But while the drama and fighting are certainly what make the show entertaining, the luxury and excess of all the women featured also make it fun to watch. Teresa is making $1.116 million per season. Viewers saw the rise and fall of her second marriage to David Foster before she eventually left the series for good. Plus find out how much Nene is reportedly earning from her role on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Hard working, fast, and worth every penny! While the book was supposed to offer Gorga's secrets to a happy marriage, critics found it to be anything but that going as far as insinuating that Gorga's book was promoting controversial topics. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Kandi Burrus financial worth is $30 million. NeNe Leakes Clarifies Her Friendship With Wendy Williams After 'RHOA' Announcement Drama, Kenya Moore Sounds Off on 'RHOA's Spitgate and All the NeNe Leakes Drama (Exclusive), 'RHOA': NeNe Leakes Calls Out Cynthia Bailey for Talking About Her 'Like a Dog' (Exclusive), By signing up, you agree to our Gunvalson is portrayed on the show as a workaholic, control freak and is the owner of Coto Insurance and Financial Services. She was a star before Bravo and will be a star long after Bravo too. There are only 8 episodes a season, so technically, both Ellen Pompeo (Greys Anatomy) and Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order) who make less per episode but appear in more episodes earn more than both Krasinki and Costner for their television work on an annual basis. "When I got that up front, all of it went to taxes," she explained. She also received part of what we can assume would be residuals from Charlie's show Two and a Half Men, which according to the Page Six source, would "eventually will net her up to $25 million.". DeShawn Snow, The Real Housewives of Atlanta Once upon a time, DeShawn starred on the same TV show as NeNe Leakes. She has also written a memoir, starred in another realty television series, endorsed several beauty and fitness products and created a cosmetic and skin care line. After being highly admired for her style, Lesseps was able to sign a deal for a lifestyle brand called The Countess Collection that features clothing, jewelry and other products. Still, while the show was full of drama from the get-go, Giudice's salary wasn'tnear what she earns for new seasons. If there is one scene in the Real Housewives fandom that everyone knows and loves, it's the Teresa Giudice table flip from Season 1. Denise Richards Makes A TON Per 'RHOBH' Episode, Denise Richards Says She Has An Enlarged Thyroid, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. NeNe Leakes $2 million. Wealth and excess are definitely the norm on The Real Housewives of Orange County. Of course, her life offscreen has garnered a lot of attention, too. I don't know. RHONJ wouldnt be anything without & 2023 CBS Studios Inc. and CBS Interactive Inc., Paramount companies. ", RELATED:RHOBH: Everything The Housewives Have Said About Denise Richards, There has been a bit of a controversy recently as people have said that Kandi Burruss makes more money than Leakes does. Denise Richards is reportedly one of the highest-paid Real Housewives in the franchise. RHOA is already the highest-rated reality show in Bravos vast portfolio of programming, far outdistancing the others in the Real Housewives franchise. As that was just three seasons after she started, it's likely that she originally made near that amount or less. Giudice and her husband Joe allegedly filed for bankruptcy in 2009 despite her earning $650,000 per season plus bonuses for her work on the show. Following her divorce from Charlie Sheen, Denise got her own reality show: Denise Richards: It's Complicated on E! Top 10 Richest Real Housewives In The WorldLisa Vanderpump: Lisa is the richest of the all ladies of the real housewives franchise. According to the resources she has a net worth of 65 million USD.Carole Radziwill: Carole was born in Suffern New York city in a working-class family. Camille Grammer: Camille is third in this list of the wealthiest ladies of the cast of the real housewives. More items On The Real Housewives of Dallas, the ladies of the Lone Star state show the rest of the world that everything truly is bigger in Texas, including houses, families, and net worth. Below is a list of the Miami Housewives ranked by their net worth, from lowest to highest. Interestingly enough, many of the women on the Real Housewives don't really need a paycheck from the show, but they still get one. The salaries of the Real Housewives stars has been a much debated and rumored topic on the Internet. Heres What To Know, TikTok Loves These Tech Accessories From Amazon, Elizabeth Holmes' Kids: Her New Baby & Prison Time. Fans know Gunvalson is all about planning and finances, so that part makes sense. Season 7 of The Real Housewives of Potomac premiered on October 9, 2022, on Bravo. "I was making more money," she said. Singer has a net worth of $17 million. Lori Baker - via Google. This real housewife of Orange County started out as a real estate agent turned self-proclaimed "hottest housewife in Orange County". 149. According to court records from her divorce settlement, obtained by Radar Online, her salary from the show in Season 12 was $31,500, a relatively low amount. RHONJ star Teresa Giudice has been on the reality show since it first began airing in 2009. The Atlanta housewives are the topmost earners. Housewives creator, Scott Dunlop came up with the idea after living. Judge brings in $350,000 per season not to mention the three episode spin-off Bravo gave her titled, Tamra's OC Wedding. Working on 15. The Truth About Connor Trotts Complicated Dating Life After Love Island. Although Carlton didn't make it very long on Bravo, she didn't need the show financially. It's unclear how high her advance was, but celebrity memoirs routinely fetch six figures. In addition, Each season she earns more than 2.5 million from Dorit's RHOBH salary is said to be $100,000, which places her behind Erika, Kyle, and Lisa. So you have to pay your dues." Much like Lisa Rinna had a successful acting career before she joined the cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, so did Denise Richards, who joined the cast in Season 9. On October 14, 2010, RHOBH premiered its first edition on the Bravo network. 288 comments. However, The Blast reported that Denise cut her ex a break about a year ago, accepting $20,000 per month in child support instead. She accumulated her wealth from several business ventures, including several product lines in the areas of houseware, beauty, travel, andas explained on RHONYher trust fund. Since then the show has exploded creating franchises in five other U.S. cities to include New York City, Beverly Hills, Atlanta, Miami and New Jersey. According toToday.com, Leakes posted on her social media, "Can somebody please tell me what was the point of this? Manzo has a net worth of $8 million. We are proud to provide our customers with these services and value by trained professionals. While Vanderpump obviously started earning more money as The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills went on and as Vanderpump Rules took off, her initial salary was likely still pretty impressive. By Dustin Rowles | TV | February 28, 2023 |. They have a great system for tracking your belongings and a system for checking to make sure you got all of your belongings once you arrive at your destination. According to Radar Online, she is among the highest paid cast members receiving $750,000 per season. Celebrity Net Worthestimates that Ashley is worth $5million. Sources told Radar Online Thursday that Richards will earn $4 million over four years. Hey, she brings the drama, so Bravo brings the cash. That said, even though Cataniajoined later on after the show had found success, she still didn't make a ton of money. Kemsley married her husband Paul in 2015, who is also frequently featured on the show. Article continues below advertisement Since joining RHOBH for its first season, Kyle Richards has become one of the many names synonymous with the Beverly Hills branch of the popular franchise. Manzo is married to Albert Manzo who is the co-owner of The Brownstone. The longstanding cast member of The Real Housewives of Orange County may have gone into retirement in 2020 (via Entertainment Weekly), but there was a time she was on the show when she didn't even get paid. At first, Dolores came on at $30,000 per What makes every franchise special is the amount of mass wealth the Housewives have. According to Radar Online, she made $2.85 million in Season 12 of the show, an incredibly massive raise. As the longest-running RHOA cast member, Burruss also brings in a reported $2.3 million per season on The Real Housewives of Atlanta making her the highest-paid Real Housewife across all series. One of the things fans should know about Tinsley is that Distractify noted her net worth being $35 million. she shared at the time. Specifically though, according to Radar Online, Richards signed a $4 million contract to do four years of the show, with the intent to receive $1 million per season, the highest salary of anyone on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. NeNe shares a similar sentiment to her co-star. I dont really care! She continued that focusing on her own salary is the best thing to do: "When I negotiated my money, I negotiated the money that I wanted. "You really have to put your time in to make money." Manzo currently receives $400,000 per season, although season five will be her last. Denise Richards is reportedly set to become the highest-paid Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star in the series' history. The salaries of the Real Housewives stars has always been a hot topic of debate on the Internet. Yavir Ramawtar/Bravo 136. When it comes to the other ladies featured in season 12, insiders have not reported a solid estimate when it comes of how much Garcelle Beauvais, Sutton Stracke, Kathy Hilton, Diana Jenkins, and Sheree Zampino earn from RHOBH. Their wealth stems from her fashion endeavors, brand deals, and her husband's business ventures. Save 20% On Olaplex Haircare Bestsellers to Repair Damaged Strands, Save $105 on This Highly-Rated Dyson Vacuum Alternative from Amazon, Hailey Bieber's Favorite Denim Shorts Are On Sale Now at Amazon, Khloe Kardashian's Good American Drops New Neon Swimwear Collection, 'RHOA': NeNe Leakes Predicts That Kenya Moore Will Be 'the Demise of the Show' | Full Interview. On an episode of her podcast, Whoop It Up with Vicki, Gunvalson revealed that, while she learned other Real Housewives got paid a few grand for their first seasons, she "got zero!" Nene Leakes gets paid the most out of any cast member who has been on the Real Housewives franchise. She has also worked with Destiny's Child, Mariah Carey and Pink. The feisty, Italian housewife earns $350,000 per season. This breaks down to $62,000 per episode. Chris Pine Reveals If There Was Any Drama on 'Don't Worry Darling' Set, What Harry Styles Whispered to Him During 'Spitgate,' His Thoughts on Olivia Wilde & More, Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Evicted From Frogmore Cottage By King Charles, Their Reaction Revealed, Ed Sheeran Reveals Wife Cherry's Tumor Diagnosis, Opens Up About Best Friend's Death in 'Subtract' Album Announcement. She has released several singles that have landed on the top ten Dance/R&B charts on iTunes, though many seem to still be skeptical about her musical abilities. That was nearly 20 years ago, and now? Ramona Singer appears to be the entrepreneur of the show, The Real Housewives of New York City. Best. "They take care of us and I'm happy with what they pay me and I'm leaving it at that. The franchise has even made an international impact with imitations of the franchise sprouting up in Greece, Canada, Spain, Australia and France. The only way that I see myself coming back is if Im treated the proper way. In 2008, she asked for $4.25 million when she put her Hidden Hills home on the market, according to The Richest. Prior to making her debut, she released her first album Pretty Mess in 2009. In fact, she only brought in "$7,083.33 in gross monthly income as an 'actress/tv personality,'" per the documents. Teresa Giudice, also known as the troublemaker on The Real Housewives of New Jersey, has been quite the talk of the town lately. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star joins the women of LadyGang -- ET's very own Keltie Knight, Becca Tobin and Jac Vanek -- for the next episode of their hit podcast, and ET has your exclusive first listen! Prompt and friendly service as well! Apparently that better offer came through, because McSweeney officially announced her return to The Real Housewives of New York City in a September 2020 Instagram post, according to People. Teresa Giudices husband, Luis Ruelas, has a net worth of $2 million. Viewers can catch the breakout reality program every Wednesday at 8pm EST. Surprising, we know. Everybody knows NeNe Leakes likes to cash checks -- but just how much is she cashing?? On Real Housewives Of Orange County, Andys favorite Vicki Gunvalson is the highest paid lady, earning an estimated $500,000 this season. "I was paid $7,000 my first year,"she said. Vanderpump is known as one of the richest Housewives, with her many successful business ventures, and she has a net worth of $90 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. Indeed, according to Celebrity Net Worth, she eventually made $500,000 per season, but she was smart with that money. Let's take a look at her salary Nene Leakes is one of the most popular housewivesand she appeared in seasons one to seven. 6 Julia Lemigova - $1 Million Making headlines for becoming the first housewife in a same-sex marriage (having been married to tennis legend Martina Navratilova since 2014), new Miami housewife Julia Lemigova has an $1 million net worth, according to Specifically, multiple sources have reported that Rinna pulled in a $450,000 paycheck from just her first season on the show in 2014. When one thing goes away, you can grab at that You gotta have other things!". This content is imported from poll. It is available for streaming on multiple platforms, including Peacock, Hulu, and fuboTV. Lisa Vanderpump $2 million. The moment instantly made The Real Housewivesof New Jersey an iconic show and gave Giudice all the attention necessary to ensure her future on the series. "While the other ladies are frightened to upset Andy [Cohen], Lisa is fearless. She continued,Its enough that we #RHOA ladies come for each other and now we have to worry about executives coming for us!. Shannon Beador, who's had a stunning transformation, might not have been one of the original cast members of RHOC, but she has truly made the show what it is. The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sundays on Bravo. "And that ended up being a pretty good thing when it came to Skinnygirl," she said of her cocktail company. Are Chloe Veitch And Mitchell Eason The Perfect Match? Housewives creator, Scott Dunlop came up with the idea after living behind the gates of Coto De Caza, an exclusive guard-gated enclave in south Orange County, California for 18 years. Candiace, who once worked on former president Barack Obama's campaign, has inherited the majority of her wealth. and Fabulicious! In addition, the salary of the highest-paid housewife in history has been revealed (can you guess who it is? As of 2013, NeNe Leakes was the highest-paid Real Housewife with a $1 million per season salary, Radar Online reported. As noted byTMZ, McSweeney thought she should make more money her second season, so she held back for a better offer from Bravo. in 2008. Vicki Gunvalson, also known as the original housewife, has been with the franchise the longest since first appearing on season one of The Real Housewives of Orange County. Bravo fans should not sleep on RHONJ's Margaret Josephs. Caroline Manzo, also known as the logical one in the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, has been with the show since season one. Denise is mom to 15-year-old Sam, 14-year-old Lola, and eight-year-old Eloise, who she adopted as a single parent in 2011. What I do know is that I like my check. 2. What We Know About Their Relationship. There are few reality series as iconic as any show in theReal Housewives franchise. Melissa Gorga joined the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey in its third season due to her association as Teresa Giudice's sister-in-law. is to create and maintain customer confidence with our services and communication. Servicing Stanislaus, San Joaquin and Merced Counties, 2209 Fairview Drive Suite A Ceres, CA 95307. She has a net worth ranking of $14 million. Only Lisa is willing to call their bluff and walk away if she doesn't get the deal she wants. She's been married to plastic surgeon Terry Dubrow since 1999, and together, they have four beautiful children. The star from The Real Housewives of Atlanta has been bringing the heat, drama, and money on the series since she joined. The Real Housewives phenomenon first aired on the Bravo network back in 2006 with the debut of The Real Housewives of Orange County. "My first year I was a friend of, so I think I made $16,000," she said. So, I don't know what we would do, I don't know. $4 MILLION - $6 MILLION Like some of her fellow Real Housewives of Dubai co-stars, Caroline Brooks balances being a mom with running not one, but two businesses. Who knew that fighting on television would make someone so much money? At least Judge's salary increased, and as she has brought plenty of drama toThe Real Housewives of Orange County,that pay raise was earned. She appears on the show with her sister-in-law, Jacqueline Laurita and is usually the calm one when tensions begin to fly. The full episode of LadyGang with NeNe will debut Tuesday, wherever you listen to podcasts. Most of the Housewives, who were already wealthy when they started the show, had paychecks their first season that were usually pretty small. RHONJ fans are right if they guess that Teresa Giudice is the highest-paid housewife. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. There are not many more than six people in all of television who earn $1 million an episode, at least according to a report from Puck News, which reveals that, though he On The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, the wealth is on a whole other level compared with wives in other cities. Currently, the highest-paid star in the Real Housewives universe is Kandi Burruss, from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, who rakes in a little under $2million per season. Bethenny Frankel is an original Housewife from RHONY, but she doesn't need much of an introduction. I dont know what whoevers making. But because of some contract negotiations with Bravo, that almost didn't happen. Married since 2014 to Todd Tucker, a former producer of the show, Burruss is a true powerhouse. "If it was my time to go, I absolutely have no problem with that, because the show has been good to me," NeNe told ET last month. Judge then added that her small salary didn't last long, fortunately. The youngest housewife in the series,Ashley married a wealthy real estate and financial guru more than 20 years her senior. I used their packing and moving service the first time and the second time I packed everything and they moved it. The seventh season of theshowpremiered on October 9, 2022. At the start of the current season of RHOA, Kenya Moore told Wendy Williams she believed Kandi to be the highest-paid Housewife. While all the housewives shown on RHOP appear to be extremely wealthy, fans are wondering who takes the crown for the richest housewife. Specifically, Leakes stated on The Wendy Williams Show (via Entertainment Tonight) that the ladies of Season 1 only earned $5,000 for filming the season. Gebbia worked alongside her ex-husband for multiple businesses, according to Bravo, including sports management, financial services, and real estate. Judge entered season three of The Real Housewives of Orange County and hasn't looked back since. "You can't worry about the next person, 'cause that's gonna mess you up. Despite being on cable television for over 8 years now, The Real Housewives have continued on strong with more than 620 episodes and a base of over 3 million viewers as well as celebrity fans, Naomi Campbell, Beyonce and P Diddy to name a few. Karen is an OG housewife of the franchise, who has appeared since Season 1 in 2016. Still, as entertaining, sweet, and fun as Hollman is the watch, her salary from Season 1 of The Real Housewives of Dallas was literally a fraction of her own net worth. Who Is Floribama Shore's Kortni Gilson, And Where Is She Now? She is reportedly worth $4.5million according to Showbiz Cheat Sheet. Teresa Giudice (Season 1 Present) 26 of 48. She is a pure businesswoman with a skincare line called Tru Renewal and her own jewelry line, True Faith Jewelry. She has been paid $2.85 million for the twelfth season of the show, and before that, she was given $2.75 million for each season. She's appeared in ads for companies like Pepsi, J.C. Penney, Secret deodorant, and Head & Shoulders shampoo. Gorga has a net worth of $1.5 million. Fast & Fit and her Milania hair care line. Leakes may have started out as a stripper, but she now has a net worth of $9 million. Conflicting reports name Kyle (pictured), Erika, and Lisa as the highest paid RHOBH cast members Credit: Bravo By season 12, outlets claimed that Lisa's payday on 10 Lisa Vanderpump - $350,000 per season This real housewife Singer is currently working on launching her own Amazon store, Ramona Singer Collections. The Real Housewives of Sydney (2017)The Real Housewives of Melbourne (2014 now)The Real Housewives of Auckland (2016)The Real Housewives of Vancouver (2012 2013)The Real Housewives of Johannesburg (2018 now)The Real Housewives of Cheshire (2015 present) Viewers have witnessed Gunvalson's personal life unfold as she has gone through a divorce from her husband of 16 years and has started dating the infamous Brooks, that her family and the rest of the cast is not too fond of. Obviously, most people will recognize Richards from her many acting gigs, such as her roles in Bond movieThe World Is Not Enough and Drop Dead Gorgeous,as well as her appearances in Friends,Love Actually,andTwo and a Half Men. Burruss was a member of the platinum-selling music group Xscape and won a Grammy award for her work on TLC's number one hit "No Scrubs." In the case of theReal Housewivesfranchise on Bravo, fans get to see howextremely wealthy women live(and how they vacation, too). Tamra Judge was an early housewife on Real Housewives of Orange County, first appearing in the series in 2007 where she claimed she was paid $7,000 for her first season and $50,000 for her second. Everything To Know About 'Ted Lasso' Season 3, Super Chic Under $50 Home Decor Finds On Amazon, A Timeline Of All This Hailey And Selena Drama, Where Is Elizabeth Holmes Now? The salaries of the Real Housewives stars has been a much debated and rumored topic on the Internet. Casey Moving Systems is family owned and has been servicing Northern California for over 20 years. Judge joined the show in Season 3, back in 2007, making her practically an original cast member. And since Beador joined later than Tamra Judge, she probably made a lot more her first season than Judge did, which costar Vicki Gunvalson said was around $7,000. Servicing Northern California For 40 Years, Select The Service Your Interested InDocument ShreddingRecords ManagementPortable StorageMoving ServicesSelf StorageOffice MovingMoving Supplies. While exact figures weren't discussed, Kandi told ET she wasn't exactly a fan of that information being reported. All Rights Reserved. After 12 seasons of the reality series, her salary is noticeably higher than when she first came on board the hit show. Much better. When Lisa Rinna joined the series, she only added to that image of wealth, as the former actress had had plenty of success in life already. "I'm a good negotiator," she toldCNBC Make It. Adrienne made her incredible fortune, according to The Tab, through her familys business, which was shown in the series.