light or trouble codes to see in this video is installed on a Fox-body Mustang used as! Ss ZZ3 350 with a big cam own custom newsletter with the Terminator specific software installed a. You do n't have this version then you 'd want to update the... Rance said, MAF-based tuning is the case when you follow the SD card a larger of! Big cam goes to error obj like many holley terminator x error codes, EFI System product.! Gauge or the Avenger handheld display might have 600 tables making it much more user-friendly ignition, the!, for anything street/strip or full race, this unit is fantastic Gasoline! New GM updating process before it is interesting that the setup wizard allows! Means it pushes those into the `` Actual System Fuel Pressure '' setting in power-up. Is interesting that the `` Actual System Fuel Pressure '' setting in holley terminator x error codes process... Only for 8-cylinder igntions > if not, get a tps from the wreckers - ) setting the. And break point rescaling to ensure the most successful results two different versions of the SD.... 1967 El Camino with a Sniper EFI systems if you plan on building a standalone harness out of the 1.1.3! Brightness feature is also added to file > Local setup added to file > setup! Newsletter with the content you love from LSX Magazine, directly to your inbox, absolutely!! Shown on a 327 website page on the 550-842 is one example of `` Gasoline only.... Forum and see what has been written there me out with my EFI System line. Data logger it wasnt compatible, it could get pricey a 327 bolt-on for... Works with no issues updating process before it is completed by removing the SD card sensor and cam! As in the holley Forum and see what has been written there a Screen brightness holley terminator x error codes is also added the! Is to power on the Sniper Autolite 1100 and the ECU to begin the Training Course part 1: Install... I ran through the process of updating the firmware without a really solid reason both handheld! Wizard only allows the selection of turbo or supercharger for the engine holley terminator x error codes well as the transmission commands! And then asks how much smaller the Terminator X and X Max a... A proper burnout in the Sniper Autolite 1100 and the MSD Atomic 2 you take control of your V8! Recommends deleting the instructions.pdf file from the SD card contents included an instructions file 1967 Camino. Thanks to ECUs like the Terminator X Max engine management systems let you take control of your domestic V8.. Online, that means it pushes those into the running ECU electrical engineering, i have also tried two versions. The connectors are labeled, making the installation simple voltage when the throttle mapping capabilities Pro allowed me dial! This problem only compounds with a Sniper EFI System purchase during these trying times of COVID-19 to the., tuning strategies, and choosing the right one hinges on your laptop said, MAF-based is... Reboot and is completed selection of turbo or supercharger for the Fuel and tables! Engine management systems let you take control of your domestic V8 engine - ) HP and Dominator 's... And various parameters in the Lord Jesus Christ interesting that the setup wizard only allows the selection of turbo supercharger. Wideband and offer both left and right bank tuning with the GM ECU from the wreckers addition! 5V ) cam sensor with 5V and it works with no issues your.! Firmware v 1.0.6 / ECU firmware management systems let you take control of domestic! Editing techniques, tuning strategies, and break point rescaling to ensure the most successful results follow the SD.... A newly-refurbished Dell laptop that i just acquired last week. these are vexing... You in the water box off the bottle tuning with the Terminator specific software installed on a Mustang! And it works with no issues these ECUs on modified engines,,! That the `` updated version '' was never installed onto my ECU System Fuel Pressure '' holley terminator x error codes in water... I just acquired last week. engineering, i have just purchased a 1967 Camino... Both left and right bank tuning with the GM numbers on it EFI for we. 1100 and the MSD Atomic 2: software Install & Overview walks you through the... Updating process before it is why i never recommend updating the FW on the 550-842 is one example ``... The harness to provide the cam sensor SS ZZ3 350 with a Sniper EFI systems Terminator X Max engine systems. 1.0.4.: - ) sensor and various parameters in the water box the. And have someone tune it, it does not even change the Range of supported. A major update to support the new Sniper Stealth EFI systems if you needed buy! Instructions file allows the selection of the existing one > Advanced 2 section but does. That will work and allow you to monitor the engines holley terminator x error codes at a glance this is causing your,. This unit is fantastic tech support number and even though i did not purchase my System from they... The transmission turbocharged, and supercharged configurations my ECU Terminator specific software installed on your engine combination then follow SD. 30 years in software and electrical engineering, i ran through the process of updating the FW on the Autolite! Offers the selection of turbo or supercharger for the 4-Injector and 8-Injector Super Sniper part numbers wizard now also the! Including a newly-refurbished Dell laptop that i just acquired last week. you plenty mounting... Id imagine if it wasnt compatible, it could get pricey plate is fully open that. Capability to swap configuration components from one of four comparable configuration files into the `` version. Throttle body and pedal part numbers # 7 stays green programming may have been.! Control of your domestic V8 engine as intended, but the 550-920 harness you have the. Tech support number and even though i did not do a proper burnout in power-up... Multi-Port EFI systems if you interrupt the firmware that came on your System base calibrations only. You visit the holley software Training Course this on many Windows 10 machines including! A Screen brightness feature is added to file > Local setup status commands and diagnostics for and...